Routier case is the first for David Camm

I doubt Camm will do anything in Darlies case as the DNA results released this June (2015) show no intruder, only Darlie. Again.

Jez, if you read upstream you'll see that Camm already backed away from this case several months ago (or maybe it's been a whole year by now).

Well well well. Now isn't that interesting
And not a peep from her supporters about the latest DNA. They can't refute that so now they are saying Darin did it and he set Darlie up. I swear her supporters must be children unable to read or reason. They just say they need to bring her case to light. Well her mother had an offer from Dr. Phil to do a show and she blew up and said no way in hell. They are also saying that David Camm and The Innocence Project are working on Darlies case. Not so, Camm wants nothing to do with her and The Innocence Project are not interested in taking her case. She is 100% guilty.

I wouldn't let David Camm work on anything of mine! Sorry!! I was a juror on the Boney trial and I'm still steaming over the Camm case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way late to the party but I lived in the Metroplex when this happened. This one boils down to she wanted to continue living an upscale, good timin' life of a girl in her late teens, early-twenties and the young boys were getting in the way. That and her husband's business wasn't doing so well at the time. She couldn't deal with it and lost the plot. I don't think she'll ever be executed though. Just my 2 cents.

David Camm and the Innocence Project was nothing to do with Darlies Case. DNA has proven, yet again, that Darlie is guilty.

Jez, if you read upstream you'll see that Camm already backed away from this case several months ago (or maybe it's been a whole year by now).

Camm did nothing more than give lip service. He had no intention and never has of investigating Darlie's case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back