Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The user names at the top left of each post are links that allow access to the public profile of the poster or allow others to send PMs, etc. Open the link and click on "public profile." When the public profile page opens, you will find the photo albums on the right side of the screen.

I thinking maybe I dont have access for this? I can't do that for anyone. I pull them up and there is only 3 categories to the right, friends, visitors & I think it is called statistics. Nothing about photos at all....

I am a newbie poster...have been following several of the threads for the past few months but have never posted. I have been following this case because I am originally from SC and practically lived at MB while growing up. I would like to see the photos being referenced but I do not see any photo albums - when I click on "View Public Profile", on the right side of the page I see "Mini Stats", "Friends" and Advertisements. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I thinking maybe I dont have access for this? I can't do that for anyone. I pull them up and there is only 3 categories to the right, friends, visitors & I think it is called statistics. Nothing about photos at all....

KCaswell and BayOli,

I could be wrong, but I think that you have to have at least 50 posts on WS to see photo albums.

So here is a question...

Did anyone look at "J_fcukinGotti" listed in her top 9? It is a private profile but I wonder if it isn't really John Grieco? I can't copy/paste the profile into this screen but you can see his status is "come back 2 me britt...we all miss you" and he is listed as sad. Also under who would you like to meet it says " I love Brittanee" He has one message and it is from her on January 27th of 2009.She says "Heyyy baby finally have a myspaceeee...cant wait 2 see u later love u Britty"

I'm sorry but this post bothers me a lot:furious:

So I thought I would do some digging. And I came across something that was totally unexpected.:eek:

Take a look at my profile photo album for more details ... and i have a lot more where that came from.

Can you (or somebody) do some screenshots??

Things have a habit of going "poof" in cases like this.

KCaswell and BayOli,

I could be wrong, but I think that you have to have at least 50 posts on WS to see photo albums.

I think it's 20 or 25 posts - I can see the photo albums...I'm not sure what my post count is but somewhere in the 20s....so keep posting :)

Can you (or somebody) do some screenshots??

Things have a habit of going "poof" in cases like this.

I can do screenshots and was also figuring on downloading all the images. Do a little comparing from the FB ones.

That is one h3ll of a coincidence, if it is a coincidence. Everything is the same right down to the white sandals. I've never really thought that it really was Brittanee in that picture and I still don't think that it looks like her, but who else would be wearing JO's stuff?

I wonder if that outfit came home with JO.

There obviously is a lot more going on with this case.

So Jenn doesnt get mad about B wearing her old last years shirt but just about wearing her shorts. hmmmm

I agree why wasn't the shirt ever brought up? Maybe the should search J.O's closet and see if the shirt is there?

I can do screenshots and was also figuring on downloading all the images. Do a little comparing from the FB ones.

I was comparing the pattern placement of the one that JO is pictured wearing to the one that MD was seen in and it looks like they are the same. This really does seem like a bombshell:) to me.

Even if JO wasn't concerned about waiting for Brittenee to return before leaving, if she was so worried about the clothes why didn't she wait until she had them. This just stinks to high heaven!

So Jenn doesnt get mad about B wearing her old last years shirt but just about wearing her shorts. hmmmm

Considering how tight those shorts are I wouldn't even want to wear them again until they were washed.

I can think of one reason for JO needing her shorts ASAP: she wanted to make sure that she had all of her clothes before leaving. If JO was so intent on getting her shorts back you would think that she would have gone searching for Brittanee who had the shorts.

Makes me wonder if the girls were sending her on a wild goose hunt and were planning on deserting her, the other explanations for the ruse are much, much worse. I really hope that one of these kids starts talking. I can see JO and PO protecting each other, but considering the "character" of the other kids involved you'd think they would turn on one another in a heartbeat. Hmmmmmmmm... I wonder if that is the reason why LE seemed to focus so much on PB?

So here is a question...

Did anyone look at "J_fcukinGotti" listed in her top 9? It is a private profile but I wonder if it isn't really John Grieco? I can't copy/paste the profile into this screen but you can see his status is "come back 2 me britt...we all miss you" and he is listed as sad. Also under who would you like to meet it says " I love Brittanee" He has one message and it is from her on January 27th of 2009.She says "Heyyy baby finally have a myspaceeee...cant wait 2 see u later love u Britty"

I'm so confused with all the different Myspaces and Facebooks! He does seem to be all about the whole italian thing and that sounds like him. I can't even imagine what he is feeling right now. With everything that's going on in Brittanee's life it sounds like he is her rock and I'd bet he would move heaven and earth to find her. Is he still in Myrtle Beach? If I were any of the people that left Brittanee behind I would not want to run into John... even if they are not responsible for her disappearance.

This afternoon I was looking at her marine friends page. He lists his status as confident... I took that to mean he is confident they are going to find Brit.

Considering how tight those shorts are I wouldn't even want to wear them again until they were washed.

I can think of one reason for JO needing her shorts ASAP: she wanted to make sure that she had all of her clothes before leaving. If JO was so intent on getting her shorts back you would think that she would have gone searching for Brittanee who had the shorts.

Makes me wonder if the girls were sending her on a wild goose hunt and were planning on deserting her, the other explanations for the ruse are much, much worse. I really hope that one of these kids starts talking. I can see JO and PO protecting each other, but considering the "character" of the other kids involved you'd think they would turn on one another in a heartbeat. Hmmmmmmmm... I wonder if that is the reason why LE seemed to focus so much on PB?

Hmmmmmm.. throw LE off track by saying PB's name.
You know on the DR.Phil show ..Mom did say that she could not get the girls to answer any of her phone calls and that PB was helping her by trying to call them too... but got no answer.

You know on the DR.Phil show ..Mom did say that she could not get the girls to answer any of her phone calls and that PB was helping her by trying to call them too... but got no answer.

Or LE squeezed PB hoping that he would give them info on someone else. I guess if it would've worked we wouldn't still be wondering where Brittanee is.:waitasec:

Now that I think about it I don't think that the media hasn't said too much about Phil O. They certainly have said very little about the girls that I'm aware of... I wonder if we can read into any of that? Has Brittanee's mom said much of anything about any one other than Peter B.?

What do you make of the outfit revelation?

It was said the "girls" Britt was staying with got a new hotel, but what about JO's brother who was also staying with them? Has anything come up on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prosoham