RH Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see a date but it said post was 11 months ago.So maybe October of last year? thank you for trying :)

adtPZGXvPM7L3uicgS6rlwapEBMU1di425W11MWfGx8.jpg

Ross Harris Online Software Engineer - IT Developer for HDC Treehouse Annex. RH was awarded 3 HD Homer awards. The last one on June 2013.

In this snapshot, this room appears to be located downstairs directly facing the trees:

RHs hands are resting near the keyboard but his eyes are focused on the lady at the other side of the table. The man wearing the purple shirt has his hands on the mouse and a big smile's on his face. On the far side of the table the man wearing a salmon colored shirt has his head down to avoid a gaze with his eyes as if attempting to suppress a shameful giggle. The only lady present has her hands folded over her keyboard. She wears a look of not being amused as she glares at RH who is sitting all erect with a bit of a smirk on his face. Looking at those clues, JRH told something not so polite generated toward the lady in the room. Was it a bullying remark because I don't get the feeling it was complimentary?

If this is his daily workspace, how could he hide/disguise his unscrupulous 9:30a - 3:00p internet sexting activities? Did he take frequent potty breaks?

Burke Ramsey, JonBene't's brother is employed in the web development field. He works at a long table very similar to JRH's.

Video shows interior work environment....
[video]http://mobiwm.com/2012/07/19/meet-mobis-developers/[/video]

photo credit:
https://foursquare.com/v/home-depot-treehouse/4f4910dbe4b03377e7ce2368/photos
moo

adtPZGXvPM7L3uicgS6rlwapEBMU1di425W11MWfGx8.jpg

Ross Harris Online Software Engineer - IT Developer for HDC Treehouse Annex. RH was awarded 3 HD Homer awards. The last one on June 2013.

In this snapshot, this room appears to be located downstairs directly facing the trees:

RHs hands are resting near the keyboard but his eyes are focused on the lady at the other side of the table. The man wearing the purple shirt has his hands on the mouse and a big smile's on his face. On the far side of the table the man wearing a salmon colored shirt has his head down to avoid a gaze with his eyes as if attempting to suppress a shameful giggle. The only lady present has her hands folded over her keyboard. She wears a look of not being amused as she glares at RH who is sitting all erect with a bit of a smirk on his face. Looking at those clues, JRH told something not so polite generated toward the lady in the room. Was it a bullying remark because I don't get the feeling it was complimentary?

If this is his daily workspace, how could he hide/disguise his unscrupulous 9:30a - 3:00p internet sexting activities? Did he take frequent potty breaks?

Burke Ramsey, JonBene't's brother is employed in the web development field. He works at a long table very similar to JRH's.

Video shows interior work environment....
[video]http://mobiwm.com/2012/07/19/meet-mobis-developers/[/video]

moo

I have much sympathy for that lone woman.

Ack, especially seeing she sat across from weenie picture taking man. :puke:

Was not certain where to drop this tidbit. Mods feel free to move it. TYIA
Someone at the Treehouse lost their job recently:
SSC Human Resources Manager - Treehouse (86818) GA - Atlanta ...
"Ensures adherence to company policy, procedure and employment law"
https://careers.peopleclick.com/car...etJobDetail&jobPostId=229889&localeCode=en-us[/QUOTE] SBM

Did anyone else notice in linked job description---

"
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS. Must be eighteen years of age or older. ...."
"YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 3" ....
"PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS"
"5 years Human Resources experience is strongly preferred...."

I've seen this on other job descriptions in various businesses.
Minimum age = 18 y/o; and employer is looking for 3 yrs relevant work experience, preferably 5 yrs.
Maybe looking for an early bloomer, who started working in HR at age 13? LOL

But seriously.....how was he sexting from work when there is zero privacy? Unless that was taken at a group meeting or something?

And LMAO about the snacky treats.

Also, what is that on RH's chin?

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie and had a question about RH's Reddit post.He posted he was going on a cruise and that post was 11 months ago but his wording was"I'm going on a cruise bye weekend" there was more to the post, but does anyone know what "bye weekend"is?I have tried to find it but nothing comes up.Sorry if i did something wrong this is my first post.Thank you.

Bye Weekend = Open date in football

Crimson Tide 2014 Schedule:

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-14/sec/2014-alabama-crimson-tide-football-schedule.php

November 1 is a bye weekend.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-13/sec/2013-alabama-crimson-tide-football-schedule.php

2013 byes were 9/7/2013 & 11/2/2013

But seriously.....how was he sexting from work when there is zero privacy? Unless that was taken at a group meeting or something?

I don't want to get a time out, but that is his hip and stylish little "beard-patch," don't cha know? All of my son's high school friends were doing this several years ago. I'm sure there is a slang term for it on urban dictionary, lol. It is NOT a "professional" look and I have never seen a grown man in a professional role wear a "beard" like this. It was probably done to impress the teenage girls. :guitar::sick:

This picture confirms what I thought about RH. The guy is a slob.

The photo also strengthens what I think about him: the crime wasn't premeditated far in advance. Look at him - this guy is happy with chips, cookies, football, and playing with his penis. He wasn't thinking that Cooper was in the way of any of that. RH is too passive to take action to get things done. Looking at the picture, which one of these employees would you want to show up if you needed an IT project completed? Not the guy with with the cookies. I can imagine coworkers saying throughout the day,"Where's Ross?" (Hint: he's in the men's room with his cell phone.) Even with the cruise, he pestered his brother to let him tag along. Why not just book a cruise on your own like a grownup? That would involve a little bit of boring effort, which I don't see him taking. I DO think he purposely left Cooper in the car, but thought he could get back in time. I do not think this guy is capable of thinking beyond the moment at hand, unless it's about food or fun.

