REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been discussed, but what about the woman on NG who with Diane Diamond said she believed her son, who died in a car accident was the father.

What dawned on me the other day is how I can see a resemblance to Caylee in so many of these guys. :waitasec:

One guy has wider set eyes (like Caylee).
One guy has a wider space between nose and mouth (like Caylee).
One guy has fleshy earlobes (like Caylee).
etc, etc, etc.

Porch guy (RP) is still my first choice.
What's certain though is not one of them are as cute as Caylee was - she was so photogenic and really a darling little girl.
RIP Caylee.

O.K. what do you think about the grandmother of Michael Duggan. She says that he is the father of Caylee. Michael Duggan is now deceased. He died in a car crash in 2007 but told his grandmother that he did have a daughter and the mother was casey anthony. This was before little caylee died. She insists he is the father. My point is if he is the real father, she can sue Casey for wrongful death in a civil case, just like OJ. The Anthony's are dismissing this maybe because they too see a potential for a civil case against their precious daughter. What do you think????

Sorry i didn't read through all the posts and just now realized you guys had already talked about him. Still think this is someone who can sue Casey in a civil trial. The more the merrier!!!!!:rocker:

O.K. what do you think about the grandmother of Michael Duggan. She says that he is the father of Caylee. Michael Duggan is now deceased. He died in a car crash in 2007 but told his grandmother that he did have a daughter and the mother was casey anthony. This was before little caylee died. She insists he is the father. My point is if he is the real father, she can sue Casey for wrongful death in a civil case, just like OJ. The Anthony's are dismissing this maybe because they too see a potential for a civil case against their precious daughter. What do you think????

Grandparents, aunts and uncles cannot sue for wrongful death. However because the father is deceased could they have the father's estate sue? If they admit they knew from information from their son then KC obviously discussed it with him and he was okay with not seeing Caylee. Maybe they just want to grieve with the A's. Huge mistake...huge. jmo

The bio father (of Caylee) has some rights, right? In civil court?

I would think Caylee's father and his family has the biggest civil suit. Didn't the Goldman's bring Justice to Ron by suing OJ in civil court? I would think it's much easier to prove, Casey is in charge of Caylee, Caylee died while under Casey's care, sure sounds like they would have a successful case against her. Would be nice if HLN would URGE all males that had sex with Casey have their DNA submitted, I realize that is a very, very long list but there is a reason Casey kept it a secret.

I would contribute to the cost/fund of testing all of the males who step forward.

So how do you make a public plea for any man that thinks he may have "hooked up" with KC in November or December to submit to a cheek swab? I DO NOT believe Caylee's daddy died in a car crash. I feel certain there was some underhanded reason that KC lied repeatedly about paternity. I doubt this fella has any idea he fathered a child or, if he did, had reasons of his own to keep it hush-hush (married, related, friend of KC's father?). It would just be good to think that SOMEONE related to this child would have the ability to stand up for her-even now...
It is good to see that invesigators followed "leads" looking for him, but a public plea wouldn't have been out of the game in this particular case...

So how do you make a public plea for any man that thinks he may have "hooked up" with KC in November or December to submit to a cheek swab? I DO NOT believe Caylee's daddy died in a car crash. I feel certain there was some underhanded reason that KC lied repeatedly about paternity. I doubt this fella has any idea he fathered a child or, if he did, had reasons of his own to keep it hush-hush (married, related, friend of KC's father?). It would just be good to think that SOMEONE related to this child would have the ability to stand up for her-even now...
It is good to see that invesigators followed "leads" looking for him, but a public plea wouldn't have been out of the game in this particular case...

She more than likely slept with someone she didn't even know his full name, or a few guys in the same time period, who really knows. You would think by now, because she does have a father, he would have said something, but maybe he told Casey he would never have anything to do with the child and he meant it.

