Sauvie Island Timeline Info

Terri leaves gym @ approx. 12:20. It takes 51 minutes to get to the area on NW Reeder where the wifi is. She'd arrive there at approx. 1:10 p.m. She does whatever with Kyron. She sits in the truck and posts his picture from her laptop to her FB 1:20. She leaves SI right after that. It's 33 minutes back to her house. That makes it 1:55. Kaine gets home at 2:05.

I suppose this is all possible, but it sure doesn't leave much time to spare. Even if she was speeding (which she apparently has a habit of) you'd probably only cut 10 minutes max off this timeline. We're only talking about 10 minutes to do whatever, possibly 20 and in broad daylight. I don't know, but I guess if it were a handoff, it wouldn't take long, but if LE thought that, why would they be out searching for Kyron on SI now?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...27,-122.819595&spn=0.183874,0.441513&t=h&z=11

I just don't see any other holes in her timeline when she had time to be on SI.

If a few people would transfer a picture from your phone to your laptop, and then upload it to your Facebook, and time it, it would be very helpful.

I would do it myself, but my cell doesn't take pics, and I am no use at all on FB. I can't figure out how to do the simplest of things on there, and just gave up, and only read different FBs occasionally.

Oh wait. She uploaded a number of pics. I'm not sure how many. We need to see if we can find how many. Then time the same number of pics transferring from phone to laptop, then from laptop to Facebook.

She also sent 2 emails in this same tiimeframe, which she'd probably have done at the same time as uploading the pics. It certainly doesn't take long to do that.

I just have no idea on the picture transfers and uploads though.

TIA for any help.

Good work, Billylee. We might even be able to write this all up with documented times and send it to MCSO as a tip for Kyron. They probably have all the info, but you never know, it could give them just one more little thing to think of, that might help.

I no help with the phone either. I have an old fashioned cell phone that does nothing fancy at all. I don't think it takes long though, I can ask my son when he gets back from hunting today, he has an I phone. I have a feeling it can be done in seconds, but I'm not sure. Somebody here in the beginning knew when her pictures were posted to FB. And like you I have an account there, but I don't use it.

I saw Mounted Posse searchers even farther down Reeder Road (past Rentenaar Rd) this last weekend, and the weekend before I had seen SAR's along side Reeder Rd on quads looking at the ditch (west side of Reeder)

I never actually saw any SAR's at Gilbert Boat Ramp area, but I did see a lot of search tape
so if you want to factor that in, you are talking a long ways down and off Reeder Rd they have been searching. FWIW..

(Photo's of SAR's in my photobuckets..)

My Revised Map

Using Google map with miles and directions on the theory that Terri and Dede could have done this. If you have an open mind and willing accept it as a possibility as to Terri and Dede's whereabouts that day.

US-26 E and US-30 W 60 mins
36.9 mi

15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd
Portland, OR 97231

1. Head east on NW Sheltered Nook Rd toward NW Cornelius Pass Rd
0.3 mi
2. Turn right at NW Cornelius Pass Rd
2.3 mi
3. Turn left at NW Skyline Blvd
Destination will be on the left

0.3 mi
2.9 mi – about 6 mins

11536 NW Skyline Blvd
Portland, OR 97231

4. Head west on NW Skyline Blvd toward NW Cornelius Pass Rd
0.3 mi
5. Take the 1st left onto NW Cornelius Pass Rd
4.8 mi
6. Turn right at NW Imbrie Dr
Destination will be on the right

0.2 mi
5.3 mi – about 12 mins

22085 NW Imbrie Dr
Hillsboro, OR 97124

7. Head east on NW Imbrie Dr toward NW Pickering Pl
0.2 mi
8. Turn left at NW Cornelius Pass Rd
0.2 mi
9. Turn right to merge onto US-26 E
2.9 mi
10. Take exit 65 for Bethany Blvd toward Cornell Rd
0.3 mi
11. Turn right at NW Bethany Blvd
0.2 mi
12. Turn left at NW Cornell Rd
0.1 mi
13. Take the 1st right onto NW 158th Ave
0.9 mi
14. Turn right at SW Walker Rd

0.1 mi
4.9 mi – about 9 mins

15995 SW Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97006

15. Head southeast on SW Walker Rd toward SW Outrigger
0.1 mi
16. Take the 1st left onto NW 158th Ave
0.7 mi
17. Turn right at NW Greenbrier Pkwy
413 ft
18. Turn left at NW Waterhouse Ave

