Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize there had been two cell phone hits one on Saturday and again on Sunday as well. Do you think that is when her phone/battery may have died (on Sunday)...doesn't it give off a signal or ping when it dies (thought I read that in another case).

Thinking it was quoted as after midnight, late Sat going into Sunday am.

"leaving Williamsburg heading toward the coast"

I didn't realize there had been two cell phone hits one on Saturday and again on Sunday as well. Do you think that is when her phone/battery may have died (on Sunday)...doesn't it give off a signal or ping when it dies (thought I read that in another case).

I know for sure every call attempt is recorded when the phone is active. But if LE has records of just the towers are she travelled from MB to Georgetown I have not heard. If they did then the times spend along the way is documented and how long she stayed in each/ every tower range would be also. I just not sure how long this real time data is saved but it would give us a good timeline of where B's phone was during that night. LE is focusing on the last pings/calls. Wonder if LE has information of any stops along the way to Georgetown and where?

Wahoo I made 50 post.....Its only taken me 7 months

Jenn O called B about the black shorts, IIRC

If B is wearing Jenn short in this picture then Jenn had a second pair of black shorts.... why harass B. after shes gone when she has another pair she could wear.

If B is wearing Jenn short in this picture then Jenn had a second pair of black shorts.... why harass B. after shes gone when she has another pair she could wear.

Probably just to get at her.

Good question...Jenn O gives me the creeps...just saying...

The thing that disturbs me the most about this case is the lack of concern shown for B by everyone involved except family. Did that poor girl have no true friends? Maybe it's just me, but those <snip> from Rochester are really pissing me off , lol.

Good question...Jenn O gives me the creeps...just saying...
---------------
I get a bad vibe from Jenn O photos as well. Can't explain it but I got the vibes from the photos prior to finding out who Jenn O was............Hinkie

If you go scroll back through the thread, you'll find Jenn O's facebook.
She identifies everyone in each of the photos except Brittanee.
The hotel room Brittanee shared was occupied by Jenn O, Allanna, and one guy UO.
Note, there aren't any other girls in her pics from the MB trip except herself (JO), Allanna and Brittanee.

I agree thats what was confusing me because a few page back all these other facebooks was surfing with MB pictures and i didnt know what they had in common

Wow..what an absolute nightmare. Did the guy get charged for anything like harboring a minor? This was of her own volition correct? Goes to show that a mother's intuition cannot be ignored, you cannot give up and, especially applicable to this case, how tight teenagers can be. I can't imagine lying to my parents, frantic parents of a runaway friend and/or LE .. I'd be peeing my pants and would break in 5 minutes. Thank God you kept after her (the BF i meant). Did you want to inflict bodily harm to the BF? And did the BFs parents ever apologize? My daugters would be grounded for life if they pulled a stunt like that.
---------
He was charged with harboring a minor and for dealing drugs through the drive-thru window of the restaurant. My daughter was there on her own. I did want to choke the girlfriend because I knew that she was lying.

Hi all. I live in Spartanburg, SC (between Columbia, SC and Charlotte, NC). Our local news station just showed a clip of Brittanee's boyfriend talking to the media.
No knew info. His main comment was that how important the first 48 hrs is in finding a person. He felt that LE was lax in that respect since he knew that Britanee was not a runaway, and that is how LE treated the case in the beginning.

I checked the stations website to see if the clip was on line...no luck. I will keep checking and will let you all know if it becomes available.

Here is the TV stations website www.wspa.com

I know I'm going to get slammed for saying this but here goes. Comments such as this bother me.

Look I'm not saying those other girls are saints by any means because I'm appalled by some of their behaviors.

But... 1) thats not even JO. 2) how do you know thats even the same night? so what if she did have 2 pair.. one could have gotten dirty.

IMO some people here sound as petty and mean as you are accusing them to be! I came here to keep up to date on the leads and such, not to hear such mean spirited comments. Do I like their behavior? Absolutely not. But we were not there to know all the dynamics.

Just saying... Ok, there I got that off my chest. Bash away.

I'm not going to bash you, although I don't understand why you're picking on me and my posts.. especially one so simple as the one you quoted. I fail to see where I mentioned anything in that quote pertaining to JO being in any photos or anything about multiple pairs of black shorts. I hardly think my quote was mean spirited. It's just my guess and opinion, which I am entitled to.

We speculate here at WS. It's just what we do. We discuss the case in its entirety and look at all aspects. I might suggest you would feel more comfortable on the support thread, which you will find here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83566

That thread will keep you up to date with the information you seek without having to read through our discussion and speculation.

First of all hi woot. You seem to be a newbie like me.

As to your post, you admit that the girls behavior is appalling. Personally I think it is deplorable considering the circumstances. That said, this is a discussion board. You shouldn't really be surprised that some here are offended and comment on it.

JMHO and all and I honestly don't mean to offend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974