Ron IS NOT a "person of interest" according to sheriff...???...

For those of you who question why LE will not release the hours Ron actually worked the night his daughter disappeared, please consider this:

If cops released that information, they would be compromising the investigation. Perhaps the hours show Ron is lying about the hours he did work. If that is the case, by releasing that information, cops are then putting others (including Ron) that they need to change their story; these people then need to cover up whatever part they may have had in this case. And then, the investigation becomes mired in more confusion.

The last thing the cops want to do is alert unnamed suspects. To release the information that is part of the investigation is like handing a gift to Ron and whoever else cops believe is involved to fortify or change their alibi or testimony to match up solid information cops have in the investigation.

Whatever cops release, does not just fall on our ears only but is heard by other people they suspect in what happened that night. All of you sleuthers know this is not how you run an investigation. You don't give away evidence that might help the principals who are involved or are witnesses. The idea is to keep those close to the case, the unnamed POI or suspects, in the dark about what is known.

I too would love to hear more details and evidence in this case. So much time has passed and we have spent so much energy, we believe we deserve it. However, we don't deserve to trainwreck this investigation. jmo

FWIW, because TN and CS are HaLeigh’s legal guardians, I think they should be able to gain access to Ron’s work records, HaLeigh’s medical records, and conduct interviews with anyone they chose to including HaLeigh’s teachers, Ron's neighbors and the AC guy. Perhaps they can gain permission from the Court to view DCF's records too if they feel it would further the investigation. If I was in their position and sincerely didn’t know what happened to HaLeigh, I wouldn't be sitting still waiting for LE to solve this case. I would go obtain every piece of information available to me and work on this case myself or with the assistance of a good PI.

:wave: Don't worry, it's all good. I know you were just trying to make your point clear. We're good. :cool2:

There comes a time when we all need to take a break, relax, and attend a basement party. I believe it's time for me to head down there for a bit of fun and games. All are invited. I'll bring the chips and dip. :martini: Sometimes these cases are just too much and we need a moment to save our sanity.

Let's remember why we're here.

Haliegh_sm.jpg

What a beautiful picture of Haleigh! Just looking at that innocent little face makes all the worries in my life seem like nothing. Haleigh is what is important here and she deserves Justice. Where ever she is, she is loved by many. Thank you for posting this picture of Haleigh. Praying for her return daily.

FWIW, because TN and CS are HaLeigh’s legal guardians, I think they should be able to gain access to Ron’s work records, HaLeigh’s medical records, and conduct interviews with anyone they chose to including HaLeigh’s teachers, Ron's neighbors and the AC guy. Perhaps they can gain permission from the Court to view DCF's records too if they feel it would further the investigation. If I was in their position and sincerely didn’t know what happened to HaLeigh, I wouldn't be sitting still waiting for LE to solve this case. I would go obtain every piece of information available to me and work on this case myself or with the assistance of a good PI.

Teresa Neves is not Haleighs legal guardian.

Teresa Neves is not Haleighs legal guardian.

The Judge who granted custody to Ron was told TN would play a major role in helping Ron care for his children so although she is not a legal guardian, she may very well be a court appointed co-guardian.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back