440 ft
1.0 mi – about 2 mins

1265 NW Waterhouse Ave
Beaverton, OR 97006

19. Head northwest on NW Waterhouse Ave toward NW Gateway Ct
0.2 mi
20. Take the 2nd right onto NW 158th Ave
318 ft
21. Take the 1st right onto NW Cornell Rd
0.1 mi
22. Turn right to merge onto US-26 E toward Portland
7.8 mi
23. Take the exit onto I-405 N toward Seattle/St Helens
1.4 mi
24. Take exit 3 on the left to merge onto US-30 W toward Saint Helens
11.8 mi
25. Turn left at NW Cornelius Pass Rd
1.2 mi
26. Take the 1st right onto NW Sheltered Nook Rd

0.3 mi
22.8 mi – about 31 mins

Portland, OR 97231

Travel time about
6 mins
12 mins
9 mins
2 mins
31 mins
Travel and time spent during each stop (allowed 2 mins each time for baby in and out of the truck)
8:00am to 1:03pm left home at 8am (about 6 mins to school)
39 mins Skyline School 8:08am-8:47am (picture at 8:15am per PTA parent)
15 mins 1st Fred Meyers 8:59am-9:14am (store receipt 9:12am)
37 mins 2nd Fred Meyers 9:25am-10:02am ( between 9:30-10:00) talk time w/per Andrea Leakey and shop time)
1 hr 35 mins Unaccounted Driving time (trying to get baby to nap a few mins per Terri (picking up Dede on 13000 NW Germantown Rd. Sure there is plenty of time(this is why they are unofficial POI's)
55 mins 24 HR Fitness Gym 11:37am-12:32pm (workout check in 11:39 and out ?? with baby) speculation when she left
31 mins drive time arrives back home 1:03 (posted Kyrons picture on FB @1:21pm)

On that day Spicher’s whereabouts for about one hour and 30 minutes are unaccounted for and she was not reachable by phone. Additionally, a recent flyer distributed by authorities includes questions regarding Spicher

www.katu.com

I do recall Dede has/had a condo is up for sale in Tualatin area. That was searched by LE. And KH and TH both lived in Aloha before they got together (the house information was in OregonLive in that long article profiling TH a while back. It would be fairly common for somebody looking to dispose of evidence or a victim to take it to an area they were familiar with. (thanks to Carbuff for this info)

As far as Terri and Dede having a 3rd person helping them I don't know. I would like to know if there were any garden tools missing that day from Westwind Farm? I would like to know why LE would place Dede on the flier with Terri if she wasn't involved and asking for anyone with information to come forward. Seems logical to me why they would! It is possible that someone went to SI to get rid of evidence to throw off LE.

I posted this in Dreams thought I would bring it up here. I hope it is okay to do so.

I keep getting follow the path. Go over the time line of that day and other theories as to where she might have gone. So I did just that last night. Step by Step of TH day. When I put every address that she said she was at. It was until I got between the 2nd FM 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR and the 24 Hr Fitness Gym on 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR. The time that was unaccounted for. I zoomed in the area on google maps and IT HIT ME!!! Follow the powerlines!!

Off The Beaten Path: Waterhouse Powerline Park

www.members.virtualtourist.com

Just to the west of downtown Beaverton a powerline corridor stretches across Washington County. In a number of places, this powerline corridor has been converted into park land, and Waterhouse Powerline Park is one of those locations. The park runs north of Walker Road, across Blueridge Drive and all the way past Mission Oaks Drive and to Willow Creek.
The north end of the park has a small wilderness area (which is basically part of the Willow Creek Nature Park complex), and there is a soccer field on the north side of Mission Oaks Drive between the road and the wilderness area.

Off The Beaten Path: Waterhouse Park

This little neighborhood park consists of a forested area, some picnic tables, and a paved walkway that crosses the park and connects several streets in the neighborhood. There is a really nice bridge over a creek that attracts ducks and geese.

Off The Beaten Path: Waterhouse Rose Garden

From 158th Avenue, go west on Blueridge Drive to NW Foxborough Circle, and turn south. If you watch carefully you will come to this tiny park, which is owned by the Tualatin Hills Parks & Recreation District. It is most likely the smallest dedicated rose garden owned by a parks district in the Portland area. The park is crammed between two houses on the north side of the street.

