Weight140 lbs
Race / EthnicityBlack / African American

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactSeptember 2, 2000
NamUs Case CreatedSeptember 22, 2018
Last Known Location Map
LocationCamden, New Jersey 08104
CountyCamden County

Circumstances of DisappearanceLast seen by family on or about 9/02/2000.
Physical Description
Hair ColorBlack
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye Description--

Original

Recently added to nameus. Not much info, Can't find her anywhere else either. Uncertain what happened to her and why she wasn't reported missing sooner.

Roberta has been added to Charley Project

Roberta C. Mitchell – The Charley Project

mitchell_roberta.jpg
mitchell_roberta2.jpg
mitchell_roberta3.jpg

• Missing Since 09/02/2000
  • Missing From Camden, New Jersey
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race Black
  • Age 31 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5, 140 pounds
  • Medical Conditions Mitchell is mentally disabled; she has the mental capacity of a twelve-year-old and is very naive and trusting.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. One of Mitchell's legs is shorter than the other and she limps as a result.
Details of Disappearance
Mitchell was last seen at the home she shared with her father in the 2000 block of Arlington Street in Camden, New Jersey on September 2, 2000. She was asleep when her father went to work, and when he returned she was gone. She has never been heard from again.

At the time of her disappearance, Mitchell had been known to frequent the shops in the 2000 block of Mount Ephraim Avenue and the area of 8th Street and Carl Miller Boulevard. Few details are available in her case.

I’ve been searching for her myself for years. She is my mother I am her only child. I NEED HER & I need to find her no matter how long it takes. Just a share to any social media will help & be appreciated whatever happened to my mother she didn’t deserve it.

Hello Jessica. Really sorry about your mom. I checked through namus unidentified and I found one possible match located at Newark in 2001.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

It may not be her but worth checking out I guess. According to the info we have one of your moms legs was shorter then the other so it should be easy to check.

In anyway I hope you and your family finds answers.

I’ve been searching for her myself for years. She is my mother I am her only child. I NEED HER & I need to find her no matter how long it takes. Just a share to any social media will help & be appreciated whatever happened to my mother she didn’t deserve it.
Hey, I am going to post your mother on the FB page Black and Missing But Not Forgotten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding
Back