Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/01/14 In recess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post As a card carrying member of The Club* said:
how could he hold his head up that high? [/B]And how can they say the last pic was the camera on the floor and upside down when it's clear something is moving just under the lens of the camera?

Respectfully snipped and BBM -

I haven't looked at that photo in a long time and it's possible I'm wrong but I always assumed his head was supported by her leg.

Oh darn, that didn't turn out right.
What I wanted to bold was - "...how could he hold his head up that high?"

Ppuuuuuuuuhhhleaze. Whatever, Bye Felicia:shame::jail:.

ETA: I forgot to hit quote, this was in RE: The motion about the 3 witnesses who "refuse to testify"

I asked this of AZL - she said could be weeks. Bodney didn't ask JSS for a copy - (he's required to do that first) - but she may just go ahead and do it to get Bodney off her back. Hope I didn't mangle AZl's words or meanng.

He did file a motion asking JSS for the transcript just before Thanksgiving, so it's on her plate now.

Snippet from: http://www.courtchatter.com/2014/12/jodi-arias-another-motion-filed-by.html?spref=tw

The last witness will now start the social media world buzzing. The defense says they have 'an individual who knew Mr. Alexander before he met Ms. Arias and who would have provided the jury with testimony that Mr. Alexander confessed his interest in child *advertiser censored* to him.

BBM: This continuing, ridiculous, absurd claim by CMJA makes me absolutely furious !

It's outrageous that Travis' Family have to keep listening to these BS lies !

:moo:

Well, I know why the defense doesn't want that friend who knew Travis testifying in the open: because it's a complete crock, they are putting him on at Jodi's direction, and he will be completely dismantled on cross, leaving the defense even more embarrassed than it already is.

I hope Juan can tell the judge about the interview Darryl Brewer gave in full view of the world just after "refusing" to testify in the last mitigation phase due to threats. He's already out there, his face and identity are known. And he's still alive. So what will testifying in secret change now?

RBM:

:eek: :eek: wow . . . uglier than it's been ?

Can't get much uglier, but then again, we are talking about CMJA !

Suddenly we have a new witness who will testify regarding Travis' interest in children. Oh please. :fishy: I cannot wait for Juan to cross-examine these fools! What a bedlam of a trial this is...

Well by all means let us throw hundreds of years of jurisprudence down the drain because Her Royal Hineyness JAA doesn't like it.

The more this trial lingers on, the more I hate Arias. How does she look at Travis' family and is okay with dragging this out for as long as possible? Also, how is she not scared of what happens to her after this life? I don't mean to bring religion into this but isn't she scared of what happens next? Why wouldn't she beg for forgiveness to those that matter instead of continuing to kill him over and over again with all the lies? I don't understand. I can't believe all the money wasted on this evil witch.

I would bet the real reason they're refusing to testify is because JA told them to, not because they're afraid of anything.

And an 11th hour witness about TA's pedophilia?

I'm sure Juan will have plenty for him to be afraid of.

RBBM: I would PAY to see Juan Martinez cross-exam this witness !

:hero: I can just see Juan now -- ripping him one !

:juanettes:

What ever happened to putting a person behind a screen , disguising their voice and let 'er 'rip! that's what they did years ago and it worked.. nothing hard about it. Is AZ. supposed to pay to bring this person from NZ.?.. I would call their bluff and say no! Use it for a mistrial? if the law has any sense, they'd LOL at that.As someone said this has no actual bearing on the case. Jodi is behind this. Nurmi is not that stupid! IMO..

I get it!!

<mod snip> now thinks she is Dexter!!

So far, the CoA has ruled only that the convict cannot testify in secret, correct? This motion asserts otherwise. It's a joke. And the logic is bassackwards.

I would bet the real reason they're refusing to testify is because JA told them to, not because they're afraid of anything. And an 11th hour witness about TA's pedophilia? I'm sure Juan will have plenty for him to be afraid of.

Please tell me what the motion said as Court Chatter crashes my iPad every time I get on it! Thanks!

In the motion Nurmi does seem to state that JA was in fact the secret witness, and that he did (and is still doing) what AZL mentioned, twisting JSS' words and using them against her to get that and other testimony done behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675