Sandra Bullock moves out of family home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger is the best golfer and I am not so sure I agreed with his PR team all the time.
But her PR team is very good. I don't think Sandra is the highest paid actress :no:
Sandra Bullock net worth is $85 million.
Julia Roberts Net worth $140 million
20 of the richest women in entertainment and Sandra is pretty high up there.
http://www.forbes.com/2007/01/17/ri...-cz_lg_richwomen07_0118womenstars_lander.html

But I do think that when you start talking Nazi chit...People in very high places do not forget.
I will bet you dollars to donuts that men like Steven Spielberg will never hire her - I did say never.
There are so many just like him out in Hollywood.

When Cat Stevens turned to Muslim and went to live like a bedouin under the stars :twocents:
he went from the top of the charts to virtually unknown.
People remember, and that happened how many decades ago?
It has been a few years since he has been trying to do a come back...I did say TRYING.

Gosh, I am so far behind, I had no idea that Sandra was a Nazi.

The problem with your statements is that they are declarative, as if they are facts just because you have stated them. Fact is, these are just your opinions, you don't know these people and are only speculating, as are the rest of us.

Sometimes I put MOO, JMHO, JMO, and sometimes I say it clearly MY VERY STRONG OPINION which I have done on several of the posts in this case.

Maybe I should do it on every single post.

Maybe I'm naive but I don't see what would be the big deal IF Sandra & Jesse did have a sex tape. They are both legally consenting, married adults. It's not my thing but what other couples do isn't my concern. IF there is one, & Sandra is terrified of it coming out, she's foolish for that.

Gosh, I am so far behind, I had no idea that Sandra was a Nazi.

To my knowledge she just sells them to the public as sweet, adorable, kind teddy bears. That is misguiding for sure.

MY STRONG OPINION. :)

Maybe I'm naive but I don't see what would be the big deal IF Sandra & Jesse did have a sex tape. They are both legally consenting, married adults. It's not my thing but what other couples do isn't my concern. IF there is one, & Sandra is terrified of it coming out, she's foolish for that.

I just would not like to see that costing her a few million dollars to retrieve.
Having it is not the same as a nasty divorce. :)
JMO

To my knowledge she just sells them to the public as sweet, adorable, kind teddy bears. That is misguiding for sure.

MY STRONG OPINION. :)

Are you saying that because her husband is into Nazi's that she is? I'm just wondering if that makes me a drug addict and a criminal because my brother is? Or if his wife and ex wives are too? You know just by association. Because we love him and if asked we would tell you he is a wonderful person, with great qualities that does bad things.

Songline I appreciate your posts & know from my own posting experience that it can be lonely going against the grain or Lord forbid, not following the herd. I feel somewhat like you do, NOTHING will change the fact that IMO, Jesse is a disgusting pig. But that doesn't mean Sandra is some poor schmuck who has been "blind sided" (gag) and now her halo shines brighter than ever.:innocent::rolleyes: I do believe that there are women in this world who are truly duped by men they love and it turns their life upside down. But Sandra, in her line of work and having access to PR, lawyers, studio execs, etc had to have known JJ wasn't just some tough guy image and nothing more.

One thing tho, this scandal has made her even richer than before. "The blind side" seems to have been rushed to dvd and I see all of my friends on FB praising it and acting as if it's the best movie everrrrrrrrrrrr. I was ambivilant about it before, thinking maybe I'd catch it when it comes around to HBO but now I'm thinking of boycotting even that, just on my own principle and self-satisfaction.

I was completely with this post until the part about boycotting The Blind Side. Granted, I've probably missed something in this thread, but . . . boycott the movie because Sandra Bullock's husband is a disgusting pig, and she must know it?
I'd never get to see a movie if I boycotted every one with a star closely associated with someone who is a disgusting pig! It's Hollywood.

I was completely with this post until the part about boycotting The Blind Side. Granted, I've probably missed something in this thread, but . . . boycott the movie because Sandra Bullock's husband is a disgusting pig, and she must know it?
I'd never get to see a movie if I boycotted every one with a star closely associated with someone who is a disgusting pig! It's Hollywood.
Is there a fine line between Hollywood and Nazi's???
Isn't the Vatican still getting it's share of Negative pres and hate mail, because
of pope from WWII Pope Pius XII WHO TURNED A BLIND EYE
KNOWING FULLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THE NEXT DAY.
Yes that nextday which is called "Kristallnacht"...the night that all the glass shattered.

There is no division between Hollywood, Church or any group and Nazi's
No PASS - not then and not now.

MY VERY STRONG OPINION.

Please. It's not as if I called out for everyone to boycott the movie, no need in taking my PERSONAL decision so far. I'm not much of a movie goer or watcher so it's not a stretch for me to avoid it. To this day I've never seen "Mr & Mrs Smith" because I don't care for Brangelina & the circumstances surrounding that movie & them hooking up. I doubt anyone in Hollywood notices. :rolleyes: Besides, I've seen the previews of "the blind side" and I can't stand to hear Sandra's fake southern drawl, it's annoying. I avoid a lot of movies based in the south for the same reason. IMO, the story can be told without actors or directors insisting on trying (and failing IMO) to nail that down.

Are you saying that because her husband is into Nazi's that she is? I'm just wondering if that makes me a drug addict and a criminal because my brother is? Or if his wife and ex wives are too? You know just by association. Because we love him and if asked we would tell you he is a wonderful person, with great qualities that does bad things.

If Paris Hilton dated or married a Nazi, no one would give her a moment's peace about it (rightfully so). And if her Nazi cheated on her, I have no doubt the public's reaction would be along the lines of "that's what she gets for being stupid enough to be with him".

Doing "bad things" that is self-destructive behavior such as drugs really can't be compared to nazi or nazi sympathizers. As for criminal behavior, depends on what that is. If it involved murder, rape, robbery, theft, sorry my loved one wouldn't get a pass from me nor a staunch public defense. I may still love him/her but I wouldn't expect the rest of the world to think they were soooo wonderful.

I said it very clearly: Lets not change what I said.
Selling a Nazi as a teddy bear is not honest it is clearly intended to deceive.
That is bad enough. That is my point.

Is she a Nazi? I do not know. I would not be surprised. I would be more surprised if she is not.
BUT that has not been my point at all
MY point is she is a deceptive person trying to sell a Nazi as a saint. :puke:

NOT SAME AS ANY ADDICT AT ALL - Do not compare it to a sibling with a drug problem.
IT IS A PHLOSOPHY, A BELIF SYSTEM A CULT - Apples and oranges.

That is why I keep saying her PR firm is smart
THEY are having her SHUT UP!!!!!NOT SAY BOOO!!!!

MY VERY STRONG OPINION. :D

Please. It's not as if I called out for everyone to boycott the movie, no need in taking my PERSONAL decision so far. I'm not much of a movie goer or watcher so it's not a stretch for me to avoid it. To this day I've never seen "Mr & Mrs Smith" because I don't care for Brangelina & the circumstances surrounding that movie & them hooking up. I doubt anyone in Hollywood notices. :rolleyes: Besides, I've seen the previews of "the blind side" and I can't stand to hear Sandra's fake southern drawl, it's annoying. I avoid a lot of movies based in the south for the same reason. IMO, the story can be told without actors or directors insisting on trying (and failing IMO) to nail that down.
I would boycott it - with no questions asked.
IF ONLY to make a statement about whom she was selling as a teddy bear.

MY life has a plate full...And I rather just erase her for now.
Easier to just send a letter to every producer and director who is Jewish.
I bet you they already received plenty of mail...that is not requiring
that I stand outside in the heat and the cold. :)
But I will not go to see it or Buy the DVD.

Ever return to a thread you've been reading every now and then only to recheck if it's the right one you thought you had been reading? Yeah. This is one of those times...

Skanks? Nazis??? Send letters to Jewish producers/directors? Avoiding movies because of irritating Southern drawls? Teddy bears???The Pope!!?? I am simply stunned to read what is posted here.

This is 2010, right???? Holy crap....

Ever return to a thread you've been reading every now and then only to recheck if it's the right one you thought you had been reading? Yeah. This is one of those times...

Skanks? Nazis??? Send letters to Jewish producers/directors? Avoiding movies because of irritating Southern drawls? Teddy bears???The Pope!!?? I am simply stunned to read what is posted here.

What's wrong with avoiding something that annoys you? Yeah it's 2010, what does the year have to do with any of it?

There is a thread here I think it is called the tipping point it is talking about the Church and paedophilia through the ages....
It is 2010 right?????? Selective editing?????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther