Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
WM missed you too. I'm still catching up so this could have been answered. I noticed errors in the pressers and the person speaking. They said Brittanee disappeared on Wednesday April 25th and 2009 April 25th was a Saturday.

Thank you LLLindsay! Great seeing you and everyone. I've been keeping up via WS and Britt's FB page, not much time to sleuth or comment the past couple of years but I am here and will be until Brittanee is found and returned to her parents.

maybe someone with a better memory than mine will chime in on this alleged party. I could be totally misremembering.

Was Brittanee taken the day after she arrived in MB as was stated in the presser? I thought they had already been there a few days.

IMO the same people that Killed Shannon Mc? killed Brittanee and she died in the same way. After 5 days of beating and gang rape. The FBI are going to get the Ts this time, they got off on that one, but I think they want everything this time to get this family off the streets. What I heard today from an interview McClenasville? residents are refusing to speak on camera to reporters said they didn't want to get involved I think there is a lot of fear in this community of the Ts.

I remember when MB officials denied sex trafficking was a problem in the area after Brittanee disappeared. We all thought it was because of almighty tourism dollars which may be true. But sounds like this T family has been on the LE radar for quite some time. At least since one of the T's was arrested for attempted abduction of the young woman in the area where Britt was last seen. The arrestee was cleared when video was found of him at a convenience store in Georgetown or somewhere south of MB. He drove a 'rape van' as we referred to it, IIRC.

WM missed you too. I'm still catching up so this could have been answered. I noticed errors in the pressers and the person speaking. They said Brittanee disappeared on Wednesday April 25th and 2009 April 25th was a Saturday.

You are correct Rochestergirl! April 25th 2009 was a Saturday. Happy to see you too!

IMO the same people that Killed Shannon Mc? killed Brittanee and she died in the same way. After 5 days of beating and gang rape. The FBI are going to get the Ts this time, they got off on that one, but I think they want everything this time to get this family off the streets. What I heard today from an interview McClenasville? residents are refusing to speak on camera to reporters said they didn't want to get involved I think there is a lot of fear in this community of the Ts.

BD was killed 6 years ago or so . So the fbi isn't getting nothing new. Jmo.

The fbi has nothing. They can't even frame these guys at the moment. Jmo.

It really seems like a hearsay case of the possible worst possibles.

But obviously the fbi doesn't have nothing. Btw. They have 50 times less information than the Natalie Holloway case.

So don't expect indictments or a guilty verdict any time soon. Jmo for now.

From American Crime Online in 2011:

Capp says the case remains active and police are constantly follow new leads, but the tip that came in Tuesday was more substantial than even the tipster was aware.

"We got a call from someone that had met a person that made some unusual statements and gave some information that they thought was unusual and suspicious. They contacted us and with our knowledge of the case, we were actually more interested than that person even realized."

So I'm just going to put my two cents out here, and we all can agree to disagree, I won't take offense. By what I've read, BD was held "for the most part" beyond her will. She was held until Wednesday (supposedly Sunday early early morning til Wednesday per media). She is determined deceased. By media conference, we can gather LE is secure in this announcement, and they stress for ppl to come forward. IMO, LE has something....and they can't release until they get that solid piece of damaging evidence one or two ppl know in that community. However, the community is small, and fear runs rampant. Which is unnecessary, but not to townspeople. My feeling is that BD was walking down the Boulevard and a car pulled over, she recognized that person from her interactions down there (ie, thru the clubs n friends, such as JO). She, a trusting girl, hopped in. Here she was soon detained (loss of cell phone texts to JG). Taken to McClellanville. Held, raped, beaten by numerous individuals for several days. Hence, witnesses are present in the community. LE must have found something.... a crime scene, DNA, credible witnesses? I still find her friends' behavior odd. Not so much of that idiot PB, but JO and her clan. What a bunch of cold, selfish b's. I'm tossed up if they initiated any trouble.

attachment.php

So I have spent most of the day reading the time line and the information released and I think I have developed a pretty good map to share with everyone. If you see anything wrong please let me know! I'm looking forward to every ones thoughts on this. I was unable to pin point exact cell phone towers but was pretty accurate with locations. Her hotel was pretty far from the 2nd ping :( and If memory serves me correctly the area that is circled in grey is the one that the FBI is focusing on now?

Attachments

• BD.jpg
    BD.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 487
It does look as if this is heading back to the T's again. With that being said I ran a BC on TST and came up with a relative that is a RSO. Rape in the first degree. Criminal Record a mile wide. I will refrain the rest of my opinion for now.

I am strongly of the opinion that they do not have Brittanee's remains and that they do not know where they are. If they did, they would say so and/or they would be going to retrieve them. No way they would let her remains lay somewhere without going to get them or at least trying.

I do believe it is possible they know where they once were, but either they've since been removed to another location OR - in the case that she was either put into the river/ocean - know that they looked and cannot find her.

I cannot think of any reason to have her remains and not release that information, not even for the sake of the investigation.

IMO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BBM

"Dawn Drexel
First of all, I want to thank all of the law enforcement that is assisting on Brittanee's case. After seven long years of waiting and praying for the return of my daughter, we know she isn't coming home alive. Brittanee's life was stolen from her in a brutal and senseless fashion. I need your help in bringing the people responsible for her death to justice. They needed to be held accountable for taking the life of our precious young daughter. She had her whole life ahead of her. She had a lot of dreams and aspirations. They could have done this to anyone's child but they did it to mine... so I am here now asking for your help. I know there's a mother, father, sister, brother, son, or daughter in the North Charleston County and South Georgetown County areas that has information that will help solve the murder of my daughter Brittanee. Please help us to bring these killers to justice. Help us to put them in prison where they belong for the rest of their useless lives. They will never again take one of our children away in such a brutal fashion. We need your help so we can find Brittanee's remains and bring her home... to lay her to rest and make sure that monsters like this can no longer victimize this community or kill anyone else's child."

Post #737
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rexel-17-Myrtle-Beach-25-April-2009-17/page50

Its earlier in the thread, my computer is being slow and I can't get back to the post, but BD's father has stated he was told that BD was kept alive for five days until the Wednesday.
L
I actually thought/think they said that they know she was alive until AT LEAST Wednesday. Am I wrong?

BBM

"Dawn Drexel
First of all, I want to thank all of the law enforcement that is assisting on Brittanee's case. After seven long years of waiting and praying for the return of my daughter, we know she isn't coming home alive. Brittanee's life was stolen from her in a brutal and senseless fashion. I need your help in bringing the people responsible for her death to justice. They needed to be held accountable for taking the life of our precious young daughter. She had her whole life ahead of her. She had a lot of dreams and aspirations. They could have done this to anyone's child but they did it to mine... so I am here now asking for your help. I know there's a mother, father, sister, brother, son, or daughter in the North Charleston County and South Georgetown County areas that has information that will help solve the murder of my daughter Brittanee. Please help us to bring these killers to justice. Help us to put them in prison where they belong for the rest of their useless lives. They will never again take one of our children away in such a brutal fashion. We need your help so we can find Brittanee's remains and bring her home... to lay her to rest and make sure that monsters like this can no longer victimize this community or kill anyone else's child."

Post #737
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rexel-17-Myrtle-Beach-25-April-2009-17/page50

You reiterated my statement. I DO NOT believe they have her remains. I was posting in response to some peoples thoughts that they secretly have her remains and are not revealing that info.

Part 1 of 3 of Dr. Phil show about 2 weeks after Britannee went missing:

[video=youtube;BHA7Ww97Tks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHA7Ww97Tks[/video]

L
I actually thought/think they said that they know she was alive until AT LEAST Wednesday. Am I wrong?

"Chad Drexel, Brittanee’s father, said that finding out his daughter was killed dozens of miles from Myrtle Beach was a major surprise. He said investigators told him after Brittanee was seen leaving a hotel in Myrtle Beach on a Saturday night, she somehow traveled an hour south and was held for five days, until the following Wednesday.

More: http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/brittanee-drexels-father-addresses-new-details-in-case/

YouTube video made by a family member I believe:

[video=youtube;rV1ukinNaFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1ukinNaFo[/video]

Drexel circle of interest.jpg

This map is a little more accurate I think. I lived in the area for years in the 90's, know it like the back of my hand. The area in blue is their circle of interest, the red dot is the Pole Yard landing on the North Santee River.
It took longer than it should have to get from MB to the landing, I wonder if they stopped at any of the fast-food joints on their way south through Georgetown. The trip should take no more than 1.5 hrs. They stopped somewhere between Surfside and the boat landing area, for an hour or more. to ea

This is a great blog. I don't know who wrote it but it gives a great timeline. Thanks to whomever posted it earlier.

http://answersforbrittaneedrexel.blogspot.com/2013/04/day-2-last-video-taken-of-brittanee.html

"Day 2: Last Video taken of Brittanee

By the second day, what many people don't realize, is that Brittanee wasn't spending much time with the friends she traveled with. Those she was staying with were not being very nice to her and as a result Brittanee decided to go off with others for the rest of the trip. She would return to the hotel at night to sleep but otherwise she distanced herself from them as much as she could.

That night, a Friday night, Brittanee met a guy from out of town that was also in Myrtle Beach for Spring Break. It wasn't known until long after she disappeared, but once she was missing this young guy went to his local law enforcement with the information that he spent time with Brittanee Friday evening. During that time, he took a cell phone video of her. In the link below you will see media coverage with clips of the video, in addition to a still photo from it as well."

The video clip no longer loads
Was the guy ever named?

Sent from my Nexus 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads