Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed she could have made it back. Who knows if that hotel had a camera, they didn't show a tape of her leaving it. Just PBs hotel

I had also asked in an earlier post, if her hotel did have a camera and they cleared the idea that she didn't enter it, did it have alternate exits? Same w/PB's hotel, if they cleared the idea that they didn't leave to find her was that how they cleared her and could they have gone out another exit w/o a camera?

Unfortunately, my middleschooler has told me that some kids on her old bus are selling heroine. My daughter doesn't know what it looks like, as they did not show it to her. Kids are also bringing alcohol in soda bottles. We live 25-30 mins from Myrtle Beach, so nothing surprises me.

Wow, that is so scary! I really wish my three children didn't have to grow up, I wish they could stay little so I can protect them, especially my 8 yr old daughter :(

I want to know if any of his males friends that he was rooming with rode with him. Also, when I went on road trips with my firends when I was younger, we would all follow each other.

One or more of his friends HAVE to know something.

I swear I had read that he didn't drive his car, someone else drove him and the other guys. He also didn't get the room, alteast from what I read.

This was posted on another site ... Something to think about

1. He works for Ronnie Davis. This is the same Ronnie Davis that spent $2 million renovating three bars in the Raleigh, NC area, then, just three months after opening, fled like a thief in the night leaving cables hanging from the walls and the bottles and glasses from that night's business still sitting on the bar. He just so happened to flee the scene at the same time that an undercover police operation in Raleigh had arrested some 20 prostitutes. Coincidence?
A poster early on in this same thread had posted regularly for about three days concerning Davis and his business practices. It would appear that Davis has connections in organized crime. Thus, we can assume that Peter has connections in organized crime, ie prostitution.

2. He took B to the Kryptonite Club in MB. This is an X club which he claims to be a VIP at. He took B there fully aware of the fact that she was too young to be in that bar.

3. He is a member of the Maritime Consortium, therefore he has connections to numerous boat captains. Just to refresh everyone's memory, that last ping from B cell phone came from an area around U.S. 17 and the South Santee River near the Georgetown-Charleston county line, so it's quite possible that B was aboard a boat.

4. He fled MB at 2 am - this is the exact same time that JO and AL claim they became concerned about her.

5. Upon his return to NY, he hired a lawyer. But, why did he need a lawyer when he hadn't even been questioned yet?

I believe that this is clearly a set up by the girls who coaxed her into going to MB, and PB. I believe that they lured her there to sell her.

I'm not so sure i would agree about selling her .. but hey you never know it has been done before.

I wonder what the validity is of some of the comments. I too had read this on that page. Like you I also am hesitant on the "selling" plan. But it kills me- #2- PB IS A MINOR TOO! I had also heard that she met him at Club K, whether he got her (and the girls for that matter)in or met her in. He may have gotten her the fake ID (if she needed it) back in Rochester. Because if he knew her here, he probably got her in to the clubs locally. I also really would like to find something to validate the timing of when things were reported and when each group left, I have read a few things but I think that would give this group a bit to pick at, wouldnt' you think? #3 does also creep me right out.

BTW thanks for sharing & I apologize to the group for the mass postings, had to catch up this morning!!

I still think if LE would haul those girls in and threaten to charge them with taking Brittanee out of state, they would turn on one another.
I would be surprised if Peter did anything. Peter came across as cocky, but he also has the reputation of being more on the feminine side.
I think because B and the girls were not getting along, B sort of turned to Peter out of familiarity and someone to hang out with that she knew. If Peter is guilty of anything, it is not driving her back.
I think Brittanee had a long history of taking care of herself and she was just trying to fit in somewhere.
It has been said that she didn't go to MB with much money--and if they went out, she would have to depend on guys buying her drinks. My daughter said a girl can go to a bar without a dime and drink all night if she wants too. Brittanee probably met someone at the bar and talked. On her way back to the hotel that person offered her a ride and she took it, thinking she could trust them.
Either way, someone knows something and could shed light on this by finding out who she talked to that night.

She was drugged with a date rape drug and then killed and left in MB, but the perp transported her phone with him thru Georgetown and on to Charleston.

Or if she got ahold of a bad batch of drugs she could have died from it and then her aquaintances ditched her body? This actually happened to a friend of mine. He was missing for 2 weeks. His body was moved around within the time of him missing and him being discovered.

I hate to say it, but this doesn't sound too far-fetched. I've read stories about this kind of thing happening before. Friends are out, one of them takes too many or a bad batch, and the other people panic. Hoping for a safe return!

Why has there been no security stills from the girls original hotel, Bar Harbor? Releasing those, with time stamp of her leaving to go to the boys hotel, would give us a better idea as to how long it actually took Brittanee to go between the two hotels.

I find it really hard to believe that between the stills from the boys hotel and the one grainy video of supposedly Brittanee walking down Ocean BLVD.. that those were the only video's she was captured in?

Anyone remember if it was 11th Ave North or South that they got the ping?

http://www.club-kryptonite.com/

Thought I would share, I am not familar with this club. I have heard the advertisements on the radio.

There is a guestbook also.

I've been to this club once - my boyfriend and I decided to check it out when we were vacationing in MB. Buying VIP tickets at least gets you to the head of the line when you're waiting to get in.

Personally, I didn't like this place. It was so crowded that it took about 15 minutes to walk from once place to the next and we had to hold hands the entire time we were in there so we didn't get separated. Additionally, it took somewhere around 20 minutes just to get to the bathroom and back.

