Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ericksonvision: Yesterday a #JodiArias juror confused reporter @BethKaras for @NancyGraceHLN. Today, I hope one confuses me with George Clooney.

Renee110 doesn't remember any tweet that mentioned the knives in books found by Melendez in her second rental (escape) car. That has been on my mind too before dawn. Since it was evidence in the guilt trial, it is fair to disclose now. For me it's important because it replicates the weapons used in the murder~knives plus gun.

So I'm confused because I've always heard they never found the gun.. They DID find it? And did it match the bullet in Travis?

@ericksonvision: Yesterday a #JodiArias juror confused reporter @BethKaras for @NancyGraceHLN. Today, I hope one confuses me with George Clooney.

< channeling voice of "Joey" from the TV show, Friends...>

"How youuu doin'?" ;)

I'm being forced to socialize today. I guess I'll catch up tomorrow.
Hope it's a good day for the prosecution! :)

Renee110 doesn't remember any tweet that mentioned the knives in books found by Mendez in her second rental (escape) car. That has been on my mind too before dawn. Since it was evidence in the guilt trial, it is fair to disclose now. For me it's important because it replicates the weapons used in the murder~knives plus gun.

I wondered why it was not brought up but the condoms were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gun has not been found. A .25 auto originally stolen from the Arias grandparents. She claims she threw it into the desert. When she planned her escape from arrest in Yreka, she was taking a new gun that she had purchased. It was located under the hood of the rental but not until after the initial search of the car. The car, having been re-let to a new driver, had been taken to San Francisco. It was searched there & the new gun uncovered.

Btw yesterday when I was posting tweeters to follow, I posted Dave Erickson's name as Erick Daveson, or some weirdness like that.

My bad.

The gun has not been found. A .25 auto originally stolen from the Arias grandparents. She claims she threw it into the desert. When she planned her escape from arrest in Yreka, she was taking a new gun that she had purchased. It was located under the hood of the rental but not until after the initial search of the car. The car, having been re-let to a new driver, had been taken to San Francisco. It was searched there & the new gun uncovered.

PTSD but miss has no problem what so ever having a gun in her posession. A traumatized person who had to shoot against her will wouldn't even want to see a picture of one.

Last night I watched Flores questioning her again....and when she put her hands flat on the table, no finger was bent. They lay completely flat. I wish that could be shown to jury. I think she injured the finger just before her first trial on purpose. Knuckle was red like recently injured.

@monicalindstrom: HLN is gone! Turned on TV and Dish told me Turner pulled @HLNTV off! Sad Wonder if I am still on at 12:15 est? #jodiarias

Good morning!:seeya:

Wanted to add my thanks to all of you posting tweets--your posts are a breath of fresh air after trying to follow along on Twitter using #Jodi Arias. The spam, drama and the endless CMJA supporter's (you block one and ten more appear) on Twitter exceeds the limits of my blood pressure meds.:tyou:

So I'm confused because I've always heard they never found the gun.. They DID find it? And did it match the bullet in Travis?

The .25 gun she used to shoot Travis has not been found.

When she was arrested in Yreka, she was packing her stuff in another rental car. Knives were found, but none were identified as murder weapons. Later when that car was serviced by the rental company, a well-hidden .9 was found in it. LE had missed it when they searched that car in Yreka.

I was confused about this too, earlier. Thanks MeeBee and others who explained this to me.
ETA And to Tuba who already answered while I was typing! lol!

Renee110 doesn't remember any tweet that mentioned the knives in books found by Mendez in her second rental (escape) car. That has been on my mind too before dawn. Since it was evidence in the guilt trial, it is fair to disclose now. For me it's important because it replicates the weapons used in the murder~knives plus gun.

The whole testimony about this yesterday was interesting to me because the facts that a gun and knives were found in her getaway rental car were ruled by JSS to be too prejudicial and weren't allowed in last years trial. So I was surprised yesterday that they told THIS jury that a gun was taped to the engine. I didn't hear anything about the knives though. So does this mean that evidence of gun was allowed but that the knives are too prejudicial?

The woman had interests in martial arts, there were some photos floating with her in MA moves and I also read somewhere she watched MA movies with her dad. I am almost sure she had knowledge of what type of knife to use, possibly a combat/martial arts type . During the killing she wore some sort of ninga/ma clothing/shoes as well. She was prepared for the kill.

Her MySpace favorite movies list had "House of Flying Daggers" at the top, obviously featuring lots of lethal knives being wielded throughout. The heroine dies from a knife wound to her back by an obsessed stalker whose "love" wasn't returned. The beautiful, dying heroine stands with one hand near her pierced heart and blood trickling out of her mouth, a scene Travis replicated as JA stabbed him repeatedly at the sink.

I hope Juan continues to use the defense's points before the defense does...tear those walls down before they can grab their bricks. Prayers for the family and friends of Travis.

Wonder if she had a knife (like the hunting type) since her days with her first boyfriend (the Vampire) guy, the one with the picture of lines of coke in the background? I remember when throwing stars and folding knives were kinda the rage some 30 years ago - maybe he was part of that legacy? Just a thought

screen-shot-2013-05-15-at-8-59-06-pm.png

e95dbdaa8ba430010bd4c2ecd53a106c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members