Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

I exhausted all resources (for now) and do not find any connections with other known child ("J") of AB to any place other than Putnam County. ArtH did a good story with her Grandma (legal guardian of "J"). She gets SSI for the child and lives in Putnam - I see no reason any court proceedings would be in another county.

This link should take you there to read the story concerning AB and baby "J"
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/22/exclusive-bolo-for-haleigh-cummings-dad/

I don't know if RC ever paid any child support for this child or ever established paternity - maybe he wants to be father of the year since he failed at other changes ... JMO

??? Are we allowed to post ArtH links??? BTW, what happened to him and all his "exclusive" stories anyway?

Maybe there is a baby mama we don't know about, and she is now married and her husband wants to adopt the child. Parental rights might need to be terminated before an adoption could be finalized. At least that's how it works in my state.

I deleted this post cuz the reporter said RC's case is at 4:30 .... this one I referenced is at 8:45

I am thinking the same as you are here.
I sure find it odd that we have not heard a word from anyone about another child. :what:

Maybe there is a baby mama we don't know about, and she is now married and her husband wants to adopt the child. Parental rights might need to be terminated before an adoption could be finalized. At least that's how it works in my state.

This case sure missed a lot if rc had already been declared the legal father AGAIN. So he already knew about more kids....good grief! What next? I wonder how that little guy, Jordan, is doing.

Did TN/AS ever have a talk with him? He was running around, drinking, drugging, and scr*&*ng. What do they do? They give him a car so he can do more.

I deleted this post cuz the reporter said RC's case is at 4:30 .... this one I referenced is at 8:45

I am thinking the same as you are here.
I sure find it odd that we have not heard a word from anyone about another child. :what:

There is a person that may know about this and that is Crystal. I bet there was a big storm over this event..

Yes, I agree she would be giving him ammunition to use against her. And I'm pretty sure he would use it. Also agree CS does not seem to use the best judgement...or at least didn't. Not really sure how she handles things now.

SR county is I believe two counties over from Liberty. But...someone posted they were told that RC was only there because of a problem in Escambia County Jail that brought jail inmates from there to SR County Jail. My understanding was his legal business was not in SR County. Still, no explanation is given for why he would be in Escambia County to begin with.

I really think that all has something to do with Crystal.

Brevard, on the other hand...I am a little suspicious of the explanation that apparently came from someone in Putnam County (that RC fathered a child or children with a Brevard County woman prior to his relationship with CS). Putnam County may still be wanting to mislead about a lot of things, iykwim.
no no, the Wesh article states the child or children were conceived Previous to CS. Meaning Haleigh and Jr have 1 or more older siblings.

no no, the Wesh article states the child or children were conceived Previous to CS. Meaning Haleigh and Jr have 1 or more older siblings.

Haleigh's case from the very beginning has been rife with reporting errors. Not that it is not possible RC could have kids older than Haleigh. I just take most things reported these days with a grain of salt. And, LE statements are sometimes not the truth or are intentionally vague.

Haleigh's case from the very beginning has been rife with reporting errors. Not that it is not possible RC could have kids older than Haleigh. I just take most things reported these days with a grain of salt. And, LE statements are sometimes not the truth or are intentionally vague.

I find that hard to believe. With all the investigating that had gone on with this case, why wasn't this brought out earlier?!

I find that hard to believe. With all the investigating that had gone on with this case, why wasn't this brought out earlier?!

IMO LE has kept a lot of info close to the vest so to speak. It was not Main stream media that made us aware of Baby "J". Maybe this child or these children were lucky enough to be kept away and out of the Circus that is the Haleigh Cummings case? They would not be mentioned if they had nothing to do with the case where as Amber could have been a suspect due to Misty taunting her about now I have your man and will have your son soon too. Again JMO

Agree. I too find it hard to believe.

What's going on? Where are the reporters? We should have some news by now?

IMO LE has kept a lot of info close to the vest so to speak. It was not Main stream media that made us aware of Baby "J". Maybe this child or these children were lucky enough to be kept away and out of the Circus that is the Haleigh Cummings case? They would not be mentioned if they had nothing to do with the case where as Amber could have been a suspect due to Misty taunting her about now I have your man and will have your son soon too. Again JMO
I don't think she was ever a suspect, but IMO, she should have been looked at very strongly...if for no other reason, than she was running buddies with the people whose names kept popping up in association with this case. If there was a party that night, for instance, she might have been there, or heard runors from friends, who were there. Also, about the myspace message you mentioned. In a normal world, that message would be grounds for a feud and retaliation, but I'm not so sure about these people. It might have just been more of their drama, where the children were used as weapons. Also, it was reported that Misty met RC while she was babysitting his and A's child. When Misty 'stole' him away, and set up house, how mad was A? No matter how much drama they created, this had to have stung. But then again, maybe she didn't care. Because like everything else, there was a second story of how RC met Misty. It was said that he eyed a very young Misty at the bus stop. When this case first broke, from what I saw, A was the only person with enough bad blood with both RC and Misty, where it might have carried over to a child. But, I read on Steve Brown's sight, that Haleigh and JO had words, and he was 'off' enough to retaliate. Anyway, you brought up an interesting point from the beginning of the case, and IMO, it should be reexamined...if for no other reason, than it has been over 3 years, and nothing has been resolved. MOO.

