Sacramento Bounty Hunter To Sue Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I can't agree with any part of your post. LP was not used, he jumped in with both guns blazing saying, "Look at me, look at me!" He used people, including Casey and the Anthonys, to get his own smarmy mug in the media, but worse than that, he used Caylee. I think he's a disgusting excuse for a human being, second only to Casey.

He's cost the people of Florida a great deal of money by intentionally and repeatedly creating scenes where police presence was needed. He created the lies about RK that the defense used in their case. He promoted the idea that Lee was Caylee's father.

No one made a laughing stock of him, he did that to himself with his lies and media shows and ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Just like every other American, he has the right to file a suit, but he surely doesn't deserve to win, not even against Casey.

According to this post, it sounds like he is hated more than FCA, FGS!

He is not the enemy here.... Baez used ideas from anyone he could. He and the 17 picked are the ones that should be held accountable for decisions. My goodness, what Baez said in a court of law on national tv was vile and evil to the bone.

He had an agreement to bond her out and she and HER attorney told him she would talk. The minute she was out, he barred padilla from talking to her. I say he was used, used big time. Baez got a fool to get her out. She spent all her days with Baez, Bringing pics of Caylee for blood money. I think that is where most anger and disgust should be.

For the longest time I thought he was working for the defense with some of his theories and by his attacks on RK. jmo

According to this post, it sounds like he is hated more than FCA, FGS!

He is not the enemy here.... Baez used ideas from anyone he could. He and the 17 picked are the ones that should be held accountable for decisions. My goodness, what Baez said in a court of law on national tv was vile and evil to the bone.

He had an agreement to bond her out and she and HER attorney told him she would talk. The minute she was out, he barred padilla from talking to her. I say he was used, used big time. Baez got a fool to get her out. She spent all her days with Baez, Bringing pics of Caylee for blood money. I think that is where most anger and disgust should be.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that even if I don't agree with you. I fail to see what my feelings about Casey have to do with my feelings about LP. There's no rule that says I have to like one if I dislike the other, I can dislike them both, and I do.

Casey is the one who kicked LP out of the house and refused to talk to him. She did that the first night she was out and LP was never allowed inside the house again, contrary to his lies about being in the house repeatedly. In some of his interviews he talks about the many times he was in the house talking with Casey, he claims Casey told him the story about Caylee being kidnapped in the park. Those lies will bite him in the hiney if he pursues this lawsuit claiming that from the minute Casey was released Baez did not allow him to talk to her. Both stories obviously can not be true.

Yes, Casey sold pictures of Caylee. You seem to find that abhorrent, yet you apparently admire a man who lies as much as she does and had hoped to gain fame by being photographed holding Caylee's skull in the air like a trophy. :waitasec:

THIS SUNDAY ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO WE WELCOME BOUNTY HUNTER LEONARD PADILLA. MR. PADILLA WILL FILL US IN ON THE LATEST ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY AND MUCH MORE. LEONARD ALWAYS SEEMS TO KNOW THE INSIDE SCOOP.

Will he be able to talk about other cases? I would like to hear his reasoning behind trying to bond out and put the pedophiles that kidnapped and held Jaycee Dugard, back on the street. (Phillip & Nancy Garrido... there is an article floating around about him trying to cut a deal through his nephew to bond them out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther