RI RI - Donna Anthony Fisher, 38, Cranston, 5 Dec 1986

ADMIN NOTE:

@fishstix has been verified as a family member of Donna Fisher. As a VI, they do not have to provide any links to information they share about this case.

As we always ask, please treat fishstix with respect at all times. If there is something you disagree with, just scroll on by without challenging them or badgering them for information they may not wish to share or are unable to share for whatever reason.

Thank you fishstix for becoming verified and for being here to discuss you mother's case. Thank you also to everyone else who is here to help toward resolution and justice for Donna and her loved ones.
Thank you for allowing me to join. I only wish I had found this site sooner

I've met with Dect Santagata several times since he was assigned the case and I firmly believe that he will find them

That must be a huge boost to have a good relationship with and faith in the investigator assigned. I appreciate the level of dedication required by them to solve older open cases. I'm really hoping that you have some luck with the podcast scene as well. They can help so much with reaching a wider swath of the population.

I'm curious, if you're willing to share, which pieces the public can help most with. Clearly someone/s know who committed the crime and the best thing would be to have them come forward. Beyond that, though, are there smaller specific questions that it might help to have the public eye on? Places, times, other things that could help fill in blanks in the ongoing investigation or add pressure on those involved to come forward?

That must be a huge boost to have a good relationship with and faith in the investigator assigned. I appreciate the level of dedication required by them to solve older open cases. I'm really hoping that you have some luck with the podcast scene as well. They can help so much with reaching a wider swath of the population.

I'm curious, if you're willing to share, which pieces the public can help most with. Clearly someone/s know who committed the crime and the best thing would be to have them come forward. Beyond that, though, are there smaller specific questions that it might help to have the public eye on? Places, times, other things that could help fill in blanks in the ongoing investigation or add pressure on those involved to come forward?

Santagata was actually family friends of the original detective that worked the case, Bill Grady, and was well versed before he even received it. He has told me that not only is he dedicated to solving this case for my family but also for the spirit of Bill.

As far as specifics of the case that the general public might not know, that is a very fine line. I do plan on sharing my thoughts in the near future but as this is an ongoing case I do have to be careful. Safe to say, unfortunately, I do know more than the general public. I will be posting more as time and thoughts permit

I am curious to see if anyone from the area remembers a hair salon, the owners or any of the employees, that was located in a house on Park Ave at the corner of Marden and Park. My mother would get her hair done there and may have shared something there. It’s a long shot

Here is a link to podcast that was created late last year on her case. I do hope this is allowed to be posted here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back