Robert Downey Jr on SJP

Like I said, I AM JUST WAITING for "most unnattractive male." You NEVER SEE this in Cosmo or Glamour....why not?
LET FEMALES DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS (most unnattractive male) and see what kinda blow-up there might be...
Lets hold a contest of WHAT GUYS (just like females) are the most unnattractive...who does/doesn't have the BEST 6 pak, lips, chest, muscles, etc....

And the winner would be (drum roll) my aging gentleman friend with the bald spot and big belly. LOL He wouldn't care, but alot of these metrosexuals sure would get mad. I dated one dude was prettier than me. He'd be highly offended if he got nominated.

Oh of course you are younger, Michelle. LOL I'm so old I swear. That show rocked. You're right. Caroline did favor SJP. Hey, I'd like to look like SJP and I'd love to have her figure. She's like a hanger for clothes, and wears them so well. I could go for that and Mathhew Broderick to boot.
LOL, Filly I am sure you are not that old! You have described SJP perfectly, a hanger for clothes!

I sooooo love Robert Downey Jr.! Bravo Robert, you have come so far and have done the work!! I for one am so proud of you!!!!
YES he has come very far, I thought we would hear of his early death one day.

Yes poor Sarah Jessica.
Truly a figure of pathos if there ever was one.

GQ is a men's magazine. It's been proven men are more visual than woman. Women (and some men) understand that it's so much more that makes a person attractive than just what they physically look like.

Well its obviously kind of ridiculous of course Sarah Jesica is a very attractive woman.
Speaking as a guy I think its more of a backlash towards the indescribably smug and superficial sensibilty of 'Sex and The City' that was rammed down all of our throats by many of the women we knew who actually looked to that show as something to aspire to.
It got to be a bit much there for awhile.
Im sure maxim's editors were aware any slight against *gasp*someone's physical appearence connected with THAT show would pierce many to the quick.
Im sure they got the reaction they wanted in spades.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bnicole*
Back