debra_carol_southerly_1.jpg

• Missing Since 01/20/1995
  • Missing From Waterboro, South Carolina
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Age 37 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'3, 100 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description Blue jeans, a white flannel checkered blouse, black and white sneakers, and possibly a jacket.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair. Southerly has tattoos on her right ankle and between her left thumb and first finger.
Details of Disappearance
Southerly was last seen walking on Bells Highway in Waterboro, South Carolina on January 20, 1995. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in Southerly's case.

1995 Southerly, Debra 1-20-1995

Comment from Porchlight.

I talked to someone not long ago who knew Debra when she disappeared. Debra is reported to have been a hard working waitress at a local Waffle House or Huddle House restaurant. She liked to play darts. She was single, with twin brothers who remain in the area.

I was able to find a couple of news articles which contain some additional information about Debra's disappearance.

Debra was last seen after an acquaintance dropped her off at a gas station after the two reportedly left a local lounge called TD’s Lounge, together. Debra was employed at the Huddle House on S.C 64.

The news articles state the tattoo on her right ankle, was possibly in the sign of Taurus.

Debra’s case has been added to NamUs.

Last seen around 0200 hours on 01/20/1995 at TD's Bar in Walterboro SC. Southerly has not been seen nor heard from since the last known contact.

Hi All. New forensic artist here. I was assigned a skull for reconstruction and created an approximation and wanted to share in case there is familiarity with Debra Carol Southerly. The skull is that of Jane Doe found in Oct 1995 in Florida. Someone posted a previous approximation of Janie Doe. I saw in the comments there was someone who knew Debra’s family. Not sure if this would help to see another approximation. This woman at one point had a craniotomy of the left side of her skull if that helps.

Attachments

• IMG_2394.jpeg
    IMG_2394.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2393.jpeg
    IMG_2393.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi All. New forensic artist here. I was assigned a skull for reconstruction and created an approximation and wanted to share in case there is familiarity with Debra Carol Southerly. The skull is that of Jane Doe found in Oct 1995 in Florida. Someone posted a previous approximation of Janie Doe. I saw in the comments there was someone who knew Debra’s family. Not sure if this would help to see another approximation. This woman at one point had a craniotomy of the left side of her skull if that helps.
Hi and Welcome.

Is your recon for Sanibel Island JD? If so, the link to her thread is below so you can share there as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back