Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am guessing either the phone has no GPS locator or it was turned off on the phone. But I would think if it stood still for a few hours, (why are we 3 wks later hearing this-or was that done for a reason?) can't they narrow it down to a smaller area?

What time did the group leave? Makes you wonder when the cameras captured them leaving vs that time...Have their phones been pinged?

Either way great info! Thanks Stillwatersc!

It seems like I read somewhere that the cell phone towers cover a 5-7 square mile radius (it may have been even larger) and that is as narrow of an area as they can get.

Very interesting that the cell phone was still for several hours - doesn't sound good.

So, after donating to the fund to aid in the search for Brittanee, I am now at a crossroads as to whether I should continue donating. Dawn returned home on Friday for her younger daughters birthday. When I saw her on the tv earlier in the week, I noticed her hair, make up and fingernails. When I saw on tv on Friday upon her return to Rochester, I noticed she had new fingernails with designs on them.
Now she comes home for her daughters birthday...take into consideration that she hasn't seen the younger kids in 3 weeks..and where does she spend a couple of hours? At the hairdresser, getting her hair cut and colored. Ladies we all know how long that takes. So, your daughter is missing and your two younger kids haven't seen you in 3 weeks, but it seems more important to Dawn to have her hair done, fake eye lashes on and her nails done. Different strokes for different folks, but if my daughter was missing, you can bet I would be combing the streets in my pajamas and hell with the make up and nails..the 20 minutes it would take me to make up myself would be 20 minutes I would not have time to spare with on child missing and two youngers one who needed me.

im sure u may be onto something.Im dieing to see the pictures but i cant view them for some reason,i guess not enough post yet.But yea ive read that the pics really make you think

Looks like you only need to make 25 posts then you can view the pics. and if soo you only have 5 more to go :clap:

OK now that I have been able to see the JO pic w/the outfit. I have to say I am more in shock by the totality of the album. One pic she is making out w/the girl that she is in all of the pics with. This girl has the same hair style and color (both the brown and the blonde) as Brittanee. I wonder if this was the girl that she lived w/who went into the Army? I also wonder if not was she someone more significant? With that said, did this girl meet up w/them at one time? Did she take a liking to Britt? Did she not like that Britt was there w/JO? It just makes me think more of the Shanda Sharer story that was discussed earlier. Everyone keeps saying she was abducted by a man, but maybe we are all thinking too much of the norm.

I maybe totally off but I am trying to be open minded to anything at this point.

I think i said it before............ girls can be just down right mean and nasty!

With all that's be going in this world mom's killing their children so they can party or because their new love in their life.. or female sunday school teachers.....
Just goes to say ... anything can happen.

I also noticed that the survey on brittylush's myspace indicated that her crush's name is Nick. Hmmm...

I saw that too. But, the page was made in 2007. I figured the survey was done when she made the page. And maybe she just didn't update or delete the survey after her and John started dating.

I remember someone else commenting about her having a bunch of friends from all over the place. Some of the young kids like to see how many friends they can get on myspace or facebook. It doesn't mean that they actually know all of the people. I'm assuming that's why she has so many friends from all across the country and some in other countries as well.

This site above was the man I was referring to, I believe the same one Woman50 meant..."Steve". From what I understand he is trying to get on here to talk w/everyone but only has a yahoo email so can't get an ID...any suggestions?

He could try his internet service provider, they often have a way to set up an email contact....I did this with COX Communications for mine.

So, after donating to the fund to aid in the search for Brittanee, I am now at a crossroads as to whether I should continue donating. Dawn returned home on Friday for her younger daughters birthday. When I saw her on the tv earlier in the week, I noticed her hair, make up and fingernails. When I saw on tv on Friday upon her return to Rochester, I noticed she had new fingernails with designs on them.
Now she comes home for her daughters birthday...take into consideration that she hasn't seen the younger kids in 3 weeks..and where does she spend a couple of hours? At the hairdresser, getting her hair cut and colored. Ladies we all know how long that takes. So, your daughter is missing and your two younger kids haven't seen you in 3 weeks, but it seems more important to Dawn to have her hair done, fake eye lashes on and her nails done. Different strokes for different folks, but if my daughter was missing, you can bet I would be combing the streets in my pajamas and hell with the make up and nails..the 20 minutes it would take me to make up myself would be 20 minutes I would not have time to spare with on child missing and two youngers one who needed me.

Here!Here!:clap:

.........i would look like walking dead....and would not give a damn what ppl thought i looked like on tv.

This isn't the first time I have heard this. I have seen this on multiple boards. I am sorry but how does a MINOR buy drinks for other MINORS? PB is not 21! I agree w/Straight Shooter, we conduct enough underage undercover stings for stores selling cigarettes, get them closed down. Mayor Duffy is hyped up about cracking down crime well here is something! OK so nobody is being killed YET, but what happens when there are DUI & DWI's w/kids that are MINORS?

I am not sure if PB has anything to do w/it or not, but this alone gives way to him as a person and could be a way to get him (and a few others) in for questioning and maybe get them to talk.

Welcome to WS Rochestergirl! I saw you were lurking, because of your name I almost went down and asked if you had any local info!:)

Sorry, I went to bed last night.

Not really I think you guys know more here then we do in Rochester. But I couldnt' believe those girls comments. To give you some back ground info on the area. Gates-Chili is a suburb right outside the city limits. Not a very great suburb some say it's an extension of the City of Rochester which is gang infested and has alot of violent crime. Brittanee seemed to hang with a bit of a crowd. Too bad. She seemed to be hanging with the wrong people.

I was thinking these people were all older than her. Do you think one of the guys invited her along and then had Brit stay with JO and Al and it didn't work out. Maybe they told Brit they were going to go to another hotel and she could stay there alone that last night since they weren't getting along. Then she went to see PB to possibly get a ride back to Roch and that's when JO called (noticed she didn't get shorts back) and wanted right away since they were leaving that hotel.

My guess Britt didn't pay for hotel they either all chipped in or the older girls paid. If Britts family was losing there house,etc I don't see her having alot of money.

PB comes from Webster a higher class of suburb outside of Rochester, alot of Webster folks act like he does. Don't know why it's not our wealthiest suburb

Weirdddd something ain't right with those girls...LE needs to ride their butts till they crack, I just hope they aren't letting them slide cuz their girls and PB is getting all the rap cuz he's a boy. I bet Jen O is a manipulator, theres just somethin about her that isn't right. I can't believe she has any friends!! But I guess thats why they say "Birds of a feather flock together". Poor Brit she was so nieve....It was sad seeing the comment on her pic that said live fast die pretty. :-(

Yeah they seem so cold. I wouldn't be surprised if they are very involved.

This isn't the first time I have heard this. I have seen this on multiple boards. I am sorry but how does a MINOR buy drinks for other MINORS? PB is not 21! I agree w/Straight Shooter, we conduct enough underage undercover stings for stores selling cigarettes, get them closed down. Mayor Duffy is hyped up about cracking down crime well here is something! OK so nobody is being killed YET, but what happens when there are DUI & DWI's w/kids that are MINORS?

I am not sure if PB has anything to do w/it or not, but this alone gives way to him as a person and could be a way to get him (and a few others) in for questioning and maybe get them to talk.

The fact that PB got John Parinello as his attorney says it all. John Parinello represents every big "murderer" or criminal in Rochester. He is very expensive and is known for his theatrics in the court room he usually blasts out with crazy statements. He also dumps his clients when he bleed them of all there money. Hopefully PB won't have to sell the convertible daddy bought him (ha,ha). Seems PB and JO are 2 of a kind.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, it was on one of the Roch local radio stations. Not sure if I'm allowed to post link, I will and zap if necessary.
http://www.98pxy.com/pages/1916903.php
I'm not sure if I did that right but Here's what you need to do. Go to 98pxy.com; then click "On The Air" Select Spezzano and Sandy, Next Page Select Audio. There is a audio of John G on the air with Gary Spivey (psychic they do weekly) he gives a read of what happened to Brittanee hope it's true. Once you get to this page it is about 3 down

The guy from MB that is on Britt's page is harmless. He is a sleuth of sorts and a great guy with a lot to offer about this.

Ya I had a feeling maybe he was thats why I apologized in advance...I deleted that post. So let him know I'm sorry :)

Sorry, I went to bed last night.

Not really I think you guys know more here then we do in Rochester. But I couldnt' believe those girls comments. To give you some back ground info on the area. Gates-Chili is a suburb right outside the city limits. Not a very great suburb some say it's an extension of the City of Rochester which is gang infested and has alot of violent crime. Brittanee seemed to hang with a bit of a crowd. Too bad. She seemed to be hanging with the wrong people.

I was thinking these people were all older than her. Do you think one of the guys invited her along and then had Brit stay with JO and Al and it didn't work out. Maybe they told Brit they were going to go to another hotel and she could stay there alone that last night since they weren't getting along. Then she went to see PB to possibly get a ride back to Roch and that's when JO called (noticed she didn't get shorts back) and wanted right away since they were leaving that hotel.

My guess Britt didn't pay for hotel they either all chipped in or the older girls paid. If Britts family was losing there house,etc I don't see her having alot of money.

PB comes from Webster a higher class of suburb outside of Rochester, alot of Webster folks act like he does. Don't know why it's not our wealthiest suburb

Being from Rochester I just wanted to add a few things. While I can't say this is all wrong, I do want to say that in relation to Webster-it seems to be that there are some from there who "smell of roses" if you know what I mean, but there are some real genuine people there. I have an extremely close friend who is from there, and she knows plenty of people (that I have met) who are the same. However, it is close to a few other suburbs that are similar.
A lot of our suburbs tend to have 2 sides of the tracks. Much of Gates-Chili is like RochesterGirl said an extension of the city, but there are certain sections(not sure where Britt was from, and there aren't many) where you forget that you are in that area. Webster is more of the average living and above average living as far as the "tracks" are set. I do agree though they are not our wealthiest suburb.

Being from Rochester I just wanted to add a few things. While I can't say this is all wrong, I do want to say that in relation to Webster-it seems to be that there are some from there who "smell of roses" if you know what I mean, but there are some real genuine people there. I have an extremely close friend who is from there, and she knows plenty of people (that I have met) who are the same. However, it is close to a few other suburbs that are similar.
A lot of our suburbs tend to have 2 sides of the tracks. Much of Gates-Chili is like RochesterGirl said an extension of the city, but there are certain sections(not sure where Britt was from, and there aren't many) where you forget that you are in that area. Webster is more of the average living and above average living as far as the "tracks" are set. I do agree though they are not our wealthiest suburb.

Sorry didn't mean to stereotype. I have relatives/friends from Webster also. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57