Identified! SC - Georgetown - White Female, 30-50, 18 Jan 2006 - Cheryl Connors, 20

What a good article you posted All4tara about the family's grief. How sad that this young woman was taken from them.

I found this interesting - excerpt from the article:

The investigation involves the Horry County police and the Georgetown County Sheriff's Office. Connors' name was listed on the National Crime Information Center computer after she was reported missing, Horry County Police spokesman Andy Christenson said.
That's a great step. Its an excellent tool for Law Enforcement to search for possible matches, however its not accessible by the public.

That being said, in this case, it doesn't sound like the public's help would have changed the outcome.

So sad.
frown.gif

concernedperson said:
This young woman was 20 years old not 30-50. I believe that tells us to continue to look at all things about a case because what is reported may not be an actual interpretation of what the end result may be.

I wonder why this young woman wasn't put on a national alert basis. Surely her family was worried about her.
Good point about the age.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974
Back