Roseanne Barr SLAMS Angelina & Brad

If yall go to her blog, one of the newest postings has her kind of back-peddling on her B&A rant: seems she does not "mean to personally impugn them as they might be good people in the flesh". She implies that the likes of media celebrity outlets like TMZ and PerezHilton are in a way to blame for her attacks on B&A, Angelina's father, and calling the Jolie-Pitt kids dunces... seems when these media outlets portray people in a good light, she "must always attack the media's representation of what is good or cool..."

So... in her world, it is not her fault for saying what she said... it's the celebrity media's fault for making her say it. LoL Ahhhhh, yeah... gotta love the "devil made me do it" path of explaining ones self, when a public backlash happens.

http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/

Ill most likely vote for Obama myself but not because he's a 'Man Of Color'.
Speaking of 'vacous'....

It amazes me Roseanne Barr still makes any news, lol. She was funny when she had her show, but has been kind of Marge Shotz obnoxious for so long.. she needs to go by the wayside and stay there...

just my .02:blowkiss:

She has become somewhat of a repellant characture

Wonder how much "cha-ching" Rosie gave to needy kids?

ETA: I am aware that she has adopted children....but so has Jolie and Pit.

She has become somewhat of a repellant characture

Yep, she really has. I loved her back in the day, even before her sitcom when she did stand up. She was hilarious! Liked the sitcom when it first started then it became sorta weird, but I'm not a big sitcom fan anyway. But when she does standup now, she is not the same. She is just so rude and, exactly Kline, a "repellant characature" (I think we both misspelled it!). I loved her old "domestic goddess" routine. Even if you weren't a housewife, you could always identify, but not now. Certainly not after her crotch scratching bit! How rude! :mad:

What a fruit loop.

I do agree with Rosie on the violence theme though. Angelina carries a minature gun around her neck on a chain. One of her kids drew a gun and Brad had it made into a necklace for her.

Rosie: 1
Angalina: 0

I guess that might be a step up from the vile of blood she used to wear around her neck.

:highfive::highfive: Good one, McD

"I guess that might be a step up from the vile of blood she used to wear around her neck. "

I'm wondering if she possibly just added Brad's to Billy Bob's?

Who would have thought that Tom Arnold was the "smart one" in that couple?

It amazes me Roseanne Barr still makes any news, lol. She was funny when she had her show, but has been kind of Marge Shotz obnoxious for so long.. she needs to go by the wayside and stay there...

just my .02:blowkiss:

"Marge Shotz obnoxious" LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member