Ron C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox30online.com/content/...ormer-Home-Speaks/m3q-dlhJ_k-SWj7NKAgbwA.cspx

This is the woman who lives in the trailer Ron and Haeigh lived before moving into the trailer now.She lives in mobile home bordering Cummings current home.Glover moved-in December and says when she first got there, she found Crayons and coloring paper.

No mention of marijuana plants around the trailer or would LE turn over the trailer they live in now back to Ron if was surrounded by pot plants in the woods?

http://www.fox30online.com/content/...ormer-Home-Speaks/m3q-dlhJ_k-SWj7NKAgbwA.cspx

This is the woman who lives in the trailer Ron and Haeigh lived before moving into the trailer now.She lives in mobile home bordering Cummings current home.Glover moved-in December and says when she first got there, she found Crayons and coloring paper.

No mention of marijuana plants around the trailer or would LE turn over the trailer they live in now back to Ron if was surrounded by pot plants in the woods?

Im confused. It was dated Feb 19. It doesnt say what they were looking for.
Where is it stated the home may of had pot plants planted around or near the home or in the woods? First I heard of pot plants?

Looks from the article they were looking for signs of Haleigh? But Pot plants, it doesnt reference to that.

Oh I get it, different house they used to live in and they didnt leave any of that behind. YOu meant what GR said last week, well with no proof of that, we cant say he did or didnt. SOrry. So sad she found crayons. sad

Im confused. It was dated Feb 19. It doesnt say what they were looking for.
Where is it stated the home may of had pot plants planted around or near the home or in the woods? First I heard of pot plants?

Looks from the article they were looking for signs of Haleigh? But Pot plants, it doesnt reference to that.

Oh I get it, different house they used to live in and they didnt leave any of that behind. YOu meant what GR said last week, well with no proof of that, we cant say he did or didnt. SOrry. So sad she found crayons. sad

On the GR show,Crystal said Ronald had marijuana plants surrounding his trailer and bricks of marijuana in his trailer.But,on NGrace,both Crystal and Marie said neither one of them had been to Ronald's trailer.If there was anything like that,the woman living in his old trailer and LE searching for Haleigh would have seen that.I believe another false claim against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member