I think whoever is Caylees father is Hispanic. jmo

She more than likely slept with someone she didn't even know his full name, or a few guys in the same time period, who really knows. You would think by now, because she does have a father, he would have said something, but maybe he told Casey he would never have anything to do with the child and he meant it.

It's hard to believe no one knows, or suspects who the dad is. I don't think Casey keeps friends for too long, I think Ryan Pasley was one of her oldest friends - he's the good looking one in the picture with Caylee on the porch. But I don't think he's her dad. Casey was working for Kodak at Universal when she was 19 right? (so we think). It could have been anyone who came through that park at that time. She worked the picture booth, she was in contact with a lot of people.

I don't think her father is anyone Casey knew very long, I also think she didn't know the person's full name and that's why she can't name the father. She just made something up to get Cindy off her back. IMO the most recent guy Michael Duggan (deceased) looks the most like Caylee- they have the exact same ears, which don't resemble Casey's ears at all. I hope they get a DNA test done to see if Caylee was related to these people.

Because this thread is so long, and because we have MSM reporting, I moved the discussion of the SC inmate here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144626"]SC inmate files for DNA test, claims to be father of Caylee Anthony - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please post in the new thread for the SC inmate discussion.

Thanks,

Salem

-------
I seem to remember the LE ruling out any Hispanic genetics.

It's hard to believe no one knows, or suspects who the dad is. I don't think Casey keeps friends for too long, I think Ryan Pasley was one of her oldest friends - he's the good looking one in the picture with Caylee on the porch. But I don't think he's her dad. Casey was working for Kodak at Universal when she was 19 right? (so we think). It could have been anyone who came through that park at that time. She worked the picture booth, she was in contact with a lot of people.

I don't think her father is anyone Casey knew very long, I also think she didn't know the person's full name and that's why she can't name the father. She just made something up to get Cindy off her back. IMO the most recent guy Michael Duggan (deceased) looks the most like Caylee- they have the exact same ears, which don't resemble Casey's ears at all. I hope they get a DNA test done to see if Caylee was related to these people.

-----------------
Since seeing his picture I have always thought it was one of Kc's ho hum friends. There is a picture comparison..

I would think Caylee's father and his family has the biggest civil suit. Didn't the Goldman's bring Justice to Ron by suing OJ in civil court? I would think it's much easier to prove, Casey is in charge of Caylee, Caylee died while under Casey's care, sure sounds like they would have a successful case against her. Would be nice if HLN would URGE all males that had sex with Casey have their DNA submitted, I realize that is a very, very long list but there is a reason Casey kept it a secret.

I would contribute to the cost/fund of testing all of the males who step forward.

Yeah, maybe if they stepped forward 3 years ago, when Casey and Caylee were front-page news...and not after the verdict, when $$$ are flying...

There is no way if Casey's father is breathing and knows he is, he would still be quiet. Either to cash in or he would have contacted LE or the Anthony's privately. I just cannot see him this guy knowing Caylee was his kid and not telling a soul.

On the other hand, we seem to have plenty of deceased possible daddies.

I'd go with one night stand or someone that Casey knew very briefly.

It's even more important now that the father come forward or be found so he can file a wrongful death suit against Casey and the whole Anthony family.

I agree. Like someone else said, I don't care if he's just in it for the money I'll help pay for the DNA test. I just don't want KC to get any money!

The baby-daddy has a right to know, even if he is in jail.

I hadn't seen the cousin picture so I googled him came up with this thread on another forum that has a picture. Not sure if it's the one being referenced here or not. Caylee does resemble the guy.

Eta: I read further down and someone said it's RP. I think she looks so much like him. At first when I thought it was NP I could attribute the likeness to being a cousin though cousins don't usually resemble each other a whole lot. Now that I read it's caseys longtime friend... Idk je could be the daddy. He's attractive could be where she gets her cuteness.

I just wanted to say I've mostly ignored this thread for 3 years, but my gut feeling is Caylee's father is alive and that Casey told everyone he was dead to garner sympathy and to keep Cindy from nosing around in any of her business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500