Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how this man is still out. Our laws seem to be a little too lenient when it comes to sex crimes.

I was surprised to find that there really isn't any new information on Britt's case. I've been busy with the earthquake (LOL) and the approaching hurricane.

I wonder if LE found anything of value in the search. No new articles or information that I can find.

Seems like a roller coaster doesn't it? We get our hopes up because it seems like something is actually being done to find Britt; new leads, searches, etc. Then nothing.

I wonder if LE found anything of value in the search. No new articles or information that I can find.

Seems like that has been the "norm" for Britt's case. LE says/does something than there is no word for months. The silence can be deafening.

this is just sort of a thought and not on topic about anything other than its about Brittney. but when i first heard about hurricane irene coming up this way and hitting around (at that time) myrtle beach the first think i thought was oh good maybe this will uncover Brittney some how. its now suppose to hit further north but i can't help but pray the hurricane stirs up something so either clues or Brittney is found.

this is just sort of a thought and not on topic about anything other than its about Brittney. but when i first heard about hurricane irene coming up this way and hitting around (at that time) myrtle beach the first think i thought was oh good maybe this will uncover Brittney some how. its now suppose to hit further north but i can't help but pray the hurricane stirs up something so either clues or Brittney is found.

Even if it hits further north MB will feel the effects of the storm. They are already experiencing strong rip tides and wind. Another thing, these storms are not always predictable.

Hugo was suppose to hit Willmington and it changed very quickly and went inland. So you never know what will happen. I prepare for all of them!

I ran across this a couple of days ago. I believe it is a local media slideshow with photos of the Georgetown hotel room that was searched earlier in the week in Brittanee's case. Hope the link works.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/slideshow?widgetid=33910

If you view down below the actual photos, you will see the description as the Sunset Motel

I ran across this a couple of days ago. I believe it is a local media slideshow with photos of the Georgetown hotel room that was searched earlier in the week in Brittanee's case. Hope the link works.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/slideshow?widgetid=33910

If you view down below the actual photos, you will see the description as the Sunset Motel

It took a minute to load but it did work. Thanks. What a creepy place. I'd hate to think that's the last place she saw.

It took a minute to load but it did work. Thanks. What a creepy place. I'd hate to think that's the last place she saw.

I agree. Something about it made me sick to my stomach. I hope and pray she was never there. I'm afraid some girls were though.

I was so excited to see movement in this case. Now I'm sad that it seems to have fade again. Does anyone know WHY LE decided to look into Moody? I've read a lot of articles; but, I have not been able to locate a reason.

Also, did nothing come of the people of interest they were looking at a while back? Were the names ever released?

From the beginning, I have had this bad feeling that there is no body to be found due to alligators. I hate to say, or even think this, but it's been in the back of my mind for a while. So, here goes ... Moody received the speeding ticket the day after Brittanee disappeared. A lot of people have been speculating that maybe he went back to Myrtle Beach to dispose of her. I think that is entirely possible (unless he got a high, felt cocky, and was on the hunt for another victim *shudder*).

My mind keeps going back to Alligator Adventures, the reptile zoo we took my son to last summer on our yearly trip to MB. We watched them feed the gators raw chicken. What if he took Brittanee there? After seeing them feed, I have no doubt there would be no remains to find. There are hundreds of huge gators in that zoo. I hate the thoughts of that; but, for some reason, I can't get that thought out of my head.

I know they found sunglasses; but, did they ever find her purse, cell, or any other property? I wonder if the sunglasses were planted (they seemed too clean to have been there as long as Brittanee had been missing) to throw LE off. It seems like all of the searches have focused on the same area. It makes me wonder if the cell phone was maybe buried somewhere in the area. Anywho, I was thinking, if her belongings were never found, perhaps LE were looking for them.

Regarding the room they searched: Did anyone else notice the photo of the hole in the wall? For some reason, that hole bothers me. Did anyone find any more detail regarding the room they searched?

I wonder if LE ever went back to the traffic cams that caught Brittanee walking to see if one of the 3 trucks Moody owned showed up?

I'm not sure how clear the videos are; but, if they could see tags I wonder if they checked them to see who was in the area around that time?

I was so excited to see movement in this case. Now I'm sad that it seems to have fade again. Does anyone know WHY LE decided to look into Moody? I've read a lot of articles; but, I have not been able to locate a reason.

Also, did nothing come of the people of interest they were looking at a while back? Were the names ever released?

From the beginning, I have had this bad feeling that there is no body to be found due to alligators. I hate to say, or even think this, but it's been in the back of my mind for a while. So, here goes ... Moody received the speeding ticket the day after Brittanee disappeared. A lot of people have been speculating that maybe he went back to Myrtle Beach to dispose of her. I think that is entirely possible (unless he got a high, felt cocky, and was on the hunt for another victim *shudder*).

My mind keeps going back to Alligator Adventures, the reptile zoo we took my son to last summer on our yearly trip to MB. We watched them feed the gators raw chicken. What if he took Brittanee there? After seeing them feed, I have no doubt there would be no remains to find. There are hundreds of huge gators in that zoo. I hate the thoughts of that; but, for some reason, I can't get that thought out of my head.

I know they found sunglasses; but, did they ever find her purse, cell, or any other property? I wonder if the sunglasses were planted (they seemed too clean to have been there as long as Brittanee had been missing) to throw LE off. It seems like all of the searches have focused on the same area. It makes me wonder if the cell phone was maybe buried somewhere in the area. Anywho, I was thinking, if her belongings were never found, perhaps LE were looking for them.

Regarding the room they searched: Did anyone else notice the photo of the hole in the wall? For some reason, that hole bothers me. Did anyone find any more detail regarding the room they searched?

I don't think he would go to a zoo to dispose of her body. If he wanted to do that he could go north to Brunswick County, NC. My dad lived at "South Port" and they couldn't have a dog because of the alligators. They went through his back yard at night.

Its a hop, skip, and a jump from Myrtle Beach.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...esult&ct=image&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

I don't think he would go to a zoo to dispose of her body. If he wanted to do that he could go north to Brunswick County, NC. My dad lived at "South Port" and they couldn't have a dog because of the alligators. They went through his back yard at night.

Its a hop, skip, and a jump from Myrtle Beach.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...esult&ct=image&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

Thanks! Are gators that common to be in back yards? That's scary.

I know the reptile zoo is a stretch; but, I couldn't get the thought out of my head. There's plenty of marsh area that you walk across before you get to the gate and gators right inside the gate. It's also off to the side. I could easily see someone being in that area w/out being detected. I think there are definitely a lot of places someone could get rid of a body in that area though.

We go to Myrtle Beach every year. I hate to think these things about an area that my family loves so much. :sick:

Can someone direct me to info on the kids Brittanee went to MB w/? Were they all high school kids or older?

ETA: Are their names public record?

Has anyone on here had this same thing happen like different cases and one day maybe it was 2 years maybe 10 years but a case you thought wasn't gonna be solved and then one day on the news you seen the case was finally solved . Has anyone had that exsperience if so who was the missing person. This case is one that and i hate to say it but it is getting colder and colder. theres a handfull like this look at tara greinstead and jen kesse . Im just curious if anyone has had that exsperience where u were shocked to see it was solved one day i guess it would be like all of us a few years ago when we had kinda moved on from Jon benet ramsey and that moment when all of a sudden they had an arrest of marc karr Mind you it didn't turn out that way but that senario..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname