Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, IMO, he's dropped a load of information here that really clears up a lot. I'm actually out of questions now and not wondering anything else, except where did Casey bury/dump Caylee's tiny body. I hate Casey.

I agree about the content of his information. I believe he is legitimate because his information clears up so many of the questions we have had. It all fits so well that I don't think he could be a fraud. If he is he's a good one!

You really think the inmates at the jail have internet access???
I don't really know at all, but I was just reading the links someone posted here. I don't know if that was the "fake" Rick they did that too or not. I just thought I would post it here. I don't even know if they really traced it. Just sparked my curiosity!

You really think the inmates at the jail have internet access???
I ain't buying that at all. Those topix forums are completely UNREGULATED - you can say anything you want and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is verified.

I ain't buying that at all. Those topix forums are completely UNREGULATED - you can say anything you want and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is verified.

And nobody posting on there can see an IP address of someone else either :)

I'm actually humored by the Impostor Rick and what he/she thought he/she was accomplishing by saying such a thing. Kinda makes me wonder who is really behind that mask.

If this is already been posted, sorry. Did anyone read the post that said they traced the IP to the Orange C Jail?

Monday
Judged:

I just traced Rick IP ...Its 12.76896.856 ...Had a friend look it up its coming from inside the Orange County Jail

post number 1228 at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TLP6BTTF57ESH2VME/p59

Again, which Rick is that for? There were two Fake Ricks posting on topix. The hopefully real rick joined topix a day ago to put a stop to that. If this post is from Monday or prior, it has nothing to do with the Rick we are interested in.

I am probably going to hate myself for this in the morning. LOL. Knowledge is power.
Here is some power. You can go to this link enter any IP you have and this will give you information on it. For free.

The one that some one told you is the county jail is bogus.

Try this link and look it up for yourself.

Happy sluething..http://cqcounter.com/whois/

PS. Just because I am the only one who told you this do not think I am the only one here who knows this. Good WS's use it all the time. :blowkiss:

I just wish that he would come here. Then we can verify that its him. Even thought I really do think it is. I hate those topix boards - the nut cases that post there and the fighting and all. JUST HATE THEM!! lol

I'm actually humored by the Impostor Rick and what he/she thought he/she was accomplishing by saying such a thing. Kinda makes me wonder who is really behind that mask.
It wasn't anyone that is "for" or one of the Anthony's. With "family" like that who needs enemies.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname