Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also B's name has RECENTLY been added to some of those pics,her name was not there for awhile now and her name isn't tagged,it is typed in.

Not for nothing but i think someone else did it... if you go there and look at one of the pics with out B being tagged you can tag her yourself even if your not a friend of J0's facebook.

Agreed! I 100% think that these "friends" are involved and I can only pray they get what they deserve. Even if they weren't involved in her disappearance (or more God forbid) they still deserve to rot in hell for the way they are acting towards the entire situation. I hope that the Police are still riding them for answers and aren't scared away by the money they have.

HOW CAN YOU NOT CARE WHEN SOMEONE YOU WERE VACATIONING WITH WENT MISSING?! :furious::furious: I wish I could get my hands on all of them, especially the females. They know a lot. Do what they do on CSI and make them turn on each other by convincing them the other is going to speak and it's in their best interest to speak first!!

I think it might only be JO and PO who know anything. They seem the worst. I also don't think all 15 people could not slip up and tell anyone anything. Impossible, some of them seem (like Lindsay Q) group they were on the trip but other part of nc met up but not that close to the situation.

I never thought of that as a possibility. It could be especially since in one of the pics at MB it looks like JO, AL and B were all wearing black shorts.

Have the cops even confirmed it was a call from one of the girls when she was at the boys hotel room? It's been mentioned before that maybe, just maybe, it was a call from someone else and she lied to PB and them saying she had to return the shorts(or shirt, whatever) but was actually meeting someone else?

Hmm, maybe. I'd like to know where the girls were while Brittanee went missing.

and has anyone thought that Peter & his friends leaving for NY right after a party to be strange?

and has anyone thought that Peter & his friends leaving for NY right after a party to be strange?

I've always thought it was strange especially since they were out partying and we know by now they enjoy drinking so I find it strange that went out and not drank.
If I were to be driving back for such a long trip I would of slept first. Even if it meant sleeping from like 6pm-1am so they could beat traffic. It seems they high-tailed it out of there.

... I don't think the shorts were a big deal if anything she wanted her top back. Like I said before you can pick up black shorts in any store .. but if that was her favorite top and since she is seen waring it at least over a year ago she might not be able to find another one exactly like it.... So here is my next question who said she wanted her shorts back?? Peter?? Did Peter mistake B for saying Shorts instead of Shirt?? Who knows.. just a thought.

Good point. Also the girls could probably wear the same top but they don't even look like they'd wear the same pants size.

... I don't think the shorts were a big deal if anything she wanted her top back. Like I said before you can pick up black shorts in any store .. but if that was her favorite top and since she is seen waring it at least over a year ago she might not be able to find another one exactly like it.... So here is my next question who said she wanted her shorts back?? Peter?? Did Peter mistake B for saying Shorts instead of Shirt?? Who knows.. just a thought.

Many threads ago I thought it was said she sent a text to her bf about the shorts. But your right it could have just been pb. Either way, I think JO and AL already had moved hotel rooms told B to stay the final night alone! They weren't getting along, possibly realized she had there stuff and wanted it back) maybe she was asking PB and the boys to ride back with them. I've heard people say maybe they used B to pay for the room. BD family losing house, her family couldn't afford this type of trip (she probably just had some spending money) I'm guessing that JO, Al, and boys paid they were college age and worked and came from Webster wealthier suburbs so maybe parents paid some.

Yeah driving 14/15 hours after drinking all night at a party yeah right

I never thought of that as a possibility. It could be especially since in one of the pics at MB it looks like JO, AL and B were all wearing black shorts.

Have the cops even confirmed it was a call from one of the girls when she was at the boys hotel room? It's been mentioned before that maybe, just maybe, it was a call from someone else and she lied to PB and them saying she had to return the shorts(or shirt, whatever) but was actually meeting someone else?

That would explain why BD did not take the ride from PB... if this is the case

Someone from somewhere else took it upon themselves to write JO and this is what she had to say and no it wasn't me.

To: Jenn!fer ♥
Date: May 21, 2009 9:24 PM
Subject:

You look so happy when your friend is missing,pathetic that won't help maybe because you know more then your telling. Your a sad piece of work let me tell you. I hope you say your prayers at night before you sleep.

To: Jason
Date: May 21, 2009 9:19 PM
Subject: RE:

Shut the f*ck up yo u don't know ..ur good on messagin me u ucking p*ssy *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored** b*tch

To: Jenn!fer ♥
Date: May 22, 2009 11:05 AM
Subject: RE:

wow! so defensive to and very immature. Do you know how to talk like a lady? and no i don't know anything but alot of eyes are on you little girl and i'll just leave it at that.

RE:
thats cool idc. at all i dont even kno brittany like that and i dont give a f*ck i kno i didnt do so im over it byeeee

Alot of editing i had to do,she has quite the mouth on her.

I'm not in the least bit shocked or surprised at all. This is exactly what I expected to hear come from her if someone was to confront her. Her pictures of her FACE told me that.

Good point. Also the girls could probably wear the same top but they don't even look like they'd wear the same pants size.

Yes.... B is what a size 0 or a 1. And JO is what a 5 ????? So i am thinking Jens shorts would be too big for B.. she would need a belt although we cant see if she is wearing a belt.. but they did look tight on her .. and that would make me think no they could not be JO shorts.

2 of my daughters are a size 0 and 1 and another is a can ware between a 3 and a 5.... and if she tried putting on her sisters shorts or pants they go as far as the thighs. And the other two well they can get them on but not without a belt and they are loose not tight.

So now that i am thinking more about this.........and lets just try this. Ok they told the police that they were waiting to bring back her black shorts not the top because .. they have the top back not thinking that they would find a video of B in the top.................

Now I need to go look for a news report dated before the video was found to see what was said she was wearing.

Yes.... B is what a size 0 or a 1. And JO is what a 5 ????? So i am thinking Jens shorts would be too big for B.. she would need a belt although we cant see if she is wearing a belt.. but they did look tight on her .. and that would make me think no they could not be JO shorts.

2 of my daughters are a size 0 and 1 and another is a can ware between a 3 and a 5.... and if she tried putting on her sisters shorts or pants they go as far as the thighs. And the other two well they can get them on but not without a belt and they are loose not tight.

So now that i am thinking more about this.........and lets just try this. Ok they told the police that they were waiting to bring back her black shorts not the top because .. they have the top back not thinking that they would find a video of B in the top.................

Now I need to go look for a news report dated before the video was found to see what was said she was wearing.

Wait, so, the girls got the shirt back? That would mean they were the last to see Britt right?

OMG! I dont know if anyone has seen this i am guessing with all the questions that have been flying around here about when the girls moved hotels and if the police talked to them in person or on the phone and what times blah blah ..... YOU all need to look at this and i am saving it to a folder .. i suggest you save it too.. in case it comes up missing. Police Report.. http://blogs.discovery.com/files/drexelreport1.pdf

Snipped from

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20090429/NEWS01/904290342

Victoria E. Freile and Ernst Lamothe Jr. • Staff writers • April 29, 2009

"Oberer said she last heard from Drexel, via text, about 8:45 p.m. In that message, Drexel told Oberer that she was on her way back to the motel."

Right there... they tell news reporters 8:45 ... but first told police last contact was 8:00pm !!

And omg! they talked to the girls over the phone... Why, why would you talk to them over the phone!!! In person that soon they would have been able to see something was wrong been able to tell they if they were hiding something.

They left B's stuff in the hotel room because they knew she was not coming back.And i can guarantee they DID NOT expect JH and the police to show up that fast.

Oh my Oh my!! What cop talks to witnesses (or POI) on the phone?! Terrible!
Lies lies and more lies. I wonder how many more lies they have been. Keep digging Autumndreams, you are amazing.
Sad to say, but the way this investigation is looking and considering how long it has been so far, I think it's going to end up being a cold case. :(
All of us should go down to MB and do our own investigation and interrogations. We should have it solved faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

OMG! I dont know if anyone has seen this i am guessing with all the questions that have been flying around here about when the girls moved hotels and if the police talked to them in person or on the phone and what times blah blah ..... YOU all need to look at this and i am saving it to a folder .. i suggest you save it too.. in case it comes up missing. Police Report.. http://blogs.discovery.com/files/drexelreport1.pdf

Not sure if that has been noted yet, but on that report it shows that her birthday is 10/7, but on brittylush's MS people are wishing her happy bday in late April.

??

Awesome find, Autumndreams!

And mouse, I agree with you...I think it will become a cold case. And sadly, I think there is some law enforcement incompetence to blame. I have been thinking all along that they must know a lot more than what they have released to the public, but after reading the police report I have changed my mind. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl