Satiated

"Originally posted by Toth
The BPD never wanted to eliminate the Ramseys; they just wanted to put them in jail. They were perfectly willing to take on a rich, well-lawyered target, particularly since they didn't have any other targets on their radar screen and weren't particularly interested in looking for any either. "

This is just pure false-- propaganda propagated from Wood and *******. The BPD investigated SCORES of potential suspects.
Part of the problem with the media is the Ramseys brought everything on themseleves by not cooperating with police the way parents of a murdered child usually do!

Police are not in the business of framing "rich" suspects who have $ to afford a plethora of defense attornies. Come back to reality. AND if the BPD were out to "frame" the Ramseys, there would have been something significant "planted." Like OJ's bloody glove.

Originally posted by Sabrina
"Originally posted by Toth
The BPD never wanted to eliminate the Ramseys; they just wanted to put them in jail. They were perfectly willing to take on a rich, well-lawyered target, particularly since they didn't have any other targets on their radar screen and weren't particularly interested in looking for any either. "

The BPD investigated SCORES of potential suspects.

Police are not in the business of framing "rich" suspects who have $ to afford a plethora of defense attornies.
I think in your zeal you are being a bit overly melodramatic: 'frame' and 'bloodly glove'.

I did not say the BPD wanted to 'frame' the Ramseys. I think they wanted to make the shoe fit the only foot they had available to fit it on and they were quite willing to warp the shoe as much as possible and probably a bit willing to shape the foot too, such as by having a conversation overheard or by leaks to the media, etc.

It is fairly well established that a number of witnesses had the impression that all interviews were emphasizing parental guilt and anything else was being given short shrift or mere lip service.
Even people involved in Colorado law enforcement were aware that it seemed the BPD has an axe to grind. Many felt it was the wrong axe, but they realized the BPD were determined to focus in one direction only.

Sissi...To whom are you referring here?
"Toth just described ,fairly well,one of the suspects. He was cleared, however did the police run his dna? He was a well educated man, I am not saying boy,because he graduated from U of Boulder about 4 yrs older than the normal age for graduation.
What has disturbed me for years about him was his web site.
His life was full of ultraviolent ideas,web creations and writings.
He read Douglas,as he copied and pasted the photo from his book,the one of the camouflaged adult sitting on a vehicle after brutalizing a barbie. His portrayal of "barbie",caught the attention of Mattel and he was ordered to remove it from the site,Barbie with her decapitated head on a platter dripping in blood,barbie in bondage, many references to barbie. Barbie was the icon that made so many little girls feel bad about themselves,they could never reach high enough to meet the standard. He had a sister,and it was said she fell into the barbie trap. Did this mean she was ill,anorexic,etc.? who knows,not I.
His heads up letter ,sent in March of 1998 telling friends he was a suspect in a nationally reported sex crime,saying the police asked him about others,RH,JM,KM,and his saying they showed no interest in talking to them,but here's your "heads up". Why did they need a heads up? Did the police ever check these people??"

Thanks, Nehemiah

it must be remembered that 'suspect' is a rather meaningless term. Many people become subjects of inquiry and are relegated to the same obscurity that they previously enjoyed. Often there is simply no indication that they deserve further inquiry or there is sufficient evidence to place them elsewhere at the time the crime was committed. Sometimes the obvious suspects are not even looked at: such as the boyfriend of the murder victim when the woman was the manager of a fast food place during a string of violent robberies of such establishments.

McSanta appears to be weird but harmless. A few others appear to be weird and uninvolved with the murder of JonBenet, but by no means would be termed 'harmless'.

Some people had dna taken but not tested for a variety of reasons.

There is little to indicate what the actual level of suspicion was for any particular suspect, we only know the Party Line was Parental Guilt and everything else appears to have been rather haphazard.

Toth, they didn't spend 2 million dollars or whatever it was trying to build a case against the Ramseys. The evidence kept pointing back to them. There is MORE viable evidence pointing towards them than towards anyone else.

I've always said if Lou Smit was such a hot shot detective, how come he hasn't solved it by now. And if one listens to John Douglas, it was someone who knew the Ramseys and had been in the home. Gee, they knew them well enough to mimic Patsy's handwriting, aome of Patsy and John's phrases, and John's bonus amount. They even knew in the dark that the grate in the back had a window behind it!! Very smart intruder--who also wore gloves and a rubber suit and spent hours in the house but left virtually nothing.

.>Gee, they knew them well enough to mimic Patsy's handwriting,
Nothing indicates Patsy's handwriting was mimicked. Other handwriting exemplars are closer matches than Patsy's samples, were those people somehow having their handwriting mimicked also?
>some of Patsy and John's phrases,
I don't know of any such phrases in the note.
> and John's bonus amount.
Or perhaps the number of freeway signs in Colorado.
>They even knew in the dark that the grate in the back had a
>window behind it!!
I don't think entry into the house was made in the dark.
> Very smart intruder--who also wore gloves
possibly.
> and a rubber suit
Possibly, though I would doubt it.
> and spent hours in the house but left virtually nothing.
yes. similar to the intruders in Florida who were filmed inside a home, with all surfaces they touched clearly shown on the camera, but still not the slightest forensic evidence other than that surveillance camera film.

Originally posted by Toth
yes. similar to the intruders in Florida who were filmed inside a home, with all surfaces they touched clearly shown on the camera, but still not the slightest forensic evidence other than that surveillance camera film.

I have gone looking for this incident and have found nothing with the sketchy information you have always provided, so until you provide names or some other verifiable information to prove that this story happened as you have said it has, the reading public ought to believe you have made it up. This really could be something you can counter my claim with, as it involves no betrayals of confidentiality given to unnamed sources; it should be a news story freely researchable.

Toth, when you posted this very same info months ago, I asked you for a source, but you didn't provide it. After asking you again I gave up and spent over an hour trying to find online info about it but came up empty handed. Please post a link to a source containing the information you described above, or I for one will think you made the incident up.

similar to the intruders in Florida who were filmed inside a home, with all surfaces they touched clearly shown on the camera, but still not the slightest forensic evidence other than that surveillance camera film.
Toth, would that be the 1994 Sucharski murders?

If that is the case Toth is referring to, there was physical evidence, although none of it connected Seth Penalver, one of the suspects, to the triple murder of Sharon Anderson, Marie Rogers, and Casimir "Butch Casey" Sucharski.

Although there was plenty of physical evidence in this case, none of it connected Appellant (Seth Penalver) to the crime. There was no eyewitness to the crime. There was exculpatory evidence. Another prime suspect was the owner of the murder weapon. Another suspect owned the shoes that made a print at the crime scene and these shoes were vastly different in size from those of Appellant.

http://www.wfsu.org/gavel2gavel/briefs/00-1602_rep.pdf

Ivy... also, from the appellant's (co-defendant Ibar's) Supreme Court brief, describing the videotape of the intrusion and crime:

The men touched many surfaces and wiped down areas as if to eradicate fingerprints.

http://www.flcourts.org/sct/clerk/briefs/2000/2001 - 2200/00-2043_ini.pdf

Obviously since the intruders wiped off their fingerprints, that might explain the absence of said fingerprints.

So... yes, as Toth says, "all surfaces they touched [were] clearly shown on the camera," but also clearly shown were the intruders wiping up after themselves. IF this is Toth's case, he left that part out :)

BB3:

"That's part of being a "vigo".... watch(wash) it twice and then someLOL."

Your statement to mine which described the perp as a pedophile doesn't make a whole lot of sense. As I once pointed out to a poster an another forum, if no one can understand you, then there is no communication. The LOL at the end makes me think it is an "inside" joke.

Gee, they knew them well enough to mimic Patsy's handwriting,
Nothing indicates Patsy's handwriting was mimicked. Other handwriting exemplars are closer matches than Patsy's samples, were those people somehow having their handwriting mimicked also?

Is this another myth perpetuated by the swamp? Please provide an official source. Lin Wood selling snake oil on Larry King doesn't count. And IF there is someone who came out with a score higher than Patsy's, WHO are they and do they have an alibi? Were their fibers all over the duct tape too?

>some of Patsy and John's phrases,
I don't know of any such phrases in the note.

FAT CATS, AND HENCE, 100%,PROPER BURIAL and...S.B.T.C.-- yes, Patsy used acronyms all the time. How many people use those silly things--was it John who even made up "Borg"? There are more in the note,odd phrases we have heard the Ramseys say in interviews or writings, I am just too lazy to look them all up.
> and John's bonus amount.

Or perhaps the number of freeway signs in Colorado.

There are more than 118,000 freeway signs. Oh, I forgot--the Mexican intruder who writes perfect English without a spanish speaker's errors, he wanted to change this into Pesos or something?
>They even knew in the dark that the grate in the back had a
>window behind it!!
I don't think entry into the house was made in the dark.

It is dark at 5:00 p.m. in Boulder in December. Do you think the intruder entered in the daytime then?

Originally posted by Ivy
If that is the case Toth is referring to, there was physical evidence, although none of it connected Seth Penalver, one of the suspects, to the triple murder of Sharon Anderson, Marie Rogers, and Casimir "Butch Casey" Sucharski.

Toth is entirely discredited in the use of this anecdote, then. Now that I have names to look up, I have found out for myself the nature of the case, and Toth has been deceptive in the extreme. He says the intruders were videotaped but left no evidence? This is very wrong. A shoe print in blood was left behind. Another shoe print was left on an area of carpet. Live and spent bullet casings were found. A mask and a t-shirt with trace evidence on it were found outside the house. And a point of contention on the part of the convicted men is that 48 fingerprints left behind were not matched to them, but at the very least were left by someone.

why_nutt, thanks for digging further into the case.

As Britt indicated, the reason no fingerprints matched the perps must be because, as the video tape showed, they wiped their prints from surfaces they'd touched.

Originally posted by Ivy
Toth, when you posted this very same info months ago, I asked you for a source, but you didn't provide it. After asking you again I gave up and spent over an hour trying to find online info about it but came up empty handed. Please post a link to a source containing the information you described above, or I for one will think you made the incident up.
Get gin-drunk, play channel roulette with the remote, encounter the same TV program that I found... and you will know about as much as I do about it.

Originally posted by vicktor
BB3:

Your statement to mine which described the perp as a pedophile doesn't make a whole lot of sense. As I once pointed out to a poster an another forum, if no one can understand you, then there is no communication. The LOL at the end makes me think it is an "inside" joke.

Sorry to waste your time...I pass (it's "KNOWING ABOUT THE VIRGO SIGN") that I was posting(LOL) about"--if you know about VIRGOS, you wouldn't have posted your response...sorry again!

P.S. IMHO the killer of JonBenet IS NOT A VIRGO!

Yes, I find it very odd that out killer has not killed again. Not once in almost 8 years.

How do you kow he hasn't killed again? Maybe he just wasn't caught, or maybe the body hasn't been found, maybe it has and hasn't been connected. He could have commited suicide, or been committed to an asylum or prison. This would not be odd...

I don't really think this person (if there was an intruder) is going to kill someone a second time and go "Hey, there's my second victim, oh, BTW, I killed that girl JBR, you remember--in Colorado.

Get gin-drunk, play channel roulette with the remote, encounter the same TV program that I found... and you will know about as much as I do about it.

Reply from Lannie,
Toth I don't laugh oten at your posts, but that was funny,you could be a stand up :p comedian with that line, nice to see the ice broken once in awhile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK
Back