Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we would be seeing that witness that testified in The State vs Bryan Hulsey, testifying for Jodi Arias. I am very surprised he wasn't called. I can't remember his name but he was an ex- prison guard and he testified about the living conditions in prisons and about the death penalty.

MeeBee...just lost my post about report etc. to a "database error" here. :(

Can't take the time to rewrite the whole thing. Summarized- reviewed BK notes again. Either BK or her notes or JM were muddled about whether or not HD had 2 browsers. I think along the way Mozilla Firefox was spoken about as 2 browsers. Not, obviously. So Smith isn't/wasn't having to separate 2 sets of data.

Also, even more condensed, everything JM says he wants to ask Smith must be work Smith has concluded, or neither would be prepared to proceed, and they are.

Am thinking now you must be correct in thinking the report is a formality. The more so because JSS asked JM if there was anything he wanted to ask Smith that was not in the interview she will be reviewing today at 9:15. So JM may be suggesting that Smith's interview suffices, only other option is to wait for that formal report which can't be completed for some while.

JM's reply to asking Smith questions about material not covered in interview was yes- the clean computer demonstration (I think) and a "few other things."

Bottom line remains. JM isn't asking for a month delay, and JSS has the discretion to move things along without the report.

MeeBee...just lost my post about report etc. to a "database error" here. :(

Can't take the time to rewrite the whole thing. Summarized- reviewed BK notes again. Either BK or her notes or JM were muddled about whether or not HD had 2 browsers. I think along the way Mozilla Firefox was spoken about as 2 browsers. Not, obviously. So Smith isn't/wasn't having to separate 2 sets of data.

Also, even more condensed, everything JM says he wants to ask Smith must be work Smith has concluded, or neither would be prepared to proceed, and they are.

Am thinking now you must be correct in thinking the report is a formality. The more so because JSS asked JM if there was anything he wanted to ask Smith that was not in the interview she will be reviewing today at 9:15. So JM is suggesting that Smith's interview suffices, only other option is to wait for that formal report which can't be completed for some while.

JM's reply to asking Smith questions about material not covered in interview was yes- the clean computer demonstration (I think) and a "few other things."

Bottom line remains. JM isn't asking for a month delay, and JSS has the discretion to move things along without the report.

Well let's see if JSS does really have balls, or if there are in fact in Nurmi's front pocket!

A software package did an auto update and failed to restart the database. I always check WS as soon as I wake up. As soon as I noticed I restarted the database and all is well.

Good morning all. Is there a link or post (maybe daisydomino?) that has a compiled list of all the tweets from yesterday's hearing?
By the time I got home from work to play catchup, I had a lost dog come to my door and it took hours and many miles of walking the neighborhood before I found its owner. I missed everything from yesterday.

Thanks in advance!

a software package did an auto update and failed to restart the database. I always check ws as soon as i wake up. As soon as i noticed i restarted the database and all is well.

whoop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member