Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm going to sit by my computer during the jury deliberation hours--takeout is fine and I did all my shopping today. I do not want to miss the 'the jury has reached a verdict' (code = jury has a question)moment. I do not trust the phone alerts as they often late.

Love you, Lamby. Thank you for all the hard work keeping up with the threads of this trial!! It has been a challenge.

Did we ever find out what the other lady juror was accused of doing that got her thrown off the jury?

I am betting it was the DT allegations that got either 1 or both of the jurors thrown out.

The funny thing is if the DT was responsible for that male juror being gone, they lost a juror that would have helped them because he would not vote for DP unless she was a serial killer. The DT didnt think that one through. LOL

I also still dont understand how a juror gets this far and this just now comes up. He should have been vetted out during jury questions.

I kind of wonder if both these 2 jurors were posting stuff on the internet and that maybe how the DT found out some things they said. The DT is constantly searching for any posts made online from jury members of this trial.

That has most likely been the MDLR (sp?) job.
Because we know she was JA internet mouthpiece during the trial on the internet. We have been wondering what she has been doing and that is it. LOL

You can just see how it went down. She was like a tattle tale in grade school. She comes in yesterday and runs to Nurmi + Wilmcott. "I found something. I found something. You will be so proud of me".

Heck, they could have been having an affair and there were concerns about them unduly influencing one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member