We stayed about an hour, which was long enough to have one drink and use the restrooms and we left. The crowd there was extremely young (in fact, we had talked about underagers and the fact that there was no way those kids were all 21 on the way home from the club.) We were in our late 20's and felt way out of place there.

what is known about the family friend, John Hahn in NC?

-He's a marine stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC.
-Scorpio
-myspace account says he's in a relationship but his 'who I'd like to meet' reads: "Someone who can handle me being away for months at a time and only seeing me for a few days before i have leave again, someone who wont judge me because of the way i look, someone who understands what i do and why i do it, someone who appreciates the little things in life, someone who can handle me going to afghanistan this september, someone who i can wake up to every morning, someone who will take the time to read this.."
-he likes the F word a lot IMO
-he likes heavy rock/metal
-according to Brittanee's mom, they were really close friends
-there are no pictures of Brittanee and John H. on his myspace.
-nor are there any references to her by him!
-as of 05/16/09 his mood is still 'confident'
-he drinks but does not smoke

his about me reads::
First things first, I'm John...
I love tattoos.
I hate being shot at.
I don't trust a lot of people.
I hate losing.
I love winning.
I love shooting ****.
I hate games.
I love fighting.
I hate bull****.
I'm unstoppable.

I know this is not a new theory, but I think that drugs were involved somehow…perhaps she was going to the boys’ room for a hit of something? And then when she left in an altered state of mind and PB hears later on that she is missing, he panicked knowing that he supplied her with drugs. That would explain his quick departure…get the heck out of dodge before the cops get there to question them and possibly find drug paraphernalia in the room. He appears to be a weasel and I think he knows more than what he is letting on – but I don’t think he directly has anything to do with her disappearance. If she was high on whatever, and possibly drinking as well, that would have definitely altered her judgement as far as getting in a car with a stranger.

Has it ever been said when the girls checked in to the other hotel? I swear, if we had more information about the girls’ activities that night…that could answer a whole lot of questions.

-He's a marine stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC.
-Scorpio
-myspace account says he's in a relationship but his 'who I'd like to meet' reads: "Someone who can handle me being away for months at a time and only seeing me for a few days before i have leave again, someone who wont judge me because of the way i look, someone who understands what i do and why i do it, someone who appreciates the little things in life, someone who can handle me going to afghanistan this september, someone who i can wake up to every morning, someone who will take the time to read this.."
-he likes the F word a lot IMO
-he likes heavy rock/metal
-according to Brittanee's mom, they were really close friends
-there are no pictures of Brittanee and John H. on his myspace.
-nor are there any references to her by him!
-as of 05/16/09 his mood is still 'confident'
-he drinks but does not smoke

his about me reads::
First things first, I'm John...
I love tattoos.
I hate being shot at.
I don't trust a lot of people.
I hate losing.
I love winning.
I love shooting ****.
I hate games.
I love fighting.
I hate bull****.
I'm unstoppable.

I take it you are on his friend list? You got the goods! LOL I am not on his friend list, but I can see that his status still says "JOHN_mutha_f*ckin_HAHN has a secret... " I changed the U to an * for language purposes. I think this is the part that disturbs me the most.

One thing I can't seem to shake? Ok so JG knew that Britt was going to MB and didn't tell her mom. But she was talking to JH when she was there as well. Did he know she was in MB and not Rochester? Is that why they were talking so he could keep tabs on her?

If I'm not mistaken, reports said that they were able to track her cell phone pings to 11th Ave. and then the pings turned around and headed back in another direction. This would indicate, to me, that she never made it back to the hotel.

I agree. Also, it's reported that she was last seen leaving at 8:45 PM and there was a ping around an hour later (9:45'ish) near the Little Santee community. That is over 40 miles away. There wouldn't be time for her to walk 1.4 miles back to the room & go on a 40 mile drive in an hour. Whoever was driving the vehicle would have reason to try to avoid being pulled over for excessive speed.

Do these clubs have cameras? PB stated he and the other guys went out before leaving town. Wonder if LE has checked any cameras the clubs may have had.

I've been away from the board since last Friday so I'm trying to catch up. So let me throw a few things out and you guys can please correct me as needed.

I know JO lived in MB at one point so she would be reasonably familiar with the area.

From what I've read the past few pages, it sounds as if PB was also somewhat familiar with the area as well.

Now, let me go back to the stuff AutumnDreams unearthed...I haven't been able to view the pics yet so I'm going on what I got from the posts that followed it. Let me get this straight...are we saying that there are pics of JO wearing the same outfit that BD was described as wearing when she was last seen? And do we know for sure that JO was seen wearing these clothes BACK IN NY after BD went missing?

If you go back to the first thread about Brittanee, I said at least once that I felt those girls and possibly the guys were involved. SO....if the above is true regarding JO and the clothing.....would anyone think it possible that those camera screen shots that are supposed to be BD entering/leaving the hotel(s) could be JO dressed in the clothing? Could that have been done to make it look like BD ran off on her own? Perhaps they all know far more than they are saying.

Just trying to get my head around this thing....

OK question here...did anyone see the Club K College night pics from 4/22/09? I was told that there were pics that may be LQ so I wanted to see them. But now they are gone! I was hoping someone had a link or save them.....anyone??

OK question here...did anyone see the Club K College night pics from 4/22/09? I was told that there were pics that may be LQ so I wanted to see them. But now they are gone! I was hoping someone had a link or save them.....anyone??

There are some photos on the Club K website from College Night.... but I think they're dated 4 - 18 - 09 (I could be wrong on that). Just go to the Club K website and click on Gallery. I didn't have a chance to look through them and I wouldn't know what most of the people look like anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57