SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is an old one around the corner if driving and through the woods if walking from PTL. About 3 miles form TM and SM home. There is also a very deep lake there.
Yes! That's the one I keep coming back to when I look at the map. Especially the location. If LE hasn't searched that with a fine tooth comb, I wish they would.

Okay, I am going to post my *theory* based on some of the evidence that I have seen in photographs, information from the suspects, and information from the articles. I know that the mods are very quick with the trigger finger, but keep in mind that this is all SPECULATION since this is ultimately a discussion board. So, here goes:

-To me, it seems like TCM orchestrated the whole thing and it was planned sometime beforehand. (evidence: her facebook/general attitude)
-I think that there was something that HE told SM that caused TCM to go this route. I don't think that it was the fact that there was an affair, but something that occurred as a result of the affair that led TCM to this decision. (evidence: her tweets as well as the last known photo of HE)
-I predict that there will be a murder charge forthcoming in this case. I don't see either Moorer singing like a canary at this juncture, but I think the circumstantial evidence will be very strong.
-I predict that SM will try and have work related alibi for the night/morning in question. In fact, it is my opinion that they planned alibis for every critical piece of time before the encounter occurred.
-I predict that the smoking gun in this case is the activity of the Moorer's camper after December 18th.
-Imo, more people were involved in the crime.

way to dive into the pool! Good post.

I think I follow all except the camper info is that general knowledge I missed or local knowledge or gossip or facebook rumor? Thanks

Good call Ghost Wheel!

This is the exact photo that is on SM's FB page. The photo TM uploaded on SM's FB page is not original. Look at Ghostwheel's link. Rocks....Rock stars, Blarney Stone, photos of Rocks, Rock groupie...is there a rock quarry in Myrtle Beach. If someone has already brought this up, sorry.

Some rock things I found in Myrtle Beach:

Crocodile Rocks and Hard Rock Cafe
Dino Capone's School of Rock
Rock Solid Creations
Grassie Granite and Marble and Ceasar Roman Stone, both on 544. Ceasar Roman Stone is quite near Peachtree Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther