SC SC - Amber Berbiglia, 23, North Myrtle Beach, 3 May 2013

Great post.

DID Amber and her friends get a hotel room the night before?

Amber appeared to be ready for work in that video, but, MAYBE those are a actually her clothes from the night before.

We need her apartment address. Everyone MUST look at the map with the 4 locations I linked upthread.

JG, you are totally right about those 2 men in the video. I will screen them tonight. LE would not usually include innocents in a video like that.

Once again, WHY backtrack all the way to Murphy's for the video?
I know I'm a few years behind but did you anyone ever give you Amber's residence? I was told she lived in Golf Colony at the time of this incident. A neighbor said she hears screams around 3:45 to 4:00pm on the day of her death and she reported it to the police when she found out about Amber's death. Golf Colony is located on Hwy 9 Little River and her neighbor said the maintenance man and his son were "bad news". Which highway camera was she located on? Was she actually traveling on Robert Edge FROM her apartment which would put her going East? Just a scenario. How about her ex-boyfriend - has anyone named him?

Here address was 3700 Golf Colony Lane apt #14B or #14D - or in the same building. Little River

Great post.

DID Amber and her friends get a hotel room the night before?

Amber appeared to be ready for work in that video, but, MAYBE those are a actually her clothes from the night before.

We need her apartment address. Everyone MUST look at the map with the 4 locations I linked upthread.

JG, you are totally right about those 2 men in the video. I will screen them tonight. LE would not usually include innocents in a video like that.

Once again, WHY backtrack all the way to Murphy's for the vidI totally agree with you on the backtracking to Murphys it doesn't make since so this is all I've learned

I know I'm a few years behind but did you anyone ever give you Amber's residence? I was told she lived in Golf Colony at the time of this incident. A neighbor said she hears screams around 3:45 to 4:00pm on the day of her death and she reported it to the police when she found out about Amber's death. Golf Colony is located on Hwy 9 Little River and her neighbor said the maintenance man and his son were "bad news". Which highway camera was she located on? Was she actually traveling on Robert Edge FROM her apartment which would put her going East? Just a scenario. How about her ex-boyfriend - has anyone named him?
I've heard nothing about them getting a room that night. I've tried to find out if those were the clothes (leopard top) she wore the night before OR if maybe after doing her errands she went back to her apartment to get ready for work and was giving someone a ride on her way to work. Where her car was found there was only a couple of reasons she would be there and one of those was to take someone to that area (probably lived there).
If the last time she was seen was around 1:30 - 2:00 it would have taken her 15 to 20 minutes to get home and that gives her plenty of time to get ready for work and get there by 4:00pm. Wondergirl you are amazing and I'm partnering with you on this mission.
We have to get HCPD to bring this very solvable case to the public and if there is still a reward announce it and someone will talk. It's been 10 years for God's sake - DNA should be there so let's get it analyzed and tested to get THIS KILLER!

Reactions: byo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back