And I have to admit my heart goes out to his co-workers. Can you imagine learning that a child was dying while you were working with the father, who did nasty stuff while in the office? Yuck. They are not responsible, of course, but it would be a sickening feeling and I'm sure the office is suffering. RH's laziness and selfishness had wide repercussions.

Just my opinion.

This picture confirms what I thought about RH. The guy is a slob.

The photo also strengthens what I think about him: the crime wasn't premeditated far in advance. Look at him - this guy is happy with chips, cookies, football, and playing with his penis. He wasn't thinking that Cooper was in the way of any of that. RH is too passive to take action to get things done. Looking at the picture, which one of these employees would you want to show up if you needed an IT project completed? Not the guy with with the cookies. I can imagine coworkers saying throughout the day,"Where's Ross?" (Hint: he's in the men's room with his cell phone.) Even with the cruise, he pestered his brother to let him tag along. Why not just book a cruise on your own like a grownup? That would involve a little bit of boring effort, which I don't see him taking. I DO think he purposely left Cooper in the car, but thought he could get back in time. I do not think this guy is capable of thinking beyond the moment at hand, unless it's about food or fun.

And I have to admit my heart goes out to his co-workers. Can you imagine learning that a child was dying while you were working with the father, who did nasty stuff while in the office? Yuck. They are not responsible, of course, but it would be a sickening feeling and I'm sure the office is suffering. RH's laziness and selfishness had wide repercussions.

Just my opinion.

Your reasoning is excellent and I would agree with you if not for the "hot car" searches. I do think he was selfish, arrogant, lazy and stupid enough to forget his child, but what were those searches about??

Your reasoning is excellent and I would agree with you if not for the "hot car" searches. I do think he was selfish, arrogant, lazy and stupid enough to forget his child, but what were those searches about??

My theory has more than one hole in it, and I'm curious how it will hold up once we know more evidence.

As for the online searches about car deaths, I think that was LH proving to RH how dangerous it was (as I suspect he's done this before or perhaps suggested it on errands). She searched to prove the dangers; he searched to see how long of a time frame he could safely leave a child, IMO. That's my working theory for now. I reserve the right to change my mind.

But look at that photo...he's not a clever, calculating guy (though I bet he knows when the vending machine at work is restocked...that's the depth of his planning-ahead capabilities.) Even his online habits are sloppy, which really shows his laziness considering he's in IT.

All this is only opinion and speculation.

I am in IT, as is my husband. It takes a fairly sharp mind to be able to do software development. Just because he's out of shape doesn't make him mentally lazy. My husband isn't in great physical shape either, but he's extremely calculating and intelligent.

I am in IT, as is my husband. It takes a fairly sharp mind to be able to do software development. Just because he's out of shape doesn't make him mentally lazy. My husband isn't in great physical shape either, but he's extremely calculating and intelligent.

I don't doubt that for a second. I'm commenting on RH and RH only. Everything I've learned about him leads me to think of him as lazy. I don't include anyone in that assessment except him.

. SBM

Ok, I'll take a cheap shot. Who at the table has (what appears to be) both a big cookie and a bag of chips?

I think I also see a bottle of Mountain Dew on his left....Which is full of sugar and caffeine (has more caffeine than any other soda). Not that this is relevant but with a wife as a nutritionist - you have to wonder at his snack choices!

SSC Human Resources Manager - Treehouse (86818) GA - Atlanta
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES <snip>
https://careers.peopleclick.com/car...etJobDetail&jobPostId=229889&localeCode=en-us
SBM

Also clipped from link:
"....MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES"
"Identifies breaches of culture/values that impact workplace.... "

Is it poss that sexting or operating a private business from the Treehouse is a breach of HD's culture or values?
Maybe impact the workplace there, when other employees are forced carry the goof-off's workload?

Whaddyathink? JM2cts.

ETA
So Ross received 3 Homer awards, most recent in summer 2013, but none this past spring. Hmm. Wonder why. (end sarc)

ETA
Good vision & observations by other W/S'ers re Ross' interface action, body language, etc.
and the other snacks, Mountain Dew & MoonPie. TYVM. (sincere)

SSC Human Resources Manager - Treehouse (86818) GA - Atlanta

MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES <snip>

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS <snip>

KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Technical knowledge of HR specialties including employment law, employee relations, management and organizational development, staffing, training and compensation.
Strong coaching, counseling, negotiating and conflict management skills.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sound knowledge of federal, state and local employment law.
Excellent problem solving skills.

https://careers.peopleclick.com/car...etJobDetail&jobPostId=229889&localeCode=en-us

Well, they either lost their job, or they moved on to a better one.

A soul patch to me looks like a man wearing a part of a woman's female anatomy on his face (well, a very closely manicured one, anyway). Blech. Every time I see a man with one, I think to myself, "you know you look like you've got a ____ on your face, don't you?" Sorry to all you soul patch wearers and lovers out there!
Thank you! I thought I was the only one.
Yes a drop of super glue and ta da!
I don't know what that is called. It's just under his chin.
Maybe it hid a waddle?

All posts are MOO

Well, they either lost their job, or they moved on to a better one.
Wow. That kinda sucks, but I imagine they may clean house there. There is no excuse for that to be happening on company time. I also wonder about his buddies. I fear they aren't there anymore either. IMO it would violate co policy to be starting a business with others employed there. Well that and using interoffice messaging to discuss "interns" .
Lots of families may be affected just by the domino effect.
I feel sorry for those in a position above Ross. I bet heads rolled!

Never mind how depressing it must be to enter and exit that parking lot.

All posts are MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members