GUILTY RI - Couple Had Intercourse In Front Of 9 yr old Daughter To Teach Her About Sex, Feb 2005

This is so bad !! They deserve to be punished. Thank God it didn't progress any further.

If my kids even thought their Dad and I were "still" having sex, in the same house as they were in, they'd have us committed !! They think we are FAR too old for that nonsense.

This is definitely child abuse--I'd like to see both of them spend a little time in the pokey--Luckily I never heard my parents having sex yikes--I was pretty sound sleeper

csds703 said:
DOUBLE EWWWW

TRIPLE EWWWW. This poor girl. I can't even begin to imagine......Lock them up and throw away the key......perverts!

After my dad died, my mom remarried a few years later. Anyway, her new husband wanted to buy her some type of lingerie or something. He asked me if I knew my mom's bra size. I told him, as far as I'm concerned, my mother doesn't even have breasts. That shut him up.

csds703 said:
After my dad died, my mom remarried a few years later. Anyway, her new husband wanted to buy her some type of lingerie or something. He asked me if I knew my mom's bra size. I told him, as far as I'm concerned, my mother doesn't even have breasts. That shut him up.
Geez...You mean to tell me that he couldn't go into one of her drawers and look at the tag on one of her bras?? :rolleyes: You gave a great answer, though.

poco said:
I saw my dad naked once when I was little by accident and I saw what I thought were two penises - for the longest time I thought men had two of them.
Good Lord can you imagine? I can barely deal with the one....:)

nanandjim said:
Geez...You mean to tell me that he couldn't go into one of her drawers and look at the tag on one of her bras?? :rolleyes: You gave a great answer, though.
You would think so.
It's funny, my mom is remarried now 6 years and in my mind he is just a friend living with her. My sister and I cried so hard at her wedding, it was embarassing.

SadieMae said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I like you already lavonne...welcome to WS!!! :D
Gosh, there are some things you just wish you could erase from your memory and that would definitely be one.

SadieMae, I love your momma wears combat boots comment! Soooo Cute! :clap:

MerleGirlTX said:
Gosh, there are some things you just wish you could erase from your memory and that would definitely be one.

SadieMae, I love your momma wears combat boots comment! Soooo Cute! :clap:
Thanks. Worked at an ad agency years ago, that was the slogan of a promotional campaign we thought up. Also did a big billboard titled "Boyz in the Hood"...photos of soldiers, tanks, the Cav soldiers on horses, helicopters overhead...was awesome!

My favorite billboard was for plastic surgery...two faces one in a paper bag, the other a gorgeous woman. Simply titled..."Paper or Plastic?". hehehe
ETA: We all thought it was hysterical, but the client was NOT impressed :doh:

This is definitely child abuse--I'd like to see both of them spend a little time in the pokey--Luckily I never heard my parents having sex yikes--I was pretty sound sleeper

Just looking at old cases. Nope. Neither of them did any jail time. Slap on the wrist, and some sort of probation.

Thankfully the child told the dad. This was not a case of "walking in" on your mom and her "man friend" doing it. They were trying to teach her!

What the child wasn't going to figure it out on her own up the road? Mom couldn't have given her a talk when she was of age.

JMO they should have been punished. They're still in the same town as far as I can tell, and the "man friend" has a decent job. Not that he shouldn't, but if I brought my great niece in to that place of business I'd like to know who the creeper is.

Then again I presume almost everybody is a creeper until ya prove me wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back