Revisiting clues: are there any inconsistancies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would pay bucks to hear who all the neighbors were....

I remember how outraged we all were when the timeline changed regarding when BD claimed she was told about the alleged sleepover.

I also remember how aggravated LE were that what should have been simple facts, were changing.

"The family has not been forthcoming," said Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean. "Their discernment of the truth continues to change. It's very frustrating."

"At this point, we aren't positive if she went missing (on that) Sunday, Monday, or even Tuesday," Dean said during a news conference on Jan. 9.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329706

David saw her playing a game in HIS ROOM about 9pm ..... he said he thought she would play until midnight.

Billie sees her in bed waiting TV at 10pm...

what stopped her from playing the xbox a go to bed?

Did BJD say anything about the time she was playing xbox that night?

and what was she wearing at the time she went to bed at 10PM.

It was only 60 minutes? did she get a shower, change, anything..or just went to her room ?

Not going anywhere with this just want to good timeline of the things Hailey did Sunday Night?

David saw her playing a game in the LR about 9pm ..... he said he thought she would play until midnight.

Billie sees her in bed waiting TV at 10pm...

what stopped her from playing the xbox a go to bed?

Did BJD say anything about the time she was playing xbox that night?

and what was she wearing at the time she went to bed at 10PM.

It was only 60 minutes? did she get a shower, change, anything..or just went to her room when they came home?

Not going anywhere with this just want to good timeline of the things Hailey did Sunday Night?

Good questions and I would wonder if SA is sleeping at that point and if not what happened after she checked on HD.
Did she fall asleep? Did she get up in the middle of the night?

So according to this, DD and a friend stayed over at the house that Monday night???

DD stay at a friend house on Sunday night leaving about 9pm while Hailey was playing xbox....I think this is the day they had christmas at BJD home.
Its not known if any friends called that day or came by that day...being christmas day maybe they exchange gift and played with them ...

DD came home Monday afternoon to a locked home (ususally NOT locked) and had to enter in thru a window after knocking for 5 minutes finding only SA at home with the deer in the headlight look on his face. SA came home about 3PM after quiting his job after visiting at his mothers and Hailey left supposely about 3:15 to go to a friends house for an overnighter just a short while after SA arrives home.

SA cell pings show him at his mothers until about 2:40 unless that last call was on his way home and just pinged the tower but he arrives about 3PM and Hailey leaves and David arrives.

SA Leaves DD (and friend) at home Picks up Billy and they get cash buy drugs and come home Watch TV go to bed,

No Hailey ...so BJD ,SA and DD and Friend were home that night.

Hope I got it correct...all the days involved makes it complex.

DD stay at a friend house on Sunday night leaving about 9pm while Hailey was playing xbox....I think this is the day they had christmas at BJD home.
Its not known if any friends called that day or came by that day...being christmas day maybe they exchange gift and played with them ...

DD came home Monday afternoon to a locked home (ususally NOT locked) and had to enter in thru a window after knocking for 5 minutes finding only SA at home with the deer in the headlight look on his face. SA came home about 3PM after quiting his job after visiting at his mothers and Hailey left supposely about 3:15 to go to a friends house for an overnighter just a short while after SA arrives home.

SA cell pings show him at his mothers until about 2:40 unless that last call was on his way home and just pinged the tower but he arrives about 3PM and Hailey leaves and David arrives.

SA Leaves DD (and friend) at home Picks up Billy and they get cash buy drugs and come home Watch TV go to bed,

No Hailey ...so BJD ,SA and DD and Friend were home that night.

Hope I got it correct...all the days involved makes it complex.

I guess I'm just shocked that SA and BD got high with two teen boys in the house. JMO

OK if SA leaves work at 6:10 going back to CC stop at grannys house on the same road and BJD is travelling to Synder and was at work By 7AM...

Would they pass each other?

SA says he came all the back to I-20 to head to Big Springs....

According to this account, Billie states that she sees Hailey asleep in her room at 6:20 and the TV is on. Is this an inconsistency? I thought she was telling people she last saw Hailey at 10 pm on the Sunday night.

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

I believe the room was dark and Billie could not confirm 100% but did look in on her "to ease her mind".... saw a shape in bed, didnt touch her...

I know my daughter hides well under the covers also so its possible that the TV was on and it being the crack of dawn the TV did not add enough light to the room to be sure...

But many time BJD and SA add more or less to their stories and was less than forthcoming to LE ... SA lies to Billie and they lie to LE so when pressed they change their stories

Im in the fence on whether its done to harm the investigation or not wanting LE to know about drugs etc.

OK if SA leaves work at 6:10 going back to CC stop at grannys house on the same road and BJD is travelling to Synder and was at work By 7AM...

Would they pass each other?

SA says he came all the back to I-20 to head to Big Springs....

I was wondering this too, today!

about this $140 in drugs...just curious, what kinds of jobs did they have that didn't drug test? or did they? because if he did do drugs the night before, and there was a scheduled test that day, it would explain him walking away. Probably not, but around here, (east Texas), most of the testing is not random.

I think the drugs was purchased Monday night... the day he quit his job...

I guess he could party:party: because he didnt have to work tuesday.

But I dont think BJD knew he had quit at that point and she had to work....wonder if she was late to work Tuesday...

I think they were prescription drugs from her Mom's IIRC
Billie had a toothache and I think got her mom to fill the script ( pain) she had and Billie reimbursed her...

Doesn't sound too bad when told this way... ...but I cant remember the type of drugs ....

The reason this timeline is interesting is because it is Billie's own timeline. Remember, she called her own press conference in the front yard of her home. Typed it up and gave it to the reporter's herself. It may come back on her in a big way in the future.

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

There are some interesting holes.

For example, on Sunday, what did Shawn do all day besides eating at two pm? It says what David, Hailey and Billie did in the evening but what about Shawn?

I know I dont remember much about Sunday...
Did they just stay home and exchange gifts eat etc ...Play xbox ...
Did the kids go anywhere other than David spending the night with a friend?
We know Hailey came home that day from Clint and Noami home?
Since Hailey was with her Dad on Christmas and home the next day...did she communicate with any friends?

Usually things your parents dont know about ....your friends do....

There are some interesting holes.

For example, on Sunday, what did Shawn do all day besides eating at two pm? It says what David, Hailey and Billie did in the evening but what about Shawn?

You really don't want to know what Shawn was doing on the Sunday.

I know I dont remember much about Sunday...
Did they just stay home and exchange gifts eat etc ...Play xbox ...
Did the kids go anywhere other than David spending the night with a friend?
We know Hailey came home that day from Clint and Noami home?
Since Hailey was with her Dad on Christmas and home the next day...did she communicate with any friends?

Usually things your parents dont know about ....your friends do....

061de4b104ee2d0e300f6a706700fd5d.jpg

The timestamp on this photo indicates it was taken on Christmas day. Does anyone recall who's house it was taken at? It's not Billies, I remember we discussed that sofa they are sitting on way back when.

I recall that Connie Jones said they stopped by Shawn's family's home? I think it was on one of those blogtalk radio shows? Maybe the one she appeared on with her daughter? It's the same one where she said something about how much Hailey liked her chocolate pie, IIRC.

can someone clarify something for me? It was reported that Hailey was seen on the phone, (in the yard), the day she was last seen. She was reportedly using her mother's cell phone. Up thread, I read that SA heard about Haleigh's disappearance from Hailey's brother. He supposedly tried to call BD, but her son, who apparently now had the phone, answered instead. ok, was it normal for Hailey to leave without a phone? Was the brother at home when SA called him, or was he gone with the phone? Also, why did SA assume BD would have her cell, when she had acces to a phone at work? (and in the process leave her kids with no phone).Did she normally take her cell to work? I remember her saying that she and SA texted while she was at work... What I'm wondering is if her leaving the phone was out of the ordinary, and why Hailey wouldn't have taken it with her...since the family would have still had access to a phone, via SA. Was any of this ever explained? Even when Hailey was 1st reported missing, I was confused by all of this. thanks

I don't know if it was ever explained, but this is my understanding of it:

- BD left her phone at home so that the kids would have a phone to use when she was at work, since they didn't have a landline
- SA's phone wouldn't normally have been available for them to use since he was supposed to be at work
- seems like BD's phone was then the 'landline' for the home so I doubt either kid would have taken it with them and left no phone at the house

Seems like I had more to say but that's all I can remember now. It's late...

can someone clarify something for me? It was reported that Hailey was seen on the phone, (in the yard), the day she was last seen. She was reportedly using her mother's cell phone. Up thread, I read that SA heard about Haleigh's disappearance from Hailey's brother. He supposedly tried to call BD, but her son, who apparently now had the phone, answered instead. ok, was it normal for Hailey to leave without a phone? Was the brother at home when SA called him, or was he gone with the phone? Also, why did SA assume BD would have her cell, when she had acces to a phone at work? (and in the process leave her kids with no phone).Did she normally take her cell to work? I remember her saying that she and SA texted while she was at work... What I'm wondering is if her leaving the phone was out of the ordinary, and why Hailey wouldn't have taken it with her...since the family would have still had access to a phone, via SA. Was any of this ever explained? Even when Hailey was 1st reported missing, I was confused by all of this. thanks

The sighting wasn't deemed to be credible. There are no credible sightings of Hailey on the Monday.

so many questions. Since we have never seen confirmation that those other sightings panned out to be Hailey, what is LE's last time of seen. Or have they found time in the last couple of years to update the public on that very important info? :rolleyes:

I personally prefer BeanE's timeline in my siggy. I am often more trusting of our member's comprehensive timelines than those from news sources.

The last sighting of Hailey was on the Sunday. The last contact she had with anyone who didn't live in her house was with her great aunt that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500