That JO looks like he is bat crazy. I think we all try too hard to put logic to the crime when there wasn't any. Misty will always be my prime suspect and JO isn't far behind. I go back and forth with different scenarios but these two are at the top of my list.

The town of Satsuma was not a good place for main stream media. Just watch the Greta interview. People hiding inside their houses...looked like a darn ghost town.

Darden, TN .... same thing. These rural areas don't like media...and media people are kinda forced out. People in these type of towns just don't like to talk to outsiders...and that is the main problem. That is why the cases don't get solved.

I doubt we will learn about this latest debacle, unless a local chooses to share.

That JO looks like he is bat crazy. I think we all try too hard to put logic to the crime when there wasn't any. Misty will always be my prime suspect and JO isn't far behind. I go back and forth with different scenarios but these two are at the top of my list.

Yes, but don't you think we can include Tommy? (Oh,Timmy & Chelsea)?

I can due to some odd behaviors or interviews. Dent in van, concussions, Hank Sr in the hospital the day before, jail convos, yeah & many others too. Ron himself.

I don't think I've read one honest true statement of anything. This is the sunshine law state by the way. Why hasn't MSM asked for it? Is there nothing? Too odd, MSM must be controlled by the law in that town. mop btw.

So why doesn't the media request any documents that can be released? I'd help pay for them if that's the problem. Hey media!!! MEDIA look over here!

Sure..I'm open to it. Personally, I don't see Tommy but that doesn't mean I'm right. In my mind, Tommy may tag along with hiding her, but I don't see him killing Haleigh. There are so many suspects in this case, it's insane. That is why Putnam LE decided to say the "hezz with it, let's lock em all up".

RC and JO are two real crazy guys, imo. I see JO as psychotic in his looks. RC will definitely get revenge....but he didn't this time and he didnt pursue it either. Rc was just too busy trying to keep misty happy so she wouldn't turn on him and get him for rape. He was looking @ 20 years if she decided to turn on him. I think his priority was keeping himself out of prison and sex offender status, and Haleigh's murder/accident was a distant second.

Ron got into a fight with JO, his words. JO wanted revenge. RC threatened to chop/smash his hands with a crowbar....and that was over a gun. Now what would he do if somebody harmed his daughter?

The most striking thing about this case is that RC did NOTHING. This leads people to think he is guilty and I certainly can understand that. If it weren't for misty placing herself alone with the kids, and no one coming out and saying rc was NOT at work, it's hard to make a case of him as the perp.

Listening to cobra tape:

I want to know how rc had time to EVER go to Shell Harbor with JO and discuss throwing live prey to the gators. From what I know, rc didn't meet JO till the end of Jan. 2009...yet he talks about JO saying this as if he heard it himself. I am listening right now and rc is saying he is NOT sure that JO is involved. Cobra asked him if he was 75% sure and rc said "No, I'm not sure at all".

He then goes on to talk about Orlando T as his best friend and he is not a drug dealer. It is another Orlando T that has a similar SSN#...LOL

He then says Nay Nay talked misty into hooking up with WBG @ Stokes Landing. That was new to me. He is tying in that place, once again, with misty and wbg.

On a different note:
I want to know what the heck blood was doing in the van. Misty tells us it was deer blood. Why did she bring it up? I say it was discussed with her by LE...and she was attempting to explain it away. From what I heard LE cut out the bloody part of the carpet and took it.

So if rc is not sure JO is involved, who does he think killed Haleigh? I wonder why he didn't blame it on him, like the rest did. I have to think about this some more. Why wouldn't he really consider him as a prime suspect? JO must have something on him. The one thing that comes through is that he really dislikes Nay Nay. He blames NN for misty sleeping with wbg. They have a very strange way of thinking in that area.

I heard a funny line on Steve Wilkos today regarding a guy who got 4 girls pregnant and was living with another one. Steve said, "It isn't exactly like he is the Brad Pitt of hillbillies". I may have to use that as a siggy soon.

The town of Satsuma was not a good place for main stream media. Just watch the Greta interview. People hiding inside their houses...looked like a darn ghost town.

Darden, TN .... same thing. These rural areas don't like media...and media people are kinda forced out. People in these type of towns just don't like to talk to outsiders...and that is the main problem. That is why the cases don't get solved.

I doubt we will learn about this latest debacle, unless a local chooses to share.

Locals usually don't ever share, too many blood/friendship/my own guilty secrets ties. I spent a lot of time in one of them small towns, learned the ropes, and a lot of secrets. I wouldn't have opened my mouth either, ever - still won't. You see, everything and everyone are very closely tied together. Where I came from, you rat me, I rat you or worse; too many buried bodies/secrets; over the years, it just don't pay. What's done is done, buried and over with, life goes on, and EVERYONE knows it.

Just my opinion from living in a tiny place with a lot of sins. Steven King sorta outed small town living, but in the end he had to tell the secrets to sell his books. I know, I know, his was fiction, but what went on is common to small towns, in the main - just another opinion of mine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back