SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what page of Websleuths TM's lawyer is on?

Sorry... didn't know how to bring the post over. Ummm yeah, I bet he (and/or his paralegal) are up to their eyeballs reading these threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a bridge I see halfway between PTL & SM house??
It looks like it goes over a few waterways??Could one go on that bridge at early morning times & dump a body/evidence/etc over there? Are there cameras there? Is it also over swampy areas where gators might be present??

There is one small bridge over a swampy area. Not an elevated bridge just a drive over. But a few houses around on both sides of road. Road is traveled pretty frequently as a cut through.

This question is for Snowyowl and for anyone else who has read all or most of TM's DIS blog... Did anyone else notice a lot of forgetfulness, a sense that she didn't have a good handle on the passage of time (oh, it's been so long, I can't remember the last time I posted, when it had only been 3 days) and a noticeable change in tone from being sweet and helpful to being rude and short?

:welcome: Hkl! :wagon:

I will let a Sleuther who is more cell phone tech savvy answer that question for you!

:seeya:

this was all covered before, I'm sure first thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Really hoping LE has new search plans based on new info from whatever evidence surfaced for the arrest. JMO

It pains me to think this, but could the IE have anything to do with what they did TO HE??? I am so confused it seems as though they did something to her but if she was alive is what we dont know. I am sorry to say this. :(

The previous thread closed while I was posting this reply to someone's inquiry about the location of the December 23rd photo, posted by SM. The December 23, 2013 photo was taken at Wupatki National Monument Indian Ruins near Flagstaff, AZ. In order to determine the location of where a photo was taken, it must have been geotagged; therefore, the gps of a camera or smartphone must have been activated, etc. Notwithstanding, when photos are uploaded to FB, FB erases all the EXIF data, so learning the exact time and place of the photo cannot be determined.

However, this is DEFINITELY a photo of Wupatki, and it has a "nice campground in the park that accommodates RVs" - or Mickey campers?.

You can see a similar photo of the exact portion of Wupatki here, with a description of its campground and RV accommodations.

http://s256.photobucket.com/user/gilatrader/media/Landscapes/IM000006.jpg.html

I found the rock quarry and that lake thanks.........
I don't bet but if I did I would bet on this!
Perfect triangle..........

This question is for Snowyowl and for anyone else who has read all or most of TM's DIS blog... Did anyone else notice a lot of forgetfulness, a sense that she didn't have a good handle on the passage of time (oh, it's been so long, I can't remember the last time I posted, when it had only been 3 days) and a noticeable change in tone from being sweet and helpful to being rude and short?

I did, [modsnip]. I did get the impression that she had a hard time locating things or getting back to people. She posted something about having lots of pix to upload but didn't know where the sticks were. Another time she was talking about her many photo albums she got and some photobucket printing deal for December,but she never remembers to do it!Then she sez-OH well-don't need albums anyway-will just upload fotos. She also reposted photos of food she had already posted and said sorry if repeats cuz I don't remember..:moo:

I did,[modsnip] I did get the impression that she had a hard time locating things or getting back to people. She posted something about having lots of pix to upload but didn't know where the sticks were. Another time she was talking about her many photo albums she got and some photobucket printing deal for December,but she never remembers to do it!Then she sez-OH well-don't need albums anyway-will just upload fotos. She also reposted photos of food she had already posted and said sorry if repeats cuz I don't remember..:moo:

Yes to all of that, and toward the end she couldn't remember at all where the photos she took came from. I also found it odd [modsnip], but she doesn't get up until 12 noon. I don't know any mom of one or of six that sleeps until noon. And when she said it she said it in her braggy way that this wasn't a one-time thing. It was like, "Yeah, I sleep until noon, but I get it all done."

It pains me to think this, but could the IE have anything to do with what they did TO HE??? I am so confused it seems as though they did something to her but if she was alive is what we dont know. I am sorry to say this. :(

Since one of the charges is from the 17th, I just don't see HE being part of them (directly).....

The deserted Hard Rock Theme Park

You know I never really thought about how easy it would be to hide something or someone there, it's not as if it's locked up too tight. That being said...isn't there a TV show that is being or was filmed there at some point this past year?

oh I believe ya!

Im just going by what I see on the map!

I know :) Just trying to help clear up any confusion.

As a middle school age kid I vividly remember some older high school kids in my neighborhood talking about going to drink/mess around at a rock quarry...I never went but it's a memory that sticks in my mind for some reason. I recall them talking about jumping off rocks into a lake and thinking to myself that it sounded dangerous. I know it was somewhere in the socastee area, so you all may be on to something here.

You know I never really thought about how easy it would be to hide something or someone there, it's not as if it's locked up too tight. That being said...isn't there a TV show that is being or was filmed there at some point this past year?

Didn't TM used to work there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member