SC SC - Annette Deanne Sagers, 11, Mount Holly, 4 Oct 1988

It was not hard to find the father. Not sure why media could not. He's been in Pinellas County Jail on felony child abuse charges since august. $150,000 bond?? Is this related to Annette missing??? Pinellas County Sheriff's Office Charge Report

Does anyone have an update on these felony child abuse charges against Steven Malinoski? Hopefully he's still in jail.

Annette's NamUs profile was modified on 5/25/22
She currently has 4 rule outs listed.
UP61522
01/01/1991
Hillsborough
FL

UP8419
01/16/2001
Isle of Wight
VA

UP6149
01/22/1996
Halifax
VA

UP12683
06/06/2014
Newport News
VA

I see two ways his disappearances could have played out:

Stepfather and Korrina have one of their big fights, but this one was fatal and Korrina was killed accidentally or intentionally. The body is hidden... A year later, someone aware of the family's situation finds a lonely Annette waiting at the bus stop and takes advantage of her. Maybe he lured her to her car with promises that he knew where her mom was and that he would take Annette to see her. She willingly writes the note to let Steve know where she went, and she gets in the car. and leaves. She could explain why the family claims to have received phone calls from Annette, maybe she was being held captive..

(I'm leaning more towards this theory) Korrina and Annette are dead and her husband was behind both deaths. Again, Korrina and her husband have one of her biggest fights, this one was fatal and Korrina was killed accidentally or intentionally... The body is hidden. It's possible that 11-year-old Annette heard or witnessed something that her siblings were too young to remember. Maybe she actually saw her mother's death, or Steve was just too paranoid that she knew something about her and he had to get rid of her before she could possibly be placed with other family members. Somehow (threats?) he got her to write the note...

I also believe that there could have been sexual abuse towards the little girl... I hope that one day we can find out what happened to this baby and her mother...

rest in peace mother and daughter

I see two ways his disappearances could have played out:

Stepfather and Korrina have one of their big fights, but this one was fatal and Korrina was killed accidentally or intentionally. The body is hidden... A year later, someone aware of the family's situation finds a lonely Annette waiting at the bus stop and takes advantage of her. Maybe he lured her to her car with promises that he knew where her mom was and that he would take Annette to see her. She willingly writes the note to let Steve know where she went, and she gets in the car. and leaves. She could explain why the family claims to have received phone calls from Annette, maybe she was being held captive..

(I'm leaning more towards this theory) Korrina and Annette are dead and her husband was behind both deaths. Again, Korrina and her husband have one of her biggest fights, this one was fatal and Korrina was killed accidentally or intentionally... The body is hidden. It's possible that 11-year-old Annette heard or witnessed something that her siblings were too young to remember. Maybe she actually saw her mother's death, or Steve was just too paranoid that she knew something about her and he had to get rid of her before she could possibly be placed with other family members. Somehow (threats?) he got her to write the note...

I also believe that there could have been sexual abuse towards the little girl... I hope that one day we can find out what happened to this baby and her mother...

rest in peace mother and daughter
Another possibility is that Korrina was in an abusive marriage and decided to flee but couldn't get Annette out of the house at the same time. Afraid he might abuse Annette she returns a year later after searches are over to get her. While gone, Korrina assumes a new identity and makes one for Annette. If "the boys" belong to her husband, he may not let them go without a bigger search that could uncover Korrina's new identity.

Another possibility is that Korrina was in an abusive marriage and decided to flee but couldn't get Annette out of the house at the same time. Afraid he might abuse Annette she returns a year later after searches are over to get her. While gone, Korrina assumes a new identity and makes one for Annette. If "the boys" belong to her husband, he may not let them go without a bigger search that could uncover Korrina's new identity.
That's the "Good Ending" in this case, but unfortunately it's an unlikely one :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back