SANDRA BIRCHMORE, Stoughton, MA

There was an autopsy as I understand it but media has not been able to get ahold of it. Ongoing investigation is probably the reason it's not been released. Let's hope.

Everyone who knew Sandra well said she wanted the baby and no one believes she killed herself. Her last text communications were with a co-worker about work hours for the following morning as there was a big snowstorm going on and she worked at a school. Just a few hours before Farwell shows up, she can be seen on CCTV coming in and out of her apartment building to clear snow off her car. Not the actions of someone on the verge of ending her life.

Could Farwell have pushed her over the edge with verbal attacks that upset her to the point of suicide? I suppose it is possible, but I find it hard to believe that she would have known how to successfully asphyxiate herself from a seated position without some planning and research. And as she abruptly stopped texting around the time Farwell left it's almost a certainty that she died that night.
Agreed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316