From the intersection of Waterhouse Avenue and 158th Avenue westward all the way to 173rd Avenue there is a series of parks united by a single trail. Much of the trail is on elevated walkway due to high water in the wet season.

Opposite End is Tualatin Hills Nature Park

There are several islands of preserved wilderness in the Beaverton area. Tualatin Hills Nature Park is one such island, and it is by far the largest such wilderness park near Beaverton.

The park has some 219 acres of land with hiking trails, with mostly second growth forest, plus some marsh land and creeks flowing through it. Some of the hiking trails are paved so that people in wheelchairs may use them. Bicyclists also use the trails. There are a number of benches that overlook the wetlands.

I pray everyday for Kyron to come home and I know everyday we are getting closer to finding him!

IMO......etc etc

If TH met up with an accomplice there's plenty of time for her to hand off Kyron to them. If TH had an accomplice, it's the accomplice who could have been on SI where they're looking.

There is no way that I can see that TH could have been on SI where they are focusing their search during the questionable "driving the baby around period" and still have been at the gym at 11:39. She could have been on SI after the gym, if her FB picture posting was done away from home and she arrived home later.

SI is the question. They are searching SI presumably for Kyron or evidence involving his death. The only time, TH would have had time to be on SI, if the time line's we have are correct regarding gym and FM stores, is after the gym, and she would have had very little time to do whatever.

Now if she had an accomplice, that's a whole 'nother story.

My Revised Map

Using Google map with miles and directions on the theory that Terri and Dede could have done this. If you have an open mind and willing accept it as a possibility as to Terri and Dede's whereabouts that day.

US-26 E and US-30 W 60 mins
36.9 mi

Portland, OR 97231

1. Head east on NW Sheltered Nook Rd toward NW Cornelius Pass Rd
0.3 mi
2. Turn right at NW Cornelius Pass Rd
2.3 mi
3. Turn left at NW Skyline Blvd

0.3 mi
2.9 mi – about 6 mins

11536 NW Skyline Blvd
Portland, OR 97231

4. Head west on NW Skyline Blvd toward NW Cornelius Pass Rd
0.3 mi
5. Take the 1st left onto NW Cornelius Pass Rd
4.8 mi
6. Turn right at NW Imbrie Dr

0.2 mi
5.3 mi – about 12 mins

22085 NW Imbrie Dr
Hillsboro, OR 97124

7. Head east on NW Imbrie Dr toward NW Pickering Pl
0.2 mi
8. Turn left at NW Cornelius Pass Rd
0.2 mi
9. Turn right to merge onto US-26 E
2.9 mi
10. Take exit 65 for Bethany Blvd toward Cornell Rd
0.3 mi
11. Turn right at NW Bethany Blvd
0.2 mi
12. Turn left at NW Cornell Rd
0.1 mi
13. Take the 1st right onto NW 158th Ave
0.9 mi
14. Turn right at SW Walker Rd

0.1 mi
4.9 mi – about 9 mins

15995 SW Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97006

15. Head southeast on SW Walker Rd toward SW Outrigger
0.1 mi
16. Take the 1st left onto NW 158th Ave
0.7 mi
17. Turn right at NW Greenbrier Pkwy
413 ft
18. Turn left at NW Waterhouse Ave

440 ft
1.0 mi – about 2 mins

1265 NW Waterhouse Ave
Beaverton, OR 97006

19. Head northwest on NW Waterhouse Ave toward NW Gateway Ct
0.2 mi
20. Take the 2nd right onto NW 158th Ave
318 ft
21. Take the 1st right onto NW Cornell Rd
0.1 mi
22. Turn right to merge onto US-26 E toward Portland
7.8 mi
23. Take the exit onto I-405 N toward Seattle/St Helens
1.4 mi
24. Take exit 3 on the left to merge onto US-30 W toward Saint Helens
11.8 mi
25. Turn left at NW Cornelius Pass Rd
1.2 mi
26. Take the 1st right onto NW Sheltered Nook Rd

0.3 mi
22.8 mi – about 31 mins

Portland, OR 97231

Travel time about
6 mins
12 mins
9 mins
2 mins
31 mins
Travel and time spent during each stop (allowed 2 mins each time for baby in and out of the truck)
8:00am to 1:03pm left home at 8am (about 6 mins to school)
39 mins Skyline School 8:08am-8:47am (picture at 8:15am per PTA parent)
15 mins 1st Fred Meyers 8:59am-9:14am (store receipt 9:12am)
37 mins 2nd Fred Meyers 9:25am-10:02am ( between 9:30-10:00) talk time w/per Andrea Leakey and shop time)
1 hr 35 mins Unaccounted Driving time (trying to get baby to nap a few mins per Terri (picking up Dede on 13000 NW Germantown Rd. Sure there is plenty of time(this is why they are unofficial POI's)
55 mins 24 HR Fitness Gym 11:37am-12:32pm (workout check in 11:39 and out ?? with baby) speculation when she left
31 mins drive time arrives back home 1:03 (posted Kyrons picture on FB @1:21pm)

On that day Spicher’s whereabouts for about one hour and 30 minutes are unaccounted for and she was not reachable by phone. Additionally, a recent flyer distributed by authorities includes questions regarding Spicher

www.katu.com

I do recall Dede has/had a condo is up for sale in Tualatin area. That was searched by LE. And KH and TH both lived in Aloha before they got together (the house information was in OregonLive in that long article profiling TH a while back. It would be fairly common for somebody looking to dispose of evidence or a victim to take it to an area they were familiar with. (thanks to Carbuff for this info)

As far as Terri and Dede having a 3rd person helping them I don't know. I would like to know if there were any garden tools missing that day from Westwind Farm? I would like to know why LE would place Dede on the flier with Terri if she wasn't involved and asking for anyone with information to come forward. Seems logical to me why they would! It is possible that someone went to SI to get rid of evidence to throw off LE.

I posted this in Dreams thought I would bring it up here. I hope it is okay to do so.

I keep getting follow the path. Go over the time line of that day and other theories as to where she might have gone. So I did just that last night. Step by Step of TH day. When I put every address that she said she was at. It was until I got between the 2nd FM 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR and the 24 Hr Fitness Gym on 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR. The time that was unaccounted for. I zoomed in the area on google maps and IT HIT ME!!! Follow the powerlines!!

Off The Beaten Path: Waterhouse Powerline Park

Just to the west of downtown Beaverton a powerline corridor stretches across Washington County. In a number of places, this powerline corridor has been converted into park land, and Waterhouse Powerline Park is one of those locations. The park runs north of Walker Road, across Blueridge Drive and all the way past Mission Oaks Drive and to Willow Creek.
The north end of the park has a small wilderness area (which is basically part of the Willow Creek Nature Park complex), and there is a soccer field on the north side of Mission Oaks Drive between the road and the wilderness area.

Off The Beaten Path: Waterhouse Park

This little neighborhood park consists of a forested area, some picnic tables, and a paved walkway that crosses the park and connects several streets in the neighborhood. There is a really nice bridge over a creek that attracts ducks and geese.

Off The Beaten Path: Waterhouse Rose Garden

From 158th Avenue, go west on Blueridge Drive to NW Foxborough Circle, and turn south. If you watch carefully you will come to this tiny park, which is owned by the Tualatin Hills Parks & Recreation District. It is most likely the smallest dedicated rose garden owned by a parks district in the Portland area. The park is crammed between two houses on the north side of the street.

From the intersection of Waterhouse Avenue and 158th Avenue westward all the way to 173rd Avenue there is a series of parks united by a single trail. Much of the trail is on elevated walkway due to high water in the wet season.

Opposite End is Tualatin Hills Nature Park

There are several islands of preserved wilderness in the Beaverton area. Tualatin Hills Nature Park is one such island, and it is by far the largest such wilderness park near Beaverton.

The park has some 219 acres of land with hiking trails, with mostly second growth forest, plus some marsh land and creeks flowing through it. Some of the hiking trails are paved so that people in wheelchairs may use them. Bicyclists also use the trails. There are a number of benches that overlook the wetlands.

I pray everyday for Kyron to come home and I know everyday we are getting closer to finding him!

IMO......etc etc

Good work on the timeline =)

From being a local, one thing stood out, which I bolded above..

I know locals can pitch in, but when I go up over Corn Pass and I'm closer to 185th than Corn Pass I go up 185th as the traffic is not that bad.

I think going 26 to 405 to 30 then to Corn Pass is not a usual way to go. (I was surprised on the drive time though!)

Plus, if anyone is exploring the DS theory, if you go to the link below-the one for Walker Rd FM to Sheltered Nook, and just move the little blue line around, google switches the drive path for you..
(Yeah, just found this out)
And going up 185th, normally you turn left on Germantown then right onto Corn Pass but you could easily go right to Germantown/Old Germantown.

There are so many possibilities but after seeing searchers clear out on the graveled part of Reeder Rd, that's a long drive.. I'm with the belief if anyone is doing a timeline, go with the furthest distance as LE was out there searching..?? JMO

Link to map of Sauvie Island Bridge to where I saw searchers on Reeder Rd
right before you turn left to go to Gilbert River Access / Boat Ramp
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...778419,-122.762775&spn=0.065967,0.146255&z=13

Link to picture of searchers on Reeder Rd - look at map link above, this is where they were at..
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/10 09 2010 SEARCH KYRON/?action=view&current=a.jpg

Here is the map between Walker Rd FM and Sheltered Nook
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...22.871437&sspn=0.132406,0.292511&ie=UTF8&z=12

NW Cornelius Pass Rd
10.7 mi 24mins

15995 SW Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97006
1. Head southeast on SW Walker Rd toward NW 158th Ave
0.1 mi
2. Take the 1st left onto NW 158th Ave
0.9 mi
3. Turn left at NW Cornell Rd
0.1 mi
4. Take the 1st right onto NW Bethany Blvd
0.2 mi
5. Turn left to merge onto US-26 W toward Ocean Beaches
1.1 mi
6. Take exit 64 for 185th Ave toward P.C.C- Rock Cr
0.3 mi
7. Turn right at NW 185th Ave
2.6 mi
8. Turn left at NW Germantown Rd
0.3 mi
9. Take the 1st right onto NW Old Cornelius Pass Rd
486 ft
10. Slight right at NW Cornelius Pass Rd
4.4 mi
11. Turn left at NW Sheltered Nook Rd
0.2 mi
12. Slight right to stay on NW Sheltered Nook Rd
0.3 mi

NW Sheltered Nook Rd
Portland, OR 97231

Okay, new try. TH leaves FM #2 @ 9:50, she travels 52 minutes to be at the Island Cove Market & Cafe on Sauvie Island. She arrives there at 10:42 or thereabouts. She hands off Kyron to someone there. She goes back to the gym which is also 52 minutes, so it's now 11:34. This is the shortest time period I could find getting as far as the Cafe area. Of course, we know Terri has a lead foot, so you can probably take off another 10 minutes off of this time. This seems to work close enough to the 90 minute unaccounted for time, and it gets her back to the gym before 11:39. It has her leaving the FM store a bit earlier then 10:00, but you could make it 9:55 and it will still work. The only thing is, she sure didn't have much time to do anything if she went as far up as the cafe, and that's not all the way to Rentenaar Rd., though that's not far up from there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...651488,-122.729645&spn=0.183831,0.441513&z=11

P.S. please check my math.

I don't know if you are from this area, but the travel times that google has given are impossible it this area. Traffic is really bad all the time. Maybe at 4 am on a Sunday you could do it at these time frames, but during the day, it is absolutely impossible! I work for a service company and drive these roads 10 hours a day 6 days a week. Even with the shortcuts I know it is not even close.

I don't know if you are from this area, but the travel times that google has given are impossible it this area. Traffic is really bad all the time. Maybe at 4 am on a Sunday you could do it at these time frames, but during the day, it is absolutely impossible! I work for a service company and drive these roads 10 hours a day 6 days a week. Even with the shortcuts I know it is not even close.

Welcom Zutabega! -)

I have driven from FM to Sauvie's during rush hour and I've found the google timelines are pretty accurate..??
(but I have not done any drive times on Hwy 26... where I could see the times would be off)

Welcom Zutabega! -)

I have driven from FM to Sauvie's during rush hour and I've found the google timelines are pretty accurate..??
(but I have not done any drive times on Hwy 26... where I could see the times would be off)

I re-read your post, and as I do not drive those particular roads regularly, as you do, what areas do you feel are off in times .. it may help ppl w/the timelines. -)

Ill start by researching what was happening that day on the roads. what wreaks were happening (we all now they are a every other hour occurrence on 26) construction ect. before posting time lines. give me a week and ill get back to you. if you have any favorite routes you want me to post, let me know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back