Sbtc

rashomon said:
I too think STBC was just another of Patsy's dramatics consistent with her habit of writing acronyms.
Countless interpretations of 'SBTC' have been posted on the internet, the gamut ranging from the sarcastic 'South Boulder Tennis Club', to 'Saved By The Cross' pointing to Patsy's Christian faith.

Jmpo, but I don't believe 'SBTC' actually meant anything specific.
Quite the contrary - I think that Patsy deliberately put a totally senseless succession of letters in the ransom note to create a red herring: investigators should rack their brains and waste their time trying to find out a possible meaning which didn't exist.
Yep, that's what I think too.
Either that or PR couldn't help herself, saved by the cross.

coloradokares said:
John had received a scarf as one of the last gifts he had gotten from his daughter Beth just before her death in the fatal car accident. It became a treasure to him. It was Red and Black. For Christmas in96 the Ramseys gave out red scarves as gifts. I am not sure it was Patsy that was behind that. Or John or simply both. However the significance of a scarf a red silk one to be placed into the casket with JonBenet seems stange. However I don't want to put more strange significance to that than belongs. It may just be that is one of those things only John Ramsey knows.

Why red? I never heard that one before. At least it wasn't yellow, which I believe I've heard is a Kali or Thugee trademark.

Well, a scarf is something easy to put into a casket with the other things. No reason that's at all obvious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang
Back