Rumor has it.....

ewwwinteresting said:
If he isn't calling daily or every other day, to me, he simply doesn't care about this case.
Or simply wants it to go away.

Imagine what might have been accomplished by now if Raven had spent as much time on his wife's case as many others have. The bottom line is that there is no reason except for one why Raven wouldn't want to help find his wife's killer. It doesn't even require speaking publicly. He could have been calling LE behind the scenes all of this time if he had issues about speaking to the media. If he hasn't been, then it can only mean one thing. That he does, indeed, want this case to just disappear and doesn't want to or need to help find the killer because he's been walking in his shoes for 7 months.

snapple said:
That would be telling...to find out raven hasn't made contact with LE. That info would put a HUGE scarlett "G" on his chest! Could family or friends get that kind of info out of LE?
You are so right Snapple, nice to see you around. A huge "G" indeed.

There's only way way for the family to find out however, and that's for them to call and leave a message with the Detective on the case, which if I am not mistaken is Detective Vaughn. I would imagine if he was contacted by a family member and they left a way for him to contact them back, he would get back in touch with them, but that's just pure speculation on my part. 1-919-560-4440 for criminal investigations. Per Durham, PD's website!

Per friends that work in LE, usually only 911 calls are traced, and regular LE lines are not traced and some may or may not have caller ID. A few of my friends that work in LE in other states, do not have caller ID, who knows if Durham LE does, so normally leaving a call back number is a good idea.

Durham LE also has a Crime Stoppers hotline, for anyone to leave an anonymous tip. That number would be 1-919-683-1200.

How Big are the Rewards?
It is estimated that the average CrimeStoppers reward is $200. Rewards range from a low of $100 to a high of $1,200. The amount of the reward is based on the seriousness of the crime and the amount and type of information provided by the caller.
Who Do I Call?
Call 683-1200 to provide the confidential information necessary for the arrest of the person(s) who committed the reported crime. Remember, all information is confidential and the caller always remains anonymous.​

That's good info! Maybe if raven's family won't help LE out of good conscience, they'll turn on him for $$$.

Oh Snap to Snapple again - you made me spew my water on my monitor lol.

Rumor has it, that Raven's brother Derek and his band 0'Discordia is going to be traveling throughout the United States, Canada and even a jaunt into Mexico throughout January and the beginning of February. Wonder if Raven may decide to become a Roadie, since he really isn't working much.

terminatrixator said:
Rumor has it, that Raven's brother Derek and his band 0'Discordia is going to be traveling throughout the United States, Canada and even a jaunt into Mexico throughout January and the beginning of February. Wonder if Raven may decide to become a Roadie, since he really isn't working much.

Hmmm.... Interesting... Well, I wouldn't put it past him! Maybe we can see him on tour.

O'Discordia and the Convicted Felon, Live, In Concert!!

Let's think, where will Kaiden be in all of this? What a selfish scum!!

I wonder if he's starting to resent Kaiden for tying him down. Oh, dang, I forgot, Raven's got his dearest mommy to help out.

Well the first week of January they will be near me, I suppose I could pop in and hear them play while wearing my "The Raven is Guilty" sweatshirt. They hit Durham, NC January 28, 2005 supposedly as per the myspace blog, I'm sure that's one place The Raven doesn't want to go. :bang:

terminatrixator said:
Well the first week of January they will be near me, I suppose I could pop in and hear them play while wearing my "The Raven is Guilty" sweatshirt. They hit Durham, NC January 28, 2005 supposedly as per the myspace blog, I'm sure that's one place The Raven doesn't want to go. :bang:
I can't understand why Raven wouldn't want to stop over in Durham. I mean, he has been in touch non-stop with LE there concerning the grisly murder of his wife.

I'm sure by now, with all his constant communication with LE, he would love to see them. I'm confident they feel bad for Raven, and would offer him more updates and sympathy. With all the time that has passed, and all his meetings and conversations with LE, I'm sure there is a strong comfort level between him and the dectectives. Almost like friends, except for the unfortunate circumstances. Maybe he could even meet them out for lunch or coffee and they could catch up.

No, I see no reason for him to avoid stopping off in Durham.

I hope very much that Janet's family, her sisters and her parents, are talking to LE. It''s almost impossible for me to imagine that they aren't.

I hope they are also doing just like the Brown family did about Nicole and O.J.'s 2 children. I hope they are trying very hard to see Kaiden, to stay in touch, to ALWAYS be a reminder of Janet to Raven and his rotten family, and to seek visitation rights with Kaiden through the legal system.

Just think, the same people who raised Raven to be what he is stand a very good chance of raising Kaiden too unless LE builds a prosecutable case against him. The overwhelming majority of people who have voted about who they think the perp is chose Raven.
We can be convinced of his involvement in Janet's murder for the rest of our lives, but unless LE builds a solid evidentiary case and a good prosecutor can present a solid case against him, Raven will fly free and Kaiden will be the ultimate victim many times over.

Kaiden, I am praying for you, little man. I'm so glad you are still too young to ever remember any of this life you are now probably living.

To the Christensen family: Please find the strength and courage to stay the course and keep speaking to the detectives in charge of Janet's case. Please don't give into passivity. Passivity is NOT the same thing as kindness and forgiveness. Please remember: If Raven could kill your daughter and sister, his beautiful, faithful wife and mother to his child and their unborn baby, chances are he will harm the next woman in his life too. You can make a difference. You can break the chain of evil which binds.

I don't think anything is going to change in raven's life unless someone rattles it. Right now, apparently, he doesn't hear from LE, there is no media hounding him (like in NC), and Janet's memory and her family are clear across the country. Why would he do anything different then "move on" with his life? He will continue to be the same selfish person he always was but now is able to throw the "poor me, I'm a widower" into the pot.
I don't see raven doing anything different then bike riding, playing soccer, adventure racing, playing volleyball, etc., living off mommy and daddy, pawning off Kaiden on whoever will take him (unless it's convenient for him to be the single dad) and forgetting entirely about April 26, 2005.

Why would you not call LE on a regular basis; if not for you, then for your little boy (whom you claim to love) that will never know his mommy or his brother/sister? I just can't get past this. Don't you feel angry that someone took Janet and your new baby from you and Kaiden? Aren't you angry to the core that someone stole your baby's mommy from him? Don't you feel scared that such a random, senseless thing could happen? I don't know if I could ever get myself to leave my child's side after such a horrendous crime. And certainly not before the perp is caught. And for a week-long getaway? Not a chance! Life could not go on, knowing that some monster stole my life from me and my child, and that the animal was still roaming free. Look how different things are now. Doesn't that upset you?

8 months later and you've never called LE??? What could have happened with this case if you had paid it as much attention as all of us have? Perhaps you could have provided invaluable information that may have helped solve the case by now. Yet not even one phone call? In 8 months?

JerseyGirl said:
Why would you not call LE on a regular basis; if not for you, then for your little boy (whom you claim to love) that will never know his mommy or his brother/sister? I just can't get past this. Don't you feel angry that someone took Janet and your new baby from you and Kaiden? Aren't you angry to the core that someone stole your baby's mommy from him? Don't you feel scared that such a random, senseless thing could happen? I don't know if I could ever get myself to leave my child's side after such a horrendous crime. And certainly not before the perp is caught. And for a week-long getaway? Not a chance! Life could not go on, knowing that some monster stole my life from me and my child, and that the animal was still roaming free. Look how different things are now. Doesn't that upset you?

8 months later and you've never called LE??? What could have happened with this case if you had paid it as much attention as all of us have? Perhaps you could have provided invaluable information that may have helped solve the case by now. Yet not even one phone call? In 8 months?
JG, The Raven sees the perpetrator every single day, in the Mirror.

terminatrixator said:
JG, The Raven sees the perpetrator every single day, in the Mirror.
That sounds like the only reasonable explanation for why someone whose life was turned upside down wouldn't be ringing the phone off the hook at the police department. But I do like to try to give the benefit of the doubt. Still, if this is a fact, then it's yet another one that's amazingly difficult to see past.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back