SC SC - April Deboy, 21, Greer, 30 Jan 2001 *husband arrested*

I was told earlier this week from the solicitors office, that the trial is projected to be sometime in September 2022. 6 months from now.

I was told earlier this week from the solicitors office, that the trial is projected to be sometime in September 2022. 6 months from now.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the update.

Trial date is looking like late this year or early 2023. The case seems like a slam dunk from the information I have been given but please keep me in your prayers as I have made the decision to testify against this monster and you just never know which direction these things will go.

I looked earlier after seeing this on local news in hopes that we had a thread here and I’m glad it was kept up. I wonder what this new evidence is? There’s a lot on here about witnesses.
Where are they holding this monster? I searched the detention center and his name came up "no results".

Where are they holding this monster? I searched the detention center and his name came up "no results".

It very well could be another county if there is some security or profile issues.

I’m just guessing but I think that new evidence is DNA related.
I have some bad news to report. I have been following the case online and as of April 21, 2023 the case has been dismissed against D.Deboy. I have no news on why.

I have some bad news to report. I have been following the case online and as of April 21, 2023 the case has been dismissed against D.Deboy. I have no news on why.
Hello here is an update. I am Aprils youngest sister on our mother’s side. They can not prove beyond a reasonable doubt bc of my sisters line of work. A couple days ago was her 45th birthday. We love and miss her so much

Attachments

• IMG_5630.jpeg
    IMG_5630.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5714.jpeg
    IMG_5714.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors