RUMORS ONLY/not verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associational Childrens Camp
Schedule
Session One, May 25-28 Sun.-Wed

What it used to say on the website:
“Skyla and her grandmother were in attendance during the first week of camp this year, attending with First Baptist Church, Henryetta. We trust that God used that time in their life in a wonderful way. Taylor had planned to attend, but had a change of plans.”

http://www.associationalchildrenscamp.com/

hmmmmmmm so IF the rumor was true, then that would have had to mean that Skyla is the one who had the disagreement with DD's little sister at camp.

Then how would he know she was going to be with Taylor that day unless they talked occasionally. Well, anyway, it is just rumor....

Could he have seen Skyla at the Plackers house on Saturday while riding a 4-wheeler??

Does this mean, Skyla got home from camp around May 28-29th and the

girls, were brutally murdered on Sunday June 8th....approx. 10-11 days later?

snipped from above posting~ Maybe at the High School, and not the Elementary School where Rose works???

There isnt much difference between the High School, Middle School, or Elementary. They are all housed in the same building, at least to my knowledge they are. I could find out easily as I know many who have attended school and even graduated from there.
There is one lunchroom where most all the children go for lunch, unless they brought lunch and can still go outside to eat. I have been in that lunchroom many times. I cant see anyone driving from school for lunch because there is no where near to go. Dustin is the closest place to find a place to pick up lunch elsewhere.
All these children, all ages, all classes are kept very close to one another.

All facualty at school would be close to the children.
I certainly hope they have checked him out well!....

Is it a 'coincidence' that school had not been out very long?

Was there any problems at school between the girls and other students?

I've noticed sometime 'home schooled' children have a hard time 'interacting' with other kids their ages.

Did they get along with the cheer leading team?

Does any of the people questioned by the GJ have a sister that went to school with these girls?

I've noticed sometime 'home schooled' children have a hard time 'interacting' with other kids their ages.

Does any of the people questioned by the GJ have a sister that went to school with these girls?

I've been wondering the same stuff.
Hey, we let them take God out of schools.... thus we are now facing the consequences in our world. (now where did that dang cow go?) :cow: there it is!

Hey, we let them take God out of schools.... thus we are now facing the consequences in our world. (now where did that dang cow go?) :cow: there it is!

You are exactly right, FROG!!!

From what I understand, Dustyn has a sister that knew Taylor and Skyla.

That is why I work for a school board that doesn't take God out of the classroom. And proud to say my kids attend those schools. One of our former graduates was buried today, 23 years old, killed in the line of duty in Afghanastan, serving his country proud. Those are the type of kids we teach. We teach them that the world doesn't revolve around them. We teach them respect for others. We teach them respect for themselves. We teach them to love, not hate. When you take God out of the classroom, you take the power away from the child to believe in something higher than him/herself. The child holds the power now. And look what they do with it.
JMO.

That is why I work for a school board that doesn't take God out of the classroom. And proud to say my kids attend those schools. One of our former graduates was buried today, 23 years old, killed in the line of duty in Afghanastan, serving his country proud. Those are the type of kids we teach. We teach them that the world doesn't revolve around them. We teach them respect for others. We teach them respect for themselves. We teach them to love, not hate. When you take God out of the classroom, you take the power away from the child to believe in something higher than him/herself. The child holds the power now. And look what they do with it.
JMO.

:clap::clap::clap:

Excellent post, Lauren...I couldn't agree more!! I know as we age, things about the younger generation begin to bother us - but, the single thing that gets my goat the most is the "Lack of Respect" for EVERYTHING.

Obviously the murderers of our little girls were never taught respect. No respect for themselves, for others or, in this case, for precious human life. What a sad commentary on the future of our young people.

Thank God...Canada is smart enough to understand the true values that need to be instilled in our youngsters from the moment they come into this world!!

JMO.

I teach in a public school and we teach our students respect for others and the responsibility of being part of something larger than oneself. Quite frankly, most of the broken children I meet are missing something at home and not in their school.

JMO

I teach in a public school and we teach our students respect for others and the responsibility of being part of something larger than oneself. Quite frankly, most of the broken children I meet are missing something at home and not in their school.

JMO

Lilacwine - I did not mean IN ANY WAY to diminish the fine job our school teachers do with today's children day in and day out.

I also am in total agreement that the teaching of respect and values BEGINS in the home; unfortunately, traditional family doesn't exist much any more.

IMO our government and our system do not encourage individual responsibility which too often creates a sense of entitlement.

The disrespect shown to our school teachers is an abomination and troubles me greatly. I respect you and all school teachers and thank you for the effort you put into directing today's youth.

I know you do your very best and I appreciate that.

My Mom & her side of the family were all educators and that job is more than a job it is a calling. My son tried public school but he was the type that would.ve fallen thru the cracks if u know what I mean. I worked so hard with him but we finally put him in a Christian School from 2nd grade to 6th...It made a difference..plus they would call me 7& we could spank...yes spank..please no body flame me.. but it was the best thing we ever did for him..

So, I want to unregister from WS...do I just contact Christene..? Is there away I can just delete my name?

Ok, something weird is going on. I have tried to post a comment to Lilacwine twice now and it doesn't show up when I hit "Post Comment". So I will make this brief.....

I just wanted to apologize Lilacwine. I never intended in any way to make educators feel as though it is their responsibility to teach our children morals and values. I realize it has to come from the home. But I agree with GS. There is a difference in children who are faith filled and those who are not. I will leave it at that for fear my comments will be deleted again.

Ummm.....why don't you just STOP coming here???????:doh:

I talked to her. She was just unhappy about all the email she was receiving updating things in the rooms she visits. I told her how to change her settings. She must have unselected ALL email, ya think? I dont have mine set to receive email notifications at my registered email addy. At least I dont think so! lol That is one email I never check as it is the email provided my my provider. Maybe I should check someday. lol:laugh: fRoG

I talked to her. She was just unhappy about all the email she was receiving updating things in the rooms she visits. I told her how to change her settings. She must have unselected ALL email, ya think? I dont have mine set to receive email notifications at my registered email addy. At least I dont think so! lol That is one email I never check as it is the email provided my my provider. Maybe I should check someday. lol:laugh: fRoG
NO, you just have your youcancallmefrog@yahoo.com listed for contact along with your PM notification.

I hear that Frog, there have been times I've felt like tossing the "dinging blackberry" in the toilet. :D

NO, you just have your youcancallmefrog@yahoo.com listed for contact along with your PM notification.

Ok... kewl! I wont be bogged down with notifications then. Thanks for checking on that for me.

I think MS has has some health issues but she doesnt like to talk about it. Just keep her in mind when you say your prayers if you would. Thanks. She isnt upset with anyone or anything except more mail than she feels she has time to deal with.

Ok... kewl! I wont be bogged down with notifications then. Thanks for checking on that for me.

I think MS has has some health issues but she doesnt like to talk about it. Just keep her in mind when you say your prayers if you would. Thanks. She isnt upset with anyone or anything except more mail than she feels she has time to deal with.
She will definitely be in my prayers, Frog. :)

JMO

Hear, hear! Most parents expect the schools to raise their children.... How backwards is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea