Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...IMO...a jail house "snitch" is just that...attempting to gather ANY info possible to help their case/decrease their sentence. Not the first time...nor the last. IIRC, there've been a few "wanna be snitches" already in this case....remember the guy who "supposedly" asked KC about the murder, when they had the opportunity to be together for some reason, and she "supposedly" said something to the effect about her "boyfriend" having something to do with it??

Also...I need to go back to the specific letter, but Robyn told the person on the outside to be sure to NEVER mention the letters or whatever she and KC were doing during their visits...because they were being recorded??? I believe since Robyn didn't want to blow the whistle on her and KC's correspondence, etc or "get anyone in trouble" because of it....I BELIEVE she WAS NOT lying to her father....she was just trying to keep the facts a secret....because she DID NOT want the info to get out....AND, she knew darn well right the visits were being recorded....AND....again...didn't want to get anyone in trouble.

Just IMO.

I believe that KC is guilty of covering up an accidental death. I also believe that law enforcement are so desperate to pin her with a murder wrap they are tripping over themselves to try and catch her in a slip up.

Yuri Melich is an amateur, that is why FDLE was called in. But you notice they did no follow up to verify anyone's story.

Did they pull the jail calls - No.
Did they collect the other letters sent to the corrections officer - no.
Did they check Robyn Adams dad's computer (you will understand tomorrow) - no.
Did they consult with Hornsbydamus - no.
Did they consult with suspenderdamus - probably, thus why they did so bad.

But, what else would a Defense Attorney say than LE is desperate to pin something on her?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100996"]Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic -The Jail Calls INCLUDED #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther