Ronald Cummings is back in Putnam County Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna hear/see Ron's visit with TN,too. Should be interesting.

Me too, Aqua! I wonder why we didn't hear/see Ron's visit? It just seems odd that LE 1) separated RON from the rest of the bunch and 2) didn't release his taped visits. There is something up with that IMO. Ron seems to be the stand out guy....why?

Come on Flagler! IMO, Ron's visit audio isn't going to match what TN claims.

Come on Flagler! IMO, Ron's visit audio isn't going to match what TN claims.

I agree, it will not. I just emailed someone and asked to please update his readers on what is the hold up with Ron's jail visits...:banghead:
I also find it odd that DB's weren't released yesterday. I was under the impression hers were going to be released as well. And why did we not see TC's visit with his mother or father? Did I miss them? If so please point me in the right direction.
:waitasec: ...me thinks there is some video being held back, but that is JMO.

I agree, it will not. I just emailed someone and asked to please update his readers on what is the hold up with Ron's jail visits...:banghead:
I also find it odd that DB's weren't released yesterday. I was under the impression hers were going to be released as well. And why did we not see TC's visit with his mother or father? Did I miss them? If so please point me in the right direction.

I agree, They are holding back ron's video for some reason.:angel: JMO

I was under the impression Lindsey wanted the whole hour with TC, but I could be wrong...JMO

I was under the impression Lindsey wanted the whole hour with TC, but I could be wrong...JMO

Your right. Lindsey took the entire hour and that's why Tommy didn't see his parents. It was discussed in the Tommy/Lindsey tape.

If what Art is reporting is factual, then I will assume that LE is looking at other's for what Happen to Haleigh. Like someone said early on..Misty is the key, but who is the Lock? Me thinks Ron...but that is JMO for today. LOL.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Come on LE....serve some more warrants this week!:woohoo: I don't care who, as long as it's the right person!
"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/03...ruled-out-in-haleigh-cummings-case/#more-3850
Sheriff Hardy said they are looking for anything in those conversations that might click with other information investigators have surrounding the disappearance of 5 YR Old Haleigh Cummings.

But Hardy warned against “tunnel vision,” and said no one has been ruled out in the massive effort to find Haleigh Cummings or learn what happened to her, in our wide-ranging 30 minute interview. “Everyone keeps saying, ‘Misty, Misty,’ but we’re not just focusing on the one person who is being reported on,” he told me.

If what Art is reporting is factual, then I will assume that LE is looking at other's for what Happen to Haleigh. Like someone said early on..Misty is the key, but who is the Lock? Me thinks Ron...but that is JMO for today. LOL.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Come on LE....serve some more warrants this week!:woohoo: I don't care who, as long as it's the right person!

I fully realize I have tunnel vision and since it appears LE has either arrested or looked at most everyone other than those in my tunnel... I'm keeping my eyes on the ones I have in my tunnel...JMO

Where is the rest of Tommy/Lindsey audio? I only heard 10min. Anyone have another link besides this one? TIA

That is all that was released to the public.
Since there may be info. in the tapes on ongoing investigations (Haleigh) the SA, LE whoever has the right to edit and redact the info. from the videos.

Where is the rest of Tommy/Lindsey audio? I only heard 10min. Anyone have another link besides this one? TIA

I got the feeling that Lindsey doesn't want Tommy to talk to his parents. I don't know why, but every time he mentioned it Lindsey told him she was selfish and wanted the whole hour. (which as you said we only saw 10 min. of :waitasec:) I'm sure she does want the time with him, but IMO there is more to that than meets the eye..Just not sure what, lol!

I got the feeling that Lindsey doesn't want Tommy to talk to his parents. I don't know why, but every time he mentioned it Lindsey told him she was selfish and wanted the whole hour. (which as you said we only saw 10 min. of :waitasec:) I'm sure she does want the time with him, but IMO there is more to that than meets the eye..Just not sure what, lol!

Lindsey doesn't want the Croslins telling Tommy that Lindsey turned all the stuff in from the breakins like it said in the warrant. She went above and beyond.

What I found interesting too is Tommy saying he is not going to prison and for Lindsey not to talk to the police, all in the same sentence.

To me that means Tommy is scared that Lindsey knows something about Haleigh and he is scared Lindsey will talk to the police trying to get a deal for him so he does not go to prison.

Makes me think he is involved and maybe has told Lindsey a BS story of his involvement.

I think Lindsey is scared to death, And if LE is smart (which I know they are) this would be the time to put a little pressure on her, make her think if she gets wrapped up in this by not telling what she knows to LE then she could be considered and accessory after the fact...If they ask her what do you think would happen to your kids if HC Jr is locked up and you do not cooperate and get locked up...who would you want to raise your children...I think if she is questioned like that and then can think about it for a day or so, she would call LE and tell them everything she knows...I pray to god that something like this happens so Haleigh can be properly laid to rest and there can be some closure to this case..

I think Lindsey is scared to death, And if LE is smart (which I know they are) this would be the time to put a little pressure on her, make her think if she gets wrapped up in this by not telling what she knows to LE then she could be considered and accessory after the fact...If they ask her what do you think would happen to your kids if HC Jr is locked up and you do not cooperate and get locked up...who would you want to raise your children...I think if she is questioned like that and then can think about it for a day or so, she would call LE and tell them everything she knows...I pray to god that something like this happens so Haleigh can be properly laid to rest and there can be some closure to this case..

I think Lindsay would cave too, but the question is how much does she know? Is it enough, or does LE know what she knows already. Lindsy was quick to open up her house to LE for them to search for the shotgun Tommy allegedly stole, b/c she didn't want her kids finding it accidentally. She has good intentions, when it comes to her kids, but she's torn wanting to support Tommy too. If LE is going to put pressure on her, now would be the time, as she's moving to Grandpa's condo at Palm Beach. The last time she announced a move, and put her yard sale sign up, LE arrested Tommy, and she stayed.

I don't intend for this to sound mean-because I certainly have mixed feelings on the subject-but in my town's county jail, they have a straight jacket chair. Does this county have one? If they put these 3 in general population, & they got into a fight or caused a rucus, they could strap them in. From what I've been told, inmates are truely scared of them. 3 hours in that thing might make them talk. I'm sure there are also other legal ways to 'control' inmates. On a side note...I'm not usually a defender of these things, but they need to be brought back to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA