Identified! RI - Exeter - Human Remains found in woods, Dec 2011

Aunt B, I am from the area where this man was found. Please let me know if I can assist you in any way.

I just happened to drive by the area today...RI Route 2 is a relatively busy 2 lane state highway that traverses the state North-South. It is a route often taken to get to the beach, and there are several campgrounds in the area. It also skirts the Narragansett Indian lands.

Ladd School, where this man was found is secluded, but there is constant police and security presence due to the site being haunted, which leads to a constant stream of trespassers investigating the property and abandoned buildings. I have seen this police presence off hand. The PROJO article states that autopsy indicated there was no foul play, which does make some sort of sense...this area is so well patrolled, it is hard for me to believe one would leave a body there purposefully.

In 2009, there was a well publicized string of robberies on the school grounds, and the area is known for criminal activity.

Aunt B-did you contact Leominster PD? I have a contact with in the jurisdiction-I can make a call.

I had sent an e-mail to R. Gallant, the listed contact person and a followup. If you have a contact person in the Leominster PD, I think that would be great! Thanks so much!

You are welcome-I contacted my source and will let you know when I hear back.

:hug:

Det Gallant of Leominster contacted RI when Aunt B was kind enough to submit the tip in late December. The UID was identified at that point, and was NOT Mr. Pearsha.

I moved this to Identified even though I cannot find any media naming the decedant.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back