Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went back and looked at the beach pics. it does appear her hair is long but just cut a lot neater than the person in the tape.

Is this a beach town too?
cc81, I know you wouldn't ever mean to offend, but just because sometimes we never know -- to some, it's home.

It's not the best city in the world, but not the worst either. I've been the victim of a devastating crime in this city, but I also saw this city come together and express love for me and my family in a way that I never would have dreamed of.

I guess I am partial and protective because SC gets a bad rap in general, and in speaking of MB, I know I have spoke of less than desirable areas there, but there are also good places, beautiful places and good people and bad people. It's that way anywhere in the world if you look hard enough.

:wave:

i went back and looked at the beach pics. it does appear her hair is long but just cut a lot neater than the person in the tape.

Awesome!! Brilliant observation!! The way she wears her hair in other MB pictures (and other photos) would indicate to me that she kept her hair much longer. The hair style and length in the surveillance video doesn't match at all.

She also has very distinctive facial features which don't show up in the the surveillance video.

Is this a beach town too?

No - about 50 miles inland.

Florence is at the intersection of I-95 and the 'beginning' of I-20 that runs east-west. Lots of traffic through here to and from MB, but most of the people coming from the north don't get this far down - I think the typical route for them is Hwy 9 from Dillon over to NMB and then south to MB, but we do get a few strays.

Now with this new observation of another sighting it came to mind
that maybe the vacationers are so quiet and not out there, because they
are helping covering up her running away???

Plus I wonder what clothes this girl was wearing outside that store.
It would be great if it was her but what has she done for money
for 2 weeks? Unless some was put away for this very reason.

Also, I noticed now posters commenting on the video of her and how
it doesn't really resemble Brit. I thought that from the beginning and
was always looking for some kind of likeness to the girl.
Unless it's true and those cams distort what one sees.
Just thinking out loud here!

cc81, I know you wouldn't ever mean to offend, but just because sometimes we never know -- to some, it's home.

It's not the best city in the world, but not the worst either. I've been the victim of a devastating crime in this city, but I also saw this city come together and express love for me and my family in a way that I never would have dreamed of.

I guess I am partial and protective because SC gets a bad rap in general, and in speaking of MB, I know I have spoke of less than desirable areas there, but there are also good places, beautiful places and good people and bad people. It's that way anywhere in the world if you look hard enough.

I'm glad that the community came together and helped you and your family in your time of need :blowkiss:

I am sure there are areas of Florence that are not all that seedy. And I truly meant the areas I'd been to around the truck stops, as being the area I was not impressed with nor felt comfortable in. Every city, county, and state have their not so pleasant neighborhoods and I try to avoid them as much as possible cuz I'm a :chicken: when my husband is not around :) I'm a big traveler and unfortunately a lot of the places I see, are by way of the interstate or just right off of.. and let me just say, cities could do a lot for tourism if they made the areas near the interstate a bit more family friendly, safer and appealing to the eye!

In a sense, I hope that was not Brittanee that person saw recently. She's a very pretty girl and if it was her, she's inching her way closer to the truck stops.. and *some* of those truck drivers are sickos!! She could end up any where, coming across any number of sketchy people.

ugh, they really do need to come up with tracking chips for kids!

Sorry if this was already posted but is there a link where you can see the actual video ?

I've looked very closely at the pics .. and yes it somewhat does not look like her .. but I can see where "yes" it is her.

I have a Graphic Design Degree and can tell you all this.

1. The brightness setting on the camera is high... you can tell because of the non natural tones .. not just in image of the girl but if you look at the walls you can tell.

2. The pixelation is bad.. caused from them freezing the footage and saving a image.

3. She looks short and chubby compared to other pictures is because... look at the doorway. And what do you see...?? A curve at the top! This mostly from a bad camera or more likely the hotel have it set slightly on panorama .. so that they can get a wider view of the area.

4. You can clearly see when her back is turned the color of her hair underneath is darker... if you go back and look at some of her pics with her hair up you can tell it is much darker in the back underneath. And her roots are darker too you can see that.
Like i said the first one. The camera is set at a higher brightness.. this will make her hair look lighter.

5. You can't tell how long her hair is because all her pics are with it up.

6. Also if you look close enough at her face you can almost see 2 noses. (from them pausing and saving.)

... If I have time tomorrow i will try and enhance those images and clean them up a bit. But since they are so grainy I can't promise it will be much better.

.... Can anyone get access to BD FB page ? Because this is all i can get

Group Unavailable

We're sorry, this Group isn't available right now

Did anyone capture Dr Phil show of PB talking on the show? May 11,2009.
I cannot video of that Dr Phil show.

TYIA

I can't find that video on the internet either dreamweaver.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S927799.shtml?cat=565 (for locals near B's home)
Updated at: 05/13/2009 1:32 AM

Upcoming Events/Fundraisers:

Candlelight Vigil for Brittanee Drexel
Saturday, May 16 at 7:30 p.m.
Gates Chili High School
*The Drexel family is in need of candles for the vigil. If you have candles you would like to donate, please call 232-1010*

Dinner Fundraiser
Sunday, May 17 from 12 p.m. To 7 p.m.
Alfanos Restaurant in Greece 1245 Lee Road
$20/person
Food, drinks, raffles, darts, pool table and DJ

Pasta Dinner Fundraiser
Friday, May 22 from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
St. Helen's Church in Gates
310 Hinchey Road

http://www.thestate.com/local/story/784569.html
Wednesday, May. 13, 2009

Five members of the Richland County sheriff’s posse searched Saturday in Myrtle Beach for missing teenager Brittanee Drexel, a posse news release said.

wonder how this panned out. it was on the mb police reports.how do see the actual report?

"09-041074 5/12/2009 09:25AM 110 N OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP WANTS TO TELL OFFICER ABOUT SOME INFO REGARDING
BRITTNEE DREXEL, MEET MR BROWN IN LOBBY 01-09-035452"

Ok, that alleged sighting is tripping my hinky meter. Why would the lady go into the store? That just sounds so cliche. You turn your head and the person is gone. I'm not buying it.

wonder how this panned out. it was on the mb police reports.how do see the actual report?

"09-041074 5/12/2009 09:25AM 110 N OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP WANTS TO TELL OFFICER ABOUT SOME INFO REGARDING
BRITTNEE DREXEL, MEET MR BROWN IN LOBBY 01-09-035452"

Was this four days ago on the 9th? I am not understanding the date stamp. Also thank you for keeping us informed.

Did we ever get a link to the Dr. Phil show? I just finished catching up and I must have missed it. I am going to utube to check on it.

Was this four days ago on the 9th? I am not understanding the date stamp. Also thank you for keeping us informed.

i dont know what all those codes mean but the date says 5-12-09 and it says follow up, someone on here had an actual report of something but i dont know how to get the report.

ugh....everything under creation on gods great earth on youtube but the dr. phil show with brit's mom!

K, I'm going out on a limb here. I have spent all morning catching up on the thread regarding the triple homicide in IL. I don't know if my eyes, heart and brain can take catching up on B's disappearance.

Would a kind person please care to give me the Reader's Digest version of what's happened since yesterday afternoon?

I love SC. Smiling faces and beautiful faces :blowkiss: Its my home also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz