Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Henri_Del_Rey: Almost every potential juror raised their hand when asked by Judge if they had heard or seen anything about #jodiarias

HaHa! Wonder why, she's only a truly Heinously Cruel Torturing Murderess, and, one of the few modern day real life Freak Shows. Until she's sentenced, she should be put in a cage. Oh, :waitasec: , almost forgot, she's already in a cage . :eek:

I don't think we're missing anything. I listened to Jeff Gold's spreecast tonight and he was very clear about how superficially she introduced the case to prospective jurors. Jeff is a criminal defense attorney; on his spreecast he did a very good job of making distinctions between his legal knowledge and his opinions. He did say one possible explanation for the judge not giving the jury pool more information could be that this was something that had been presented in a motion before the court. While he does not agree with this, it could help to explain how things went with jury selection.

I need to hear exactly how JSS introduced the case to prospective jurors...exact words she used.

Even if there was such a motion, why would JSS grant it? Certainly JM would have objected and I can't imagine the reasoning for it being granted.

I really hate all this secrecy. The trial has been and remains a PUBLIC issue and that should hold through its entirety. Taxpayers are paying for every minute of this so at the very least it should be broadcast locally. All the sealed documents and mysterious witness lists and secret motions...seriously folks, this is crazy-making stuff.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 1m
I'll be live tweeting the #JodiArias trial for the duration. The thing about her is, there's nothing behind her eyes. #3TVArias

One of the truest statements ever made... "there's nothing behind her eyes".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix