Sawgrass Derrick W Cassanova SPEAKS OUT!

You know, back in my old "dancing" days in the 80's, I was mistaken for someone else a few times. Finally, one woman told me that I looked just like the girl who her husband cheated on her with.

If this guy is in the entertainment business and deals with bands, I'm sure that Casey just got ahold of his card somehow. Just another make believe friend in Casey's make believe world.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/boards/read/5597133/Casanova_speaks_out_former_210_tenant

Everyone has discussed this person so he is talking now.
Derrick W states he was reading on blogs about Caylee and seen his own name! He is speaking out now to clarify. His nickname is Cassonova and his real name is DW. He hasnt lived at SG for 2 yrs. He does have an entertainment company and has moved from SG as stated. He speaks of his business and states that he has had in no way anything to do with Caylees disappearance. He states he has no relations to Casey or Caylee at all. Says his business is legit. He wishes Casey would talk and that he thinks it is all sad. He says he understands all the suspicious posters on blogs because of the SG relationship. He is promoting his business on a video at this link. Note, the video headline says former 210 tenant but Sawgrass 210 is a model apt used only for showing so that is probably a mistake as to an apt number. Hope this helps those who have been searching.

Where did you find that #210 was a model apartment? I thought I read somewhere in the 400+ pages that #210 was in the process of being remodeled and that #110 below it was actually one of their model apartments. I know we saw the lease and eviction papers for the last tenants of 210. When someone was doing research I thought 212 was where this guy had previously lived and had his business listed. Anyone know for sure?

Just another bystander sucked into the vortex of Anthonyland

Thanks for the link. Pretty good of him to be so understanding, and setting his story straight.

Did Casey ever mention his name ? I thought it was just bloggers that dug him up ?

You are correct.. I don't believe Casey ever mentioned him. Posters here and on other boards were the ones insinuating he was somehow involved.

He shouldn't even have to explain himself. There is only one person of interest in this case as of yet.

He can thank all the armchair detectives out there that ignore facts and go on hunches or theories for this.

I guess the irony of this guys story is he hasn't lived at Sawgrass for almost 2 years. Looks like Casey's mind is still stuck on two years ago if that makes sense. she hasn't worked for 2 years,ZG had been her babysitter for 2 years,I don't know just seems strange.

He can thank all the armchair detectives out there that ignore facts and go on hunches or theories for this.

No offense to you, but if you do not consider yourself part of the above group, what are you doing here at websleuths?? If you want just the facts, simply just read the media reports.

No offense to you, but if you do not consider yourself part of the above group, what are you doing here at websleuths?? If you want just the facts, simply just read the media reports.

I agree..for the record he seemed very understanding and said about 4 times that he isn't mad at anyone..I honestly don't see the big deal and neither did he.

Yet ANOTHER victim of casey.

I found him believable

Innocent people WANT to talk and explain. So why is Casey so silent? The only reason some people have not come forward is most likely that they will be witnessess - in which case, most information is not given to them - it will taint their testimony. They need to know as little as possible.

No offense taken. I simply meant IGNORING FACTS and going STRICTLY on hunches. Make sense now?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67812&highlight=Derrick&page=2

Go here #31 for an early discussion of this. Folks were sleuthing on the people who surrounded the Sawgrass address. Looking for links amoung the various myspaces/facebooks...you know the routine.

Somewhere in the thead it says that the introduction of DW's "online persona" (is that a webonality??) may have started over in the general discussion a few days earlier.

This thread is a great lesson for my children, on watching what they "put out there" into cyberspace. Peeps can find out a whole bunch about any of us. And other peeps can perceive things of it that may or may not be true.

Hmmmm

DW saw his name on the blogs so I would assume then that he hasen't spoken to LE, at least that we know of.
The paperwork appears to match what DW is saying.
The lease papers for the apartment #210 that Casey identified at SG was taken out on 6.24.06 and renewed on 4.27.07 to Stacy and Joseph O. Then there was an eviction notice served on 2.20.08 and according to Sawgrass management this apartment has been empty since that date. [Pages 53-56 on Part 1 pdf 17290847 of the documents that have been released.] .
The link I have was for the Sentinal paper in Orlando but that link no longer works. Check out one of the sticky threads. Patty G. has done a great job in posting where to view all of these documents and interviews.

Nothing to see really, it shows a link to a you tube video.

Here is what one blogger said about it:

"Well there ya have it. I wonder how long itll be before dante has to speak out also. So derrick ******** just lived in that apt and runs a legitimate business and was targeted by many rumor mongers. Sad to see he had to actually post something on youtube to clarify but this is the danger involved with speculating and real life investigations against people who are not involved."

ITA with this blogger. This guy and all Casey friends are being accused just because they know her. Innocent people have to answer for something they have no glue about. The person that should be answering is Casey and only casey IMO!:furious:

AMEN!!! I really wish people wouldn't start these rumors, and I also wish WS would ban anybody for starting threads implicating friends on Casey's, Tony's, Amy's, and Zaneida's MySpace accounts. This has gotten out of control. Casey is responsible for Caylee missing. LE has no other persons of interest. LE has interrogated everybody and they are investigating the right person. The night the Kio thread went crazy members of this forum were out of control calling LE at 2am. It was insane and the thread was eventually closed..... thank God.

I have about 75 friends on my MySpace. I set it to private shortly after joining this forum because of the "GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION" menatality.:furious:

He shouldn't even have to explain himself. There is only one person of interest in this case as of yet.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kudos to him for putting that out there. Maybe he should join us here. It is sad that his name got drug through the dirt.

I don't believe he is a victim of Casey's... I think he is a victim of outside speculation based on one tiny grain of coincidence that he lived in that apartment complex at one time. And that one little grain was processed into a whole speculative loaf of bread that people fed on in a not so kind light. He should have never been put in the position to defend himself...

My opinion...

Guilty I Sleuthed him , I could find NOTHING that tied him to Casey other then the fact that he at one time lived at Sawgrass in an apartment in close proximity to where Casey claims to have left Caylee .

Nice to see him come forward with his statement , I wish more would do so .

"He states he has no relations to Casey or Caylee at all. "

:waitasec: How could he have no relation to Casey if there is pictures of them together at parties?

What ??? Do you have links to back this up ??

I guess the irony of this guys story is he hasn't lived at Sawgrass for almost 2 years. Looks like Casey's mind is still stuck on two years ago if that makes sense. she hasn't worked for 2 years,ZG had been her babysitter for 2 years,I don't know just seems strange.

This is a great point. It really is.....its true and creepy. I wish I knew more about her life two years ago. Kinda seems pre-Caylee to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back