Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. I have never pondered, nor have I wanted to think about where she was taking a dump that entire time.

Oh god, I almost choked on my coffee!!!!

Morning :seeya: I'm looking forward to today's testimony!

Wrangler jeans are still being worn by people in AZ. One time on a trip to Las Vegas for business, the rooms were filled to the max with the Rodeo Cowboys/crowd. I stayed at the most liveliest place by accident and everyone of those cute cowboys had on Wranglers and I preferred Levi's back then. Well...those rivets, ha ha.

Jaun was doing just incredibly great today. I felt the excitement reading a couple hours later. It's hard to have patience, and this family & jury sure held out. Better than many others following. That's strength & will.

JSS's court calendar for tomorrow. Nothing else scheduled for Jodi, yet.

CR2008-031021 1/22/2015 9:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....List.asp?ID=3604&startdate=1/22/2015&length=7

Well it's pretty much a guarantee Nurmi will file a motion for a "mistrial, prosecutorial misconduct, and/or throw out DP," b/c Jaun uttered the name of witness #1.

Rinse & repeat. At this point I'm sure they're working off a a boilerplate, so that their paralegal can just change the date, and edit a few key sentences :sigh:

If JSS had any concerns about leaking witness #1's name she would of put the trial on hold right then, and given Nurmi a week off to write his motion. IMO

I'm struggling to catch up before more testimony, so far I'm only up to page 34. Webslueths is acting weird for me today, i haven't been able to post or thank anyone's posts either, so weird as I'm signed in. I don't know if the MM & Erin Mack question has been answered yet, this is what I remember happened. I was a member of the Justice 4 Travis facebook page at the time. I believe it was either during JA's testimony or not long after, Chris Hughes & Erin Mack would join in the discussion to defend Travis. MM started to attack Erin every time she made a comment about Travis, it got quite nasty. if I recall correctly Erin is also known by another name. I just can't recall if the attacks were happening on her personal page or the group page, bad memory sucks :doh: I hope the Justice 4 Travis reposts the original messages including the dates that they occurred. Some of MM's messages were kept in "photos".

:cow:

So now she's Bipolar. IDK, but how many Bipolars stab their so called "lovers" 29 times and cut their throats in an attempt to behead them ? And why didn't the Dream Team DT have all of this figured out during the guilt phase. This is so beyond ridiculous.

Well, IF she was TRULY diagnosed as bipolar then she MUST be getting the proper meds for it in prison....NOT

I'm struggling to catch up before more testimony, so far I'm only up to page 34. Webslueths is acting weird for me today, i haven't been able to post or thank anyone's posts either, so weird as I'm signed in. I don't know if the MM & Erin Mack question has been answered yet, this is what I remember happened. I was a member of the Justice 4 Travis facebook page at the time. I believe it was either during JA's testimony or not long after, Chris Hughes & Erin Mack would join in the discussion to defend Travis. MM started to attack Erin every time she made a comment about Travis, it got quite nasty. if I recall correctly Erin is also known by another name. I just can't recall if the attacks were happening on her personal page or the group page, bad memory sucks :doh: I hope the Justice 4 Travis reposts the original messages including the dates that they occurred. Some of MM's messages were kept in "photos".

:cow:

Hi Margaret,
It might help to try logging off of Websleuths, clearing your cookies, rebooting your computer, then logging back into the site.

Thinking over yesterday some more.

Maybe I missed a big ole point, but I wonder why JM said that there WAS child *advertiser censored* on the bishop's computer? Why go there? We all cheered at MM's smackdown, but he was thoroughly shredded without JM putting child *advertiser censored* on him.

What am I missing? Why give the jury room to wonder why child *advertiser censored* keeps popping up in reference to Travis?

Are their collective myspace pages still up? Is myspace still a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member