Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is I'm going to a party tomorrow night where many local criminal attorneys (both sides) and journalists will be and I will conduct an informal survey about how people think JSS is doing and basically WTH is wrong with her. :seeya:

And of course will report back.

Looking forward to that report!!! Have fun!!

So if JA didn't fabricate her pedo story until 2010 after her plea attempt flopped, why would the prosecution or LE be searching for and deleting *advertiser censored* from his computer in 2008? Also wondering how you know for certain a jpg or whatever is *advertiser censored* unless you open it? Did BN open every single of the 10, 000 or so *advertiser censored* files he claims are on the HD?

So if JA didn't fabricate her pedo story until 2010 after her plea attempt flopped, why would the prosecution or LE be searching for and deleting *advertiser censored* from his computer in 2008? Also wondering how you know for certain a jpg or whatever is *advertiser censored* unless you open it? Did BN open every single of the 10, 000 or so *advertiser censored* files he claims are on the HD?

Good questions!

BN said that a search for the keyword "*advertiser censored*" would turn up 25,000 files. Really? Is that how people usually organize images they want to keep hidden? If he had 23 file-scrubber/shredder programs on the laptop, presumably he wanted to hide these files. I really can't wait to hear what Juan Martinez' expert has to say.

I appreciate that you are bringing this question up related to the deleting of the *advertiser censored* from his computer in 2008 as I have been wondering the same thing. There just was absolutely no apparent valid reason for any kind of "tampering" if that is the right word for TA's computer by anyone at that particular time on June 10, 2008 nor in 2009 when the DT requested looking at evidence. The issue of "*advertiser censored*" was not relevant at those times versus the murder prior to 2010 after JA's plea attempt failed.

Good questions!

BN said that a search for the keyword "*advertiser censored*" would turn up 25,000 files. Really? Is that how people usually organize images they want to keep hidden? If he had 23 file-scrubber/shredder programs on the laptop, presumably he wanted to hide these files. I really can't wait to hear what Juan Martinez' expert has to say.

My son was not surprised about the number of file=scrubber shredder programs. Not to say TA was hiding *advertiser censored*.

Does anyone know if you can look at the raw data and see the date a time a certain *advertiser censored* site was physically accessed. Not by Malware. If TA was anywhere without his computer and *advertiser censored* site was specifically accessed that would be a 'Hinky" to me. Like the Deanna incident. I would be comparing every date and time and see if TA was physically at his computer if the raw data does show the date and time.

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
12/1/2014 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 12/1/2014
NOTE: OBJECTION TO DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION: MOTION TO DISMISS STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO DEFENDANT'S INABILITY TO PRESENT A COMPLETE CASE FOR LIFE
12/1/2014 NOT - Notice - Party (001) 12/2/2014
NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE OF WITNESS FOR PENALTY PHASE

12/1/2014 CAO - Court Of Appeals Order - Party (001) 12/3/2014
12/1/2014 CAO - Court Of Appeals Order - Party (001) 12/3/2014
11/26/2014 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 11/26/2014
11/26/2014 REQ - Request - Party (001) 11/26/2014
NOTE: News Organizations Request for Order Unsealing Transcript of October 30, 2014 Witness Testimony and Related Proceedings

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

The State picks up the tab if it's DP, right? Who pays for appeals if JA get LWoP?

ETA..... I missed that Court was Thursday :(. When is the next court date?

BN was ordered turn over what Juan wants by Monday 5 pm. Juan is to turn over notes from DR DeMarte and one other. We know Juan always complies. If BN does not turn it over by said day can't he just ask the judge to place BN in contempt of court. I don't understand why he has not done so already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. It is. The fact that they have to consult before turning over the encryption password is huge- they are hiding something.

My thoughts exactly.

Also, why didn't the state remove virus' from the computer before handing over their copy. My belief is because they didn't remove anything.

I think Juan wants what they say they got so that BN can then demonstrate how he found that files were deleted (and Juan can have an expert duplicate it - except that he refuses to say how he came to that determination. We're just supposed to trust him since he's won Emmys and all.

And I think Juan wants what they have today to prove that they destroyed evidence. BN already admitted as much, saying the first thing he did was encrypt it, which means it is no longer a clone if I'm not mistaken. So he has altered or destroyed evidence, while saying he doesn't need to prove his claim that the state altered or destroyed evidence.

BBM

What is this about Emmys? I've heard it mentioned before. Emmys for what?

BN has it on his Website which I haven't really studied, but apparently he is heavy into the music and video industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if there are local people who are concerned about the cost of this 2.7 million dollar trial? Are people talking about it at all? Are they outraged? There has to be some sort of budget allocation for criminal courts. I remember that Judge Perry was the chief judge in his county in Florida. He talked about the cost of the CA trial in an interview (after the trial), IIRC. He did tell the lawyers they would work on Saturdays if they had to. Can this be done in this case?

One issue just morphs into another with Nurmi & Willmott. It's always something to take the focus off of the real issue of getting CMJA sentenced. Just how long can this possibly go on?

MOO

Hey, Steely Dan!

Someone explained the Emmys yesterday stating they were regional Emmys rather than the Hollywood ones for actors and actresses. The poster noted the Emmys were square on the bottom, not round like the Hollywood Emmys.

I'd never even heard of the guy until he was a witness in this case saying there was an image in Travis' eye. I don't care how many Emmys he has or how famous he believes he is, he is a nut, IMO!

:moo:

My thoughts exactly.

Also, why didn't the state remove virus' from the computer before handing over their copy. My belief is because they didn't remove anything.

BBM

What is this about Emmys? I've heard it mentioned before. Emmys for what?

BBM

For running the projector at the local NPD Anonymous meetings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500