Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a question for a moderator!!!

Since the kids have been named fully by a media source now, does this make them more available for "researching" information on them?

Also, just a thought, since so many here have been researching this case over the course of time. If you have come across anything on your own that you feel may be important, even if it seems small or may be nothing. I do encourage you to send in a tip to the CUE CENTER if you haven't already. Online research is very important to all cases, it is getting it to the right people. All tips sent into CUE are internally investigated, followed up and sent directly to Law Enforcement.

You can submit at tip at www.ncmissingpersons.org

Rochester people --- Any news regarding PO's rape charge ???

Walker007 - I'm not a moderator, but I believe they have to be named in MSM (mainstream media) for discussion of them to be ok. I don't know that Susan's show qualifies as MSM.

Does anyone have the (sickening) photo comments, from facebook, that the "others" from Rochester posted?

this may work to help Susan Murphy-Milano with her radio show next week

Matt, I had those at one time...Now, I can't find them all. I did send Susan a bunch of info just a few minutes ago.

If SSM was just a "blogger" then it would be different but she has her ow radio show. If we waited on CNN to report like this daily on missing person's cases we would be waiting a long time. I hope it "counts" Thanks for your response :)

The lawyers in ROC are just about to see a lot of new clients (IMO). I just don't think anyone needs a lawyer if they just come forward with a statement of some kind. They should be okay if they have nothing to hide and if they do it anonymously, wouldn't they feel better about themselves?

Does anyone have the (sickening) photo comments, from facebook, that the "others" from Rochester posted?

this may work to help Susan Murphy-Milano with her radio show next week
Unfortunately my computer crashed at some point and I don't have any of those anymore. There are probably a few other posters who don't come here much anymore that probably have them. I'll see if I can think of any.

There is a very, very good reporter who did so much regarding Brittanee's disappearance and I only remember his first name. "Graeme" or something like that. If he was contacted, he may be able to provide some information for Susan. I just cannot think of his last name?

There is a very, very good reporter who did so much regarding Brittanee's disappearance and I only remember his first name. "Graeme" or something like that. If he was contacted, he may be able to provide some information for Susan. I just cannot think of his last name?

Graeme Moore - he has moved to a different station.

http://www2.wspa.com/staff/62060/

Before joining WSPA, Graeme worked for WPDE NewsChannel 15 in Myrtle Beach for three years and covered a wide array of stories. From the historic 2008 presidential debates to tropical storms to crime, he got a little taste of everything along the Grand Strand. Graeme led coverage on the continuing case of Brittanee Drexel, a Rochester, NY, teen who police think was abducted from Myrtle Beach's Ocean Boulevard in 2009. His reporting earned him recognition from the CUE Center for Missing Persons based in Wilmington, NC, and he was featured on "Disappeared: The Secret Journey," an hour-long documentary on Drexel which aired in October 2010 on Investigation Discovery.

WOW, they weren't bluffing when they gave the kids a deadline!!!

PICS POSTED OF ALL THE KIDS!!

Check out this new one by Susan Murphy Milano:

http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/

Snipped:

I'm confused are their other pics besides the one's on this first page which came from JO's facebook site. Those pics were from MB trip; not BD's house party or a beach in Roc,NY believe me Roc, NY March 09 would have had snow on it..... think there is confusion here.

I just hope this isn't like NancyG still accusing PB and their are actual facts here and not all the old info.. I think these kids are rotten; don't get me wrong I think it's possible they might have heard, seen, or been told something. Do I think their involved directly No I don't; indirectly possibly? Spoiled brats definately.. I just hope their future employers see their names everywhere when they try for jobs (since they will all be graduating college soon if not already) let them explain their loyalties and past then as well on their judgement days.

I'm confused are their other pics besides the one's on this first page which came from JO's facebook site. Those pics were from MB trip; not BD's house party or a beach in Roc,NY believe me Roc, NY March 09 would have had snow on it..... think there is confusion here.

I just hope this isn't like NancyG still accusing PB and their are actual facts here and not all the old info.. I think these kids are rotten; don't get me wrong I think it's possible they might have heard, seen, or been told something. Do I think their involved directly No I don't; indirectly possibly? Spoiled brats definately.. I just hope their future employers see their names everywhere when they try for jobs (since they will all be graduating college soon if not already) let them explain their loyalties and past then as well on their judgement days.

My goodness. What a good catch, Rochestergirl! You are so right. How could Brittanee be on a sunny beach on a blanket with her friend in NY on a day in March? Yes, I truly hope there are some new facts. But, still, IMO, some things that were discussed in the interview did give me reason to at least consider things I personally have not considered. Thanks for bringing this up about the pictures and the "party" supposedly in Brittanee's home.

Rochestergirl, the link you quoted above doesn't work for me. I get a "404 error found".

I appreciate and want to thank everyone for sending me information on this case!! In addition everything (almost always) that is placed on the blog has a specific intent or reason. Sometimes those with knowledge sing like canaries not realizing in the correction comes the real truth. Thank you again-Susan

The beach picture in Britt in a pink bikini was taken during the Myrtle Beach trip... it's the same one that LE released when they found the glasses.

I wish I had the comments that were posted on the original FB pictures...they sure did sound snotty at best, incriminating at worst.

Just hoping you were able to go into that link and listen to Dawn's interview. I cannot stress enough how enlightening it was for me.
One thing that I'd still like answered which I thought at one point was going to be answered by Dawn, but was not, exactly what was the last thing Brittanee actually said/or texted to John G. or anybody. It has been said that she was texting him when the communication suddently stopped, but what exactly was in her last text to him.

Unfortunately, no, I have not been able to listen as of yet. I'm kinda getting the gist from what everyone is posting, although if someone wants to give me specifics I would much appreciate it!

I appreciate and want to thank everyone for sending me information on this case!! In addition everything (almost always) that is placed on the blog has a specific intent or reason. Sometimes those with knowledge sing like canaries not realizing in the correction comes the real truth. Thank you again-Susan

So glad to see your blogs. And I'm more than happy to see someone finally putting the pressure on the people from Roch or at the least getting their names out there. Their behavior IMO was despicible from the beginning (leaving MB, not helping (to my knowledge)FB pics/posts, etc.) IMO that should have been done a way way long time ago....like Day 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500