Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a poster at BK's site that shared some very interesting information on several cases in which Geffner testified where the Judges criticized his findings. Out of respect to the OP I won't post her findings but suffice it to say that Geffner has some explaining to do when JM cross examines him about his assertion today that there was only one instance (TN Judge) where his expert testimony/findings were called into question.

That case in Tennessee was appealed and the Court of Appeals upheld the judge's decision. The other cases are also addressed here. It must be standard practice among Dr. G and his cohorts to be one-sided thus biased in their evaluations.

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In TNCO 20101112801

Father's attorney questioned Dr. Geffner about his participation as an expert witness in a number of cases in different jurisdictions. These included Clark v. Collins, 956 F.2d 68 (5th Circuit 1992), a criminal case from Texas in which the court found that Dr. Geffner's affidavit lacked credibility, in part because it was based on hearsay information supplied by the defendant's attorney, with no independent verification of the information.

The court likewise excluded Dr. Geffner's testimony in Hawaii v. French, 129 P.3d 581 (Hawaii 2006), which involved allegations of child sexual abuse. In State v. Supulvado, 655 So.2d 623 (La. App. 1995), the court limited Dr. Geffner's testimony because he mostly relied upon information supplied by the defendant and because although he is not a medical doctor, he tried to testify about the effects of brain damage on emotional functioning. Dr. Geffner acknowledged that he has testified in a great number of cases, but stated that he did not remember very much about the facts of those particular cases.

Her blog post on April 27, 2008. This is part of what she said: "There is certainly a substantial amount of unfavorable attention that has been had concerning the subject: Jihads and holy wars, hypocrisy, superstition, fear, fanaticism, ignorance, blind acceptance, self-righteousness, rigidity, inquisitions, dogmatism, cruelty, prejudice, persecution, animal sacrifice, human sacrifice, book-burning, witch hunts, conformity, morbid guilt, insanity, even genocide just to list some that fall under the broad spectrum of atrocities committed and conditions endured for the sake of religion."

She couldn't care less about religion except as a means to manipulate others and guilt them into doing or not doing whatever it is that she wants...remember her crazy whoredom mail to Lisa. And she uses it now to slander Travis' good name. I don't think religion is a big factor in this case. Travis happened to be a Mormon and Arias happened to use it to her advantage.

^^^ That.

If Travis had been Catholic she'd have used Catholicism against him. IIRC, she dabbled in occult matters too. JMO

Agree with the above poster who said that CMJA has aged. She looks awful - sallow, lifeless, empty, her soul is missing.
KN new motion to dismiss mentions the Milke dismissal due to prosecutorial misconduct and exculpatory evidence suppressed by the State. Nothing here in the Arias case can compare. Wonder when JSS will rule on the *advertiser censored* motion to dismiss?
I reviewed the tweets on the Geffner testimony. From what I understood, Geffner alluded that CMJA was not a liar. I almost fell over. How can anyone possibly say that? Did I surmise incorrectly? $250 per hour paid for by the State of Arizona again. Is this not ridiculous?

Agree with the above poster who said that CMJA has aged. She looks awful - sallow, lifeless, empty, her soul is missing.
KN new motion to dismiss mentions the Milke dismissal due to prosecutorial misconduct and exculpatory evidence suppressed by the State. Nothing here in the Arias case can compare. Wonder when JSS will rule on the *advertiser censored* motion to dismiss?
I reviewed the tweets on the Geffner testimony. From what I understood, Geffner alluded that CMJA was not a liar. I almost fell over. How can anyone possibly say that? Did I surmise incorrectly? $250 per hour paid for by the State of Arizona again. Is this not ridiculous?

Not a liar? WHICH story was not a lie?

A) I was not there
B) Ninja's did it
C) Self Defense

D) None of the above

E) All of the above

----------

On another point, I've often wondered what Jodi had packed in her suitcase. Did Ryan see a suitcase in the car?

I'm remembering how livid she was when TA didn't lavish praise on her for editing the first chapter of his book.

She was far too camera shy and lacking in self-esteem to perform publicly:

[video=youtube;kzdHyYyfVw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzdHyYyfVw0[/video]
Described as notoriously vain and smug​

:lol: Your so funny Truth Detector! I love your posts. This video is just one of the many "examples" that demonstrates exactly how poor little Jodi suffers in silence, due to her low self esteem.

I don't understand why the Judge has given Neumeister till the 2nd of January. I'm sorry for his loss but we do have a death penalty case going on here...jurors' lives on hold, millions being spent etc. Giving him a few days is okay but January 2nd? I don't believe the 'the Judge is afraid of appeals' excuse anymore. She's actually jeopardizing the trial by allowing it to drag on and on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle