GUILTY SC - Cory Williamson for raping dogs and two girls, Campbello, 2005

Sociopathy is a personality disorder for which there is no known treatment. It is not a mental illness. He does know what "Neuro-normal" people see as right and wrong. But to the sociopath, all that matters is their own satisfaction. Whether they show up as a mean girl, a trouble making adult in your community, a serial killer, manipulating people is what they live for. And yes, they have dead 'shark' eyes, too.

In 2010 Cory Williamson attempted to appeal being designated a sexually violent predator. He argued that his prior conviction for animal cruelty should not have been taken into account by the court. The appeal was dismissed.

http://law.justia.com/cases/south-carolina/court-of-appeals/2010/2010-up-481-0.html

Raymond: The thanks button is not enough for all the updating you have been doing the last few months. Thanks for reminding me how people get longer sentences for trafficking or possession of large amounts of illegal drugs, than a serial child abuser, murderer, or a sexual predator. Especially when they are the parents of these little victims. I have never agreed with the sentencing guidelines put forth in 1993 (?) & Congress has still not done a thing about it. And it would make an important difference in so many people's lives. Anyway, thanks again, Raymonde, for your time, effort, and dedication to these littlest littles!

Sociopathy is a personality disorder for which there is no known treatment. It is not a mental illness. He does know what "Neuro-normal" people see as right and wrong. But to the sociopath, all that matters is their own satisfaction. Whether they show up as a mean girl, a trouble making adult in your community, a serial killer, manipulating people is what they live for. And yes, they have dead 'shark' eyes, too.

Yes, dead shark eyes. Good way to describe it.

I hope to God that he's never let out.. You can't treat that, and whomever is his lawyer, let God have mercy on his soul..

I am one of the girls he raped. The other girl is my sister(who was 2 at the time). I see lots of people have questions & I am not afraid to answer. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like.
First off, I would like to say that he served more time for the rape of my godmothers dog than he did